Captain Meow, Destroyer of Worlds...

Grindingsucks

So this morning, I'm playing solo, doing that story arc from Vincent Ross where you're trying to get the Blood Coral and stomp on the Legacy Chain.

I'm playing a lvl 25 Blaster.  Now, when I run solo, I like to push myself.  I've got my toon kitted out with SO's and three or four nice procs and/or global enhancements (Panacea, Kismet, that sort of thing).  Difficulty is set at +3.  Those red and purple Coralax are NASTY, especially when they start coming in waves.  I die several times, then rethink my approach and start advancing slowly and cautiously, using teleport foe to bring them to me so I can battle them one at a time.

I manage to work my way to the very end of the cavern, to the last Coralax Shaper that I'm supposed to take out, when one of our 3 kittens, Captain Meow, comes barreling into the room, slides across the floor, and slams into the surge protector, tripping the power button and shutting off my computer.  😮

I'm not certain, but I'm beginning to suspect that Captain Meow might be a Longbow Agent...  🤔  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

At least that's not one of the green Wardens.

Edited by Clave Dark 5

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝