New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

I would love to see that the 'neck cover' feature be adjusted so that it would enforce all of the chest options so they could 'match'.
Also to see the 'neck cover''s color match the color of the chest.
Right now, black doesn't look like the black from the chest, nor does any of the colors match.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later

Would love to see more animal/monster heads. There is one head that is reptilian but you can't really make a decent looking dragon with it, especially since you can't add horns and such.

Also, add a "sarashi" texture to the "bandeau" chest option?

A Tetsubo option in maces and titan weapons. There is one spiked squarish club but it's not really the same.

-g

Edited by Guardia
  • Like 5

Tight jeans option for males. Like how is that not all ready a thing?

• Like 4

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

I want "Monstrous Legs" with pants.

Currently, there is no way to get certain kinds of monster or animal feet without the character's entire upper legs and crotch being 'naked' except for fur. I want to make a werewolf with pants, damnit.

EDIT: Waitaminute, I might have just missed the option to do this. If I'm derping here, just ignore me.

Edited by EdgeOfDreams
  • Like 6

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I'd love to see sheathed weapons as a Backpack option. Maybe even if it's something as simple as gluing the weapon models to our backs without actually having a sheathe.

• Like 3

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

I would really like to see several of the organic armor pieces offered with skin instead of a tights base layer.  You can fake it to a certain degree, if you select a skin color that matches one available to tights.  For instance, look at the feet/boots of the below image:

rotwright5.png

Edited by biostem
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later

Been working on another Asian themed SG base recently and would love to have more asian themed costume pieces as well.  Not sure if anyone ever saw the film The Great Wall, but I thought the costuming in there was absolutely beautiful.  Loved all the colors and textures.  More asian themed stuff - weapons, costumes, faces etc. - would be wonderful.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

For anyone who actually knows me, they wouldn't be surprised to hear this costume piece request

Shark Heads and fins.

Seriously, I am totally bummed that that we never got a shark head back when the game was Live, especially given how many people loved Captain Mako's look and design. So requesting not only shark head(s) but also legitimate fins for both the head and back option is totally reasonable.

I would also love to see a "Monstrous Feet" option for non monstrous legs. And not just the monstrous feet we already have, but something closer to the monstrous hands we have. Slightly longer feet with clawed nails.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later
On 10/21/2020 at 9:01 AM, ShardWarrior said:

Been working on another Asian themed SG base recently and would love to have more asian themed costume pieces as well.  Not sure if anyone ever saw the film The Great Wall, but I thought the costuming in there was absolutely beautiful.  Loved all the colors and textures.  More asian themed stuff - weapons, costumes, faces etc. - would be wonderful.

spacer.png

I can get behind this idea, but with less...um, ethnic influence touches (would that be the word to explain it?) in the armor.  For example, I like pieces of the Roman armor available already in game, but don't wear them because of the patterns on the plating.  Those artwork faces and such just scream "Roman".  Were there an option for plain or other generic patterns, I'd be using that stuff all the time.  Same with this set picture.  Those leggings are amazing, and as long as a generic, non-cultural specific pattern is an option, I'd gladly use them.  I'm also highly in favor of the shoulders.  We need more of the actual body-hugging shoulder pieces.  Too many shoulders pieces look ridiculous because they are so far off the shoulders, the area they should be protecting.

I'd like to make another costume point in regard to this picture.  Look at the patterned metal of the shinguards.  I'm guessing it was meant to suggest Damascus steel, which would be a cool option to have on all metal surfaces (hint, hint), but it reminded me of another surface, an armor surface I'd like to see for earth-bending types.  Say, take the Roman armor and add this as an alternate 2-color skin. Gives us something other than rocks to wear.   I'll call it "mineral cross section" for lack of a better term: image.thumb.png.23a285193e251e839128c370c0420aef.png

On 10/23/2020 at 11:57 AM, Guardia said:

Okay, okay, hear me out.

New skin replacement for War Mace, and maybe all handheld items.

PILLOWS.

Srsly.

-g

Give me the right pillow, 4/5 stuffed, and with strong stitching, and I'll lay waste to large summer camps.  With style.

Edited by Techwright
reduce to single picture
  • Like 2

A couple of things I'd like to see...

Shovels from axe and mace sets proliferated into the dual blades options.  I want a dual shovel fighter.

The chain on the vampire cape broaches option available on other broach styles.

Animal heads?  We need some good bear options.  Grizzly, panda, and koala (koalas can look terrifying when they're upset).

The barbarian belt & bracer options available for female models.  Those bracelets look like jewelry and women can't wear it.  😛 

Butt capes.  Nuff said.

Chokers.  I asked for this a few times back on forums before the game was shutdown because I didn't want the spiked collar as the only option...  and we got the frilly neck choker with steampunk stuff, but I didn't want the frilly.  And we also got a choker with collar with the gunslinger stuff... again, no choker only.  Like how hard was it for them to include a simple band around the neck??

• Like 6

A lot more 'glowing' pieces, like Ascension and Tech Knight.  I love the pieces we have and, as a result, use them over & over (& over).  More, particularly some that look mystical rather than technological, would be much appreciated.  Seems too that a lot of older pieces could be spruced up with a glowing option.

• Like 9

Original CoH player [2004-2012]; Freedom Server

• 4 weeks later

Copy of jpg of FDPC Mockup.jpg

Copy of jpg of FDPC 2.jpg

That is to say I would like the shield with FDPC on it as an option. PDPC, SWAT, or LONGBOW wouldn't be bad ideas either. I guess this would fall under an emblem though, so I could work for a chest part as well I guess for t-shirts and what not.

could use a classic fireman's helmet to go along with it.

Just for those time that I feel like fighting fires in the City.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 3

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Kallisti Gold had a dream that she was able to get hold of Sister Solaris' dress and get it dyed a more appropriate colour:

1551008661_kallistisolaris.thumb.png.4629c896a69c60e3d96bab70ec304cbd.png

This was done using the Icon app in NPC mode. I was surprised how little clipping it caused, mostly to do with the Glam hairstyle, but that clips a lot of existing items.

The biggest issue was the internal colours of the dress. Much like the trench coat, there is no control for the internal colours so they were initially black. What was most interesting was the front panel of the skirt is inside out, ie black was showing on the outside and gold/yellow on the inside. I had to manually edit the costume save file to get the colours to be correct.

The other issue this costume has is it needs the 'nude' chest costume piece which is another NPC only object because the dress is actually a chest detail piece. You then add the belt and you've got the outfit.

At least Kallisti Gold got to dream about being so marvellously sexy in this dress 🙂

So lets have this piece made public please?????

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Kallistiverse COH site:

https://kallistiverse.mardona.com/coh/