Badge Tracker Spreadsheet

KeyboardKitsune

anybody know what the task set badges under accomplishment are? I cant find them on paragon wiki and not sure what the requirement is for them. My only though is that they are Ouros arcs?

Chameleon - Complete Task Set "The Chameleon Suit"

Do No Harm - Complete Task Set "Hippocratic Oath"

True Nemesis - Complete Task Set "Nemesis Rex" 

18 hours ago, FrostyDelicious said:

anybody know what the task set badges under accomplishment are? I cant find them on paragon wiki and not sure what the requirement is for them. My only though is that they are Ouros arcs?

Chameleon - Complete Task Set "The Chameleon Suit"

Do No Harm - Complete Task Set "Hippocratic Oath"

True Nemesis - Complete Task Set "Nemesis Rex" 

Are these blue or red?  Which level ranges?  Why are they referred to as "task set" instead of mission or arc?

I have them all, they should all be blue side, do not remember the levels but they are in Ouro.

As to being called Task Set....eh.  They are new badges as of ish 24/25 and they probably didn't know what to call them when they made the badge checklist.

Perhaps this will help you with one of them:

https://youtu.be/i5ilIuROFiw

Edited by Nericus

There's an error in the spreadsheet for the Veteran level badges. It's showing as 29 max badges, but there are 33 in the spreadsheet.

The issue is due to the VeteranSet range not going all the way to the bottom of the page. It's set to "Veteran!A3:A31", but should be "Veteran!A3:A35".

36 minutes ago, Piyerus said:

There's an error in the spreadsheet for the Veteran level badges. It's showing as 29 max badges, but there are 33 in the spreadsheet.

The issue is due to the VeteranSet range not going all the way to the bottom of the page. It's set to "Veteran!A3:A31", but should be "Veteran!A3:A35".

Whoops...

Fixed, thanks.

Minor spelling error with the exploration badge Midnighter's Perseverance, its in the sheet as 'Perseverence'.

I've been making a program to populate the sheet automatically from the chat logs. And this one threw me for way too long.

Edited by DocLiah
removed wotnot
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DocLiah said:

Minor spelling error with the exploration badge Midnighter's Perseverance, its in the sheet as 'Perseverence'.

I've been making a program to populate the sheet automatically from the chat logs. And this one threw me for way too long.

Nice catch, I had to read it a couple of times myself to see the error XD

• 3 weeks later

Not sure if these are worth adding to the spreadsheet or not but over in DocLiah's chatlog parser thread, BovineAvenger, using my /settitle keybinds files, found what appear to be some as-yet-unnamed badges for rejecting certain types of recipes and inspirations. I found a few more running those /settitle files last night. The ones found so far are:

Reject Protection Inspirations
Reject Resurrect Inspirations

Reject Defense Inspirations
Reject Resistance Inspirations

Reject Common Recipes
Reject Uncommon Recipes
Reject Rare Recipes

There was no reward text that appeared in the chat (at least not for the ones I found). These only showed up when using the /settitle command. Who knows if they will ever become actual badges or not, but considering that there are similar badges for rejecting various amounts of recipes/inspirations, it doesn't seem unreasonable that they might become named badges.

On an unrelated note, I noticed a small typo in the spreadsheet. On the 'Achievement' tab, under 'Souvenir Badges', for all the badge notes the word 'collect' has an extra 'L'.

Edit to add one more minor item/typo (if you want to call it that). On the Defeat tab, under 'Praetorian Enemy Badges', the badge named 'Resistance Is Futile' appears in-game as 'Resistance is Futile' (the I in 'is' is not capitalized in-game).

Edited by AboveTheChemist
correction/addition
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2019 at 1:37 AM, AboveTheChemist said:

Not sure if these are worth adding to the spreadsheet or not but over in DocLiah's chatlog parser thread, BovineAvenger, using my /settitle keybinds files, found what appear to be some as-yet-unnamed badges for rejecting certain types of recipes and inspirations. I found a few more running those /settitle files last night. The ones found so far are:

Interesting... probably not worth adding them until they at least have a name, but I'll keep an eye on them.

I've fixed the typos, thanks!

I found some other name mismatches between the spreadsheet name and the in-game name. I hesitate to call them typos because they are mostly just cases where capitalization is slightly different. If this is too "in the weeds" just let me know and I won't post these anymore. There's a fine line between being helpful and being a nuisance, and I don't want to cross it!

Name in Spreadsheet Badge Type In-Game Name
D.U.S.T. In The Wind Defeat D.U.S.T. in the Wind
Life Out of Death Exploration Life out of Death
Master At Arms Defeat Master at Arms
Cliche Ouroboros Cliché
Phoned It In Ouroboros Phoned it in
Dead But Dreaming Exploration Dead but Dreaming
You should see the other guy Accomplishment You should see the other guy.
They are Still Among Us Accolade They Are Still Among Us

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I found some other name mismatches between the spreadsheet name and the in-game name. I hesitate to call them typos because they are mostly just cases where capitalization is slightly different. If this is too "in the weeds" just let me know and I won't post these anymore. There's a fine line between being helpful and being a nuisance, and I don't want to cross it!

Name in Spreadsheet Badge Type In-Game Name
D.U.S.T. In The Wind Defeat D.U.S.T. in the Wind
Life Out of Death Exploration Life out of Death
Master At Arms Defeat Master at Arms
Cliche Ouroboros Cliché
Phoned It In Ouroboros Phoned it in
Dead But Dreaming Exploration Dead but Dreaming
You should see the other guy Accomplishment You should see the other guy.
They are Still Among Us Accolade They Are Still Among Us

Nono, this is awesome. Please keep it up!

Dead butt Dreaming 🤔

*Edit*

Interestingly... 'They Are Still Among Us' is the only I25 badge among the lot, and the only one with inconsistent casing. I wonder if that warrants a bug report?

Edited by KeyboardKitsune

• 2 weeks later

Here are the new Achievement badges from the story arcs in Issue 26 Page 3, which is on the test server right now. Subject to change since they haven't gone live yet.

Avenger - Kill Rider in the story arc "Dirty Work" from Shauna Braun (Level 25-29, Arc 26.01 in Ouro, Vigilante)

Beyond Reasonable Doubt - Spare Rider in the story arc "Dirty Work" from Shauna Braun (Level 25-29, Arc 26.01 in Ouro, Vigilante)

Diamond in the Rough - Complete the story arc "Gone in a Flash" from Bobby Curtin (Level 25-29, Arc 26.02 in Ouro, Rogue)

Badges.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

Hey, so with the new badges coming out, do i have to add them manually, or will the changes made to the master copy port over to my copy of the document?

You made a copy.  No changes to the original are going to carry over to your copy.  It's a copy.  That's how copies work.  It's a copy.

My big question is -- how *do* I port my badges over as the spreadsheet is updated over time?

This is the biggest downside of the spreadsheet... there isn't any nice way to copy badges across, or import updates to the master copy... I include the patch notes so that people can replay the changes manually, which seems like the easiest option most of the time, but when named ranges change, etc... it can break things... it's a real pain.

The good news is, I've been working on a dedicated tool to replace the spreadsheet which won't have any of those problems. I'll hopefully have it ready for testing in a couple of days... though I've only managed to add 500 or so badges to it so far... It also includes all the badge text and icons, so collating all the badge data is taking me foreeeever.

Initially it's just a single-page app, storing everything in local storage, but I'd like to move it to a full cloud-backed site in the near future... but I've burned through most of my holiday time just getting this far 😛

• Like 5

Ferrous_Sapien's lead post in their New PvP Exploration Badge List thread has the names and locations of all of the new Exploration badges in Bloody Bay, Siren's Call, and Warburg, as well as the names of the accompanying Accolade badges for collecting them.  It also has the Recluse's Victory badges but I see they've already been added to the spreadsheet.  There are also some screen shots further down the thread for anyone interested.

In the hopes of making it as easy as possible to add the new badges to the spreadsheet, I'll go ahead and quote Ferrous_Sapien's info here:

BLOODY BAY

What Lurks Beyond
-1490, -23, -1883

Restless
-792, 2, 459

Mostly Harmless
-192, 96, 2064

Burger Meister
1948, -15, 1806

Accolade: Bad Blood

SIREN'S CALL

Hot Dog
1472, 0, -149

Still Standing
-325, 191, -105

Volatile
-634, -132, 300

Wasted Resource
-324, 71, 1227

Accolade: Answered the Call

WARBURG

Nuclear
363, -57, -335

Forcibly Evicted
4, -64, -436

Disassembled
-812, 18, -489

Game Over
-1178, 98, -724

Hurculean
1955, 120, -338

Accolade: Warlord

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, fxds said:

Ferrous_Sapien's lead post in their New PvP Exploration Badge List thread has the names and locations of all of the new Exploration badges in Bloody Bay, Siren's Call, and Warburg, as well as the names of the accompanying Accolade badges for collecting them.  It also has the Recluse's Victory badges but I see they've already been added to the spreadsheet.  There are also some screen shots further down the thread for anyone interested.

In the hopes of making it as easy as possible to add the new badges to the spreadsheet, I'll go ahead and quote Ferrous_Sapien's info here:

Updated, thanks!

On 10/2/2019 at 12:19 PM, Ferrous_Sapien said:

WARBURG

Hurculean
1955, 120, -338

This one should be 'Herculean'. Ferrous_Sapien misspelled it in the summary but it appears correctly later in the thread.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, darkgob said:

Just noticed the requirements for Master of Dilemma Diabolique mention Gate Crasher instead of Spinebreaker.

So it does... fixed, thanks!

*edit*

If anyone has an account on Paragonwiki and is willing to update it, it's incorrect on these pages too:
https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Hero_Achievement_Badges
https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Villain_Achievement_Badges

Edited by KeyboardKitsune

1 hour ago, darkgob said:

Just gonna dump 'em here as I find 'em:

Exploration - Atlas Park: The villain badge name is Hero Corps Infiltrator, not Hero Corps Reject.

Ah, I see where you got the name from now, was wondering.  Hero Corps Recruit in Steel is called Hero Corps Reject on villains.