New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

Man back on live this thread was a million pages long. Where all my costume Ho's at?  How about boots that don't go to the knee. Work boots in particular.  How about jackets that are tailored for women and don't look like potato sacks? 

• Like 4

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Men's/Women's braided hair. Single braid mid back to waist length. Zig jumps suits, long sleeved and short/rolled up. Tactical vest (might be in the game but can't find it)

• Like 2

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

59 minutes ago, Glow Worm said:

"Invisible" choice for various body parts. For example, to make a floating torso with invisible legs, or floating weapons with invisible body.

Not sure I would want the option for an invisible body, until/unless you draw weapons I may

not know you were there unless I am zoomed out enough to see your name floating over you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

53 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Not sure I would want the option for an invisible body, until/unless you draw weapons I may

not know you were there unless I am zoomed out enough to see your name floating over you.

I understand that. I really want to make a floating brain with some pistols or something. 😉

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Glow Worm said:

"Invisible" choice for various body parts. For example, to make a floating torso with invisible legs, or floating weapons with invisible body.

Phantom Limb!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Tights with a short sleeve options. I know, I know t-shirt but it's got a different texture.

• Like 3

I would like more torso options that have bits missing or you can partially see through, sort of like how the clockwork chest has little gaps around the waist where you can see wires/cables.  For instance, a skeletal torso, (with no "meat" still on it), would fit the bill...

• Like 4

Winter mittens. Blouses for women.  Winter style coats, like parkas.  The Tsoo pants patterns that are on the more elite units.  Jet packs that work like emotes so when I hit my bind for flight the jet pack appears.

• Like 4

I don't know if this should go here or not but we need more non caucasian faces. 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later
3 hours ago, kallistiuk said:

More long hair styles for women - there is just Glam, all the others are not long enough!

Seconded absolutely. Glam is definitely showing its age... it looks like a wig on a bald female head, which I understand as it was one of the first launch hairstyles before the artists got a lot better at the hair.

Would love more long varieties.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Shadowsleuth said:

Is there a thread for requesting new Weapon & Shield models?

As of yet, there is not. Technically anything in the Costume Creator is a costume piece but if

you think there should be a separate area for weapons and the like by all means start a thread. zb7XgP0P_o.png

• Thanks 3

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

I would like to see the halos for the costume pieces that have them (like Ascension and Carnival of Light) added to the Auras section so that we can use them without using the underlying costume pieces.

So the hovering glowie bits like the CoL headpiece without having to use the headpiece, same with Ascension armour pieces.

Ascension1.thumb.png.cfc7acf1e601ea84a4f8590cf863eac7.png

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Like 5

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.