QoL: Mass send items via "email".

ScarySai

Sending a mass of individual items either to one of your alts, or to a friend, is kind of a PITA.

If possible, it would be pretty cool if we could get the option to send a stack of items, or multiple different items to ourselves/friends via the email system.

Edited by ScarySai
Mispelled 'to' like a moron.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A very simple trick to help speed up the process of mass mailing to oneself that many dont seem to practice when I have talked about the issue is to send yourself a quick mail first and then use the reply button to quickly make fresh mails. Many apparently take the time to re enter the @name etc every time which adds a fair bit to the hassle for sure.

If they could make mass mail that would be cool but something tells me if the team that has had this game to play on all these years never did it, it may be nigh impossible.

• Like 2

I found on the reply to self emails, if I am sending packets of influence it remembers what I put in last time so I can sent 10 packets of 50m almost as fast as 1 packet of 500m and each toon gets a small packet instead of taking the chunk then sending the excess back.  Anyone know if that works with merits or other items?

22 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

I found on the reply to self emails, if I am sending packets of influence it remembers what I put in last time so I can sent 10 packets of 50m almost as fast as 1 packet of 500m and each toon gets a small packet instead of taking the chunk then sending the excess back.  Anyone know if that works with merits or other items?

It does not

• Thanks 1

Nope, but I find for example when i only want to send a few emp merits to a fresh incarnate to speed up their inc powers its not really that bad to quickly send 10 in rapid succession. I mean def takes less then a minute. Sure it would be handy stream lined but I wouldnt call it a priority of any degree to add.

It is why I do council liquidated of every thing found below the tier or purple recipes or the like. I just turn everything into inf and buy as needed from the ah. I keep a coolection of hand me down attuned IO sets in base storage for future alts as I upgrade them to purple sets once I cap a toon.

Really after the first 50, everything comes pretty easy for even a casual.

Sure when i am trading between toons not in the same sg with the hand me downs all the mailing of sets can be a bit more time consuming. so I usually just pop a newb toon in my sg for quick access to the storage even if they are not really part of the concept/theme of the midnight club

This would be nice to have

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

11 hours ago, Bentley Berkeley said:

A very simple trick to help speed up the process of mass mailing to oneself that many dont seem to practice when I have talked about the issue is to send yourself a quick mail first and then use the reply button to quickly make fresh mails. Many apparently take the time to re enter the @name etc every time which adds a fair bit to the hassle for sure.

If they could make mass mail that would be cool but something tells me if the team that has had this game to play on all these years never did it, it may be nigh impossible.

Thanks for the tip. I'm embarrassed to say that I have been copying and pasting my @name each time, but THIS will be much better.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bentley Berkeley said:

Solid advice. I keep an email I use this for called New Character Fund, that I also keep 2-3 emails with 2-3 mil inf for new characters.

Short of this, maybe the following additions:

1.  A quick mail to self link/button to go along with the regular create email link.

2.  A "Send and Create Another" button to go along with the regular Send  ( defaulting in the previous email's 'send to' info, as well as the same attachment, if you still have any in inventory  )