Share your popmenus

DarkWings

Popmenus seem to be heavily underutilized in my opinion. If you search for "popmenu" there are six pages worth of results while searching "bind" or "macro" yields over 40! Or 20 something if you are searching plural. Even on the CoH subreddit the results are massively skewed. Sure we have the Popmenus: the what, why and how guide (which is really helpful) but honestly most people are lazy (like me!) or they just don't have the time and would rather install them than create them, it's even stated on top of the guide! So that's where this post comes in to consolidate the hidden gems. I will move this to guides but feel free to share your popmenus in the mean time so I can add it in!

Post has been moved to Guides, you can find in here.

Popmenus

Utility

MasterMind

• MMpet popmenu (which I tweaked to suit my needs) courtesy of @Hopestar(third post down)
  • Expanded Numpad Although here are some binds & macros in there, there is a popmenu & custom.window courtesy of @qwy

Task Force, ITrial & Raids

Edited by DarkWing
Moved to Guides

Here are the ones I use for BAF, MoDD, MoLAM & sLAM, and MSRs.

baf.mnu dd.mnu lambda.mnu msr.mnu

• Like 1

On 7/11/2020 at 7:10 PM, SuperPlyx said:

I use Ashlocke's and really can't believe I played without it. One nice feature is, if you create a macro you really like,if you put it in the popup menu then it will be there for every toon.

Looks like I'm gonna be learning pop menus. I have an email with my macros already but this is looking even better. Wish I knew this sooner!

4 hours ago, Botzoman said:

Looks like I'm gonna be learning pop menus. I have an email with my macros already but this is looking even better. Wish I knew this sooner!

They can be nice.
Though, some, if they're big enough, can be unwieldy.

My RtR menu is a bit...complex.  And inexact mousing can make it a pain.

But it's better than any other solution I've found.
And I've got one of those nice 18-GKey Logitech motherboards.

Edited by Hyperstrike

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

On 7/12/2020 at 1:17 AM, EmmySky said:

Pop menu requires mouse.  I eschew mouse.  Bind for life!

Doesn't the fur get in your teeth?

• Haha 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)