City of Heroes Quiz

Termagant

I've been running a CoH Quiz night for my SG and friends for the past few weeks, and as I'm finishing it on Monday I thought I would share the first week with the wider community. If people are interested I'll share additional weeks in this thread!

https://forms.gle/NsQdfCwLmjc91tnm8

Give it a go, I'd love to see more people strain their brains! (The Form doesn't collect or require email addresses)

• Like 7

100/200, died like a squishie

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

26 minutes ago, drdread said:

You are right, its a trick question. Frostfire is only an elite-boss.

I think the real answer is Chernobog for solo? Dr Mienst is the first named AV for teams?

Chernobog is only an EB also.  Dr. Vahz is an AV in Posi 2 and I think that's what the answer was because min level for that is 11 and no other AVs show up lower....unless as a level 1 you jump on a Maria Jenkins team or something.

3 hours ago, EmmySky said:

Chernobog is only an EB also.  Dr. Vahz is an AV in Posi 2 and I think that's what the answer was because min level for that is 11 and no other AVs show up lower....unless as a level 1 you jump on a Maria Jenkins team or something.

Technically Tinder is the "first" AV a player can run into during the DFB trial. First is subjective though, from a story line perspective they're not a "real" AV so much as an XP bag that you can face at a very early level.

Of that specific list, yes Vhaz is the "first", but the question implies what is the first AV period one can face (and assume it means earliest). Technicality.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Myshkin said:

Technically Tinder is the "first" AV a player can run into during the DFB trial. First is subjective though, from a story line perspective they're not a "real" AV so much as an XP bag that you can face at a very early level.

Of that specific list, yes Vhaz is the "first", but the question implies what is the first AV period one can face (and assume it means earliest). Technicality.

You could run DFB solo and they wouldn't spawn as AVs (yes I know that no-one does). If you soloed Posi as EmmySky said above, you would meet your first AV on heroes. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later

Scored 130/200.

Had trouble recognizing the red side pictures and I don't know about the Preatorian AV thing.

Everything else I had wrong was just me being sloppy.

@DustyLongshot ~ Everlasting ~ usually online daily between 18:00 and 20:00 UTC
Signature Characters: Dusty Longshot | Star Jewel | Emberflair | Mystfury | Miss Unity | 
Novaspark

Other characters - Starlight Sentinels on Fandom

120, like a n00b

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

On 8/19/2022 at 3:18 AM, The_Warpact said:

40...you can tell I don't play blueside

There's no need to apologize. You're welcome to come back once you get done playing in the mud.

😁

• Haha 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

5 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

There's no need to apologize. You're welcome to come back once you get done playing in the mud.

😁

Aren't you still in the stocks getting pelted with rotten vegetables?

• Haha 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 minute ago, The_Warpact said:

Aren't you still in the stocks getting pelted with rotten vegetables?

Soon (TM)

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

On 9/11/2020 at 6:52 PM, EmmySky said:

Chernobog and Veles both spawn as arch-villains if you have arch-villains while solo activated. Chernobog gets a fear effect that he doesn't have as an elite boss.

Edited by Major_Decoy