Power graphics that made you shelve a character

Gentoo

I didn't give up on it ( actually have two 50'd scrappers and a 47 brute with it) but, Radiation armor. I love the set. I really do. But some days it's just too much. You're either an overdose of one to two colors, or you embrace the light show of all the colors. I'm sure I've blinded several team mates with Meltdown's nuclear explosion. 

I did come across this thread that may or may not help with the various VFX for powers. @therealtitanman also provides some pretty cool texture packs that are far cleaner/less fuzzy than the stock VFX.

• Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

11 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I did come across this thread that may or may not help with the various VFX for powers. @therealtitanman also provides some pretty cool texture packs that are far cleaner/less fuzzy than the stock VFX.

Wow! Great link. That's super impressive. I'm tempted to try out modifying the .pigg files on my client to see what I can come up with. I'll back to run it on another virtual machine so I don't mess up my client lol

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

14 hours ago, presto2112 said:

/demons

especially the AFK /demons in Oroborous

f demons

These were the primary reason I started modifying SFX, that and the MM Bots tromping around.

Now I hear infant giggles and rubber duckies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Won't play staff or dual pistols because of the animations

Won't play sonic because of the fx

I skip over the energy blast cone because I have the energy wave animation.  I whish i could have the peacebringer cone animation, or even better a modified power bolt (animating faster, and a greater number of blasts)

TeleportedBread | Find & Make GIFs on Gfycat