Aeon Strike Force Spoilers (Without Context!)

GM Impervium

20 hours ago, Number Six said:

@Jacke I think it was Freud who said, "Sometimes a pizza is just a pizza."

I think Freud also said "Sometimes a pizza represents deep feelings of desire and fear.  Very oral too."  And let's leave it at that. 🙂

Very appropriately, the Aeon Strike Force also has deep feelings of desire and fear.  Considering the chocolate, very oral too?

12 hours ago, Hew said:

Unless it has image.jpeg.bc58bd252d22c161a9d95ffbd7f3144f.jpeg

This has all happened before.  This will all happen again.  Deliciously.

Edited by Jacke

• Retired Developer

In all seriousness, you guys are in for something FUN. @Cobalt Arachne and I put a lot into this. Cobalt more than me, this time - so anything you hate was his idea. Tarnish his royal crown with your disdain!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

35 minutes ago, Piecemeal said:

Cobalt more than me, this time - so anything you hate was his idea.

I thought this was a given, isn't that the villain code?  All villains know the lackey gets all the blame and the mastermind all the adulation.   

Edited by Mezmera

• Retired Developer
12 minutes ago, Mezmera said:

I thought this was a given, isn't that the villain code?  All villains know the lackey gets all the blame and the mastermind all the adulation.   

Oh yes. The fires of baptism.

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

*Sigh* Look…I shouldnt spoil it but…ahh man they’ll ban me for this. Hero 1 pizza delivery service will be in-game. Stay true to $5 extra large Tuesdays with any mix match of toppings, add in your favorite drink and a side of wings if you order before 5pm. 

I’m sorry!! They deserved to know oh powerful devs!

• Haha 2

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

15 hours ago, Piecemeal said:

In all seriousness, you guys are in for something FUN. @Cobalt Arachne and I put a lot into this. Cobalt more than me, this time - so anything you hate was his idea. Tarnish his royal crown with your disdain!

Oh I know! Can’t wait to see it all in glory! Waiting for it to hit live though

• Like 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

2 hours ago, Seed22 said:

*Sigh* Look…I shouldnt spoil it but…ahh man they’ll ban me for this. Hero 1 pizza delivery service will be in-game. Stay true to $5 extra large Tuesdays with any mix match of toppings, add in your favorite drink and a side of wings if you order before 5pm. 

I’m sorry!! They deserved to know oh powerful devs!

Geez!  Dude!

Well, now that's out of the bag, don't forget @Bionic_Flea Thursdays, Pineapple 50% off.  And @Jimmy Sundays, Pineapple Double the price (like we're not cracking more Pineapples when the weekend rush is gone).

• Like 1

• Lead Game Master

I have to remind myself that I don't get to be upset over people shitposting in  a shitpost thread. I all but literally asked for this!

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed the teaser, because soon the real fun begins!

• Haha 2

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

40 minutes ago, GM Impervium said:

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed the teaser, because soon the real fun begins!

That's for the Union Jack flag, clearly. I'm in.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Curious, how many of you got all the references? (Don's spoil them if you did) and if not, which you didn't get yet?

• Like 1

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

On 11/7/2021 at 5:44 PM, Albion said:

Curious, how many of you got all the references? (Don's spoil them if you did) and if not, which you didn't get yet?

Maybe half.  The only time I did the whole ASF, it was far from its final form.  Will likely wait for it to come to release as I only have limited time I can dedicate to the Open Beta.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 4:59 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Pineapples don't grow in trees! And they take a year to mature in to what we consider edible. Think about that next time you make your demands for such toppings! 🤓

And if only this video had come out last week.  The potential for fun. 🙂

• Haha 2