What's the consensus for the new stone armor?

Xandyr

On 11/27/2021 at 7:57 AM, Xandyr said:

Just curious if anyone has played around with Stone armor since the changes went live? Is the proc for Brimstone armor nice? And the big question, do you really need to take granite, or can you work and skip it and still be nigh indestructible?

What's your thoughts about it?

It rocks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

1 hour ago, Marshal_General said:

I hope its more consistent and reliable than Offensive Adaptation.

I have pretty much given up on sentinels.

...what do you mean? It's a constant damage boost and a 100% toxic damage proc on all attacks. Brimstone is the one that is 'unreliable' since it has a chance to not do damage, or do one tick of damage, or do two ticks, or do three ticks.

I’ve been playing Graniteless successfully since the Rooted change awhile back. Only deaths I can remember *before* the buffs were against Lord Recluse. So this change is all just pure icing on the cake. To have an already functional character receive so many blanket buffs is pretty incredible.

By no stretch of the imagination do you “need” Granite.

Edited by arcane
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

...what do you mean? It's a constant damage boost and a 100% toxic damage proc on all attacks. Brimstone is the one that is 'unreliable' since it has a chance to not do damage, or do one tick of damage, or do two ticks, or do three ticks.

I haven't been impressed with the whole Sentinel shtick. I can't really tell that its making any difference even when I notice it pop up so that I can interrupt my rotation to click the right button instead of defensive which happens far too often.

47 minutes ago, Marshal_General said:

I haven't been impressed with the whole Sentinel shtick. I can't really tell that its making any difference even when I notice it pop up so that I can interrupt my rotation to click the right button instead of defensive which happens far too often.

You're thinking of Offensive Opportunity, the Sentinel mechanic. Offense Adaptation is the Bio toggle.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Marshal_General said:

I'm sorry, but what power are you talking about? The Bio Armor power Adaptation gives you 3 Toggles: Efficient Adaptation, Defensive Adaptation, and Offensive Adaptation. You just toggle on Offensive Adaptation and it stays on. It costs 0 endurance to run, so it stays on even if you have an endurance crash. It stays on when you're Held, Slept or Stunned.

Are you talking about part of the Sentinel Inherent, Offensive Opportunity? That has nothing to do with Stone Armor.

6 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

Either my brain or my fingers have not had enough coffee. One or both of them latched one the word, offensive, and went with it.

::stares at Marshal dipping their fingers in their coffee::

::Looks at own coffee mug::

:: slowly lowers fingers in::

• Haha 1

Definitely a good set now even without Granite. A mix of defence and resists, +recovery, +max health/heal a damage aura and extra damage proc on top and + recharge are pretty nice. And if that isn't enough and you find yourself in poop street then hit Granite and laugh at the mobs.

I do wonder if Granite should have a 1 minute duration only though and suppress the other armours rather than de-toggle them.

34 minutes ago, Gobbledegook said:

I do wonder if Granite should have a 1 minute duration only though and suppress the other armours rather than de-toggle them.

My whining will drown out the previous Rage threads if this is ever a topic up for discussion.

• Haha 2

I'm actually tempted by the pairing of Stone and Spines. Mud pots' -40% movement + all the -movement and -recharge of Spines sounds fun. Brimstone looks like a mini Offense Adaptation to help a bit, and of course if things go sour pop Granite until the sourness has gone.

No Burn though? UGH! It's back to the 'but if I survive fine while going all out on offense then why add more defense?'.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 6:38 PM, subbacultchas said:

Stones/spines sounds fun as hell. I'm already planning my next stone tank as well here. Maybe Stone/Savage since I haven't tried savage on a tanker yet. But I am interested in trying out Dual Blades after the recent pass through as well.

Also you get the opportunity to have a granite tank making pretty whirly dance movements.

• Like 1

@Black Assassin - Torchbearer

So i threw in Boppers template on my old stone/rad and even with cardiac running i'm only getting 65%'ish s/l res out of combat. What am i missing? I wanted to swap out the alpha but that seems low even with cardiacs bump. On the other hand s/l/e/ne/psi def is all up in the 50s and f/c res is capped.

Imported the new values (including the recharge and recovery, did not add the toxic) into Mids, and assuming I did not mess up this is what I got:

image.png.00cb31f165ec1e994b9e4dca967f2896.png

Despite Mids not allowing Rooted with Combat Jumping/Hover it does work in game with an extra 200% regen which leads to 63 HP a second with (over)capped HP thanks to Earth's Embrace in turn leading to this beaut:

image.png.04b078c727fbb2b36d4963f9fcc28a14.png

Obvious weakness: barely any slow resists. Yep. Not sure how to wrangle it but I'm somewhat tempted to let it be and go along with the large heap of defenses and a decent 52% DDR for the debuffs to even hit. Being able to Hover fight away from the auto hit slows like Tar Pits/Caltrops also helps.

This is with no Weave, but since I have a free power and no idea what to take I can grab Weave as a one slot wonder to have:

image.png.2971dd1e9554b24e451f9336aee25a37.png

E/N resistances remain a weakness though there is room to mess around with the build.

The build is not as heavy as it looks at 2.63 even with Weave on since I did not bother to mess with Mids to also lower all the costs of the different powers as per the patch notes, but, even at 2.63 the 4.34 EPS not accounting for three Performance Shifter procs + Panaceia proc plus the hefty recovery -and- endurance debuff resist should be good enough.

I took Granite as a panic button, but with the way it turns off every armor and adds all the disadvantages there might be something to be said about not using it. But, it's a one slot wonder that can be detoggled once the panic has ended so it's grabbed.

image.png.7269d1f1ed32faae20de7fe52ff2a641.png

Dual Blades was picked for a few reasons:

- I needed minimal power picks because of taking every single power in Stone Armor.

- Early AoE

- Nimble Slash is not a waste since it does the Empower combo which will be used all the way to 35 (30 if exemped).

- Can't take Claws <_<

Stone Armor is so forgiving that on top of those absurd numbers it also has Hasten near perma (121.7 seconds) despite having no FF procs slotted. I did hum and awh at not slotting a FF proc somewhere but to be honest Earth's Embrace and Hasten are the only clickies in the build.

The equally absurd recharge levels allows for the fabled Blinding Feint, Ablating Strike, Sweeping Strike, Ablating Strike. Despite having slotted a damage proc in Ablative Strike and Sweeping Strike this is the one time I would probably go for the -res procs.

I considered Ice Melee but it's a defensive set which does not seem needed. I also considered Dark Melee for the obvious reasons, but again, strictly speaking other than the heal? Rad Melee is probably the best choice for those of you who can stomach the animations.

I'm not quite sure what Incarnates to pick. But I would probably still go for Barrier as a panic button or to protect my squishes.

Without having an altered Mids trying to import the build might not work, or might mess with the slotting, so I'll add a screenshot to the build to have an idea of what sets went where. The empty slot in Blinding Feint is for Gaussian. I juat don't slot it to not inflate my numbers in Mids.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a6bf3268c3750f662fb4375df1046b4e.png

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Stone Armor
Secondary Power Set: Dual Blades
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Rock Armor -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(11), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(34), ShlWal-Def(36)
Level 1: Nimble Slash -- TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), TchofDth-Dam%(3), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(5), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 2: Stone Skin -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(34), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(47), TtnCtn-ResDam(47)
Level 4: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(7), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(9), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), TchofDth-Dam%(27)
Level 6: Mud Pots -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(17)
Level 8: Rooted -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(21), Prv-Absorb%(21)
Level 10: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Crystal Armor -- ShlWal-Def/Rchg(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(36), PrfShf-End%(42), ShlWal-Def(45), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), PrfShf-EndMod(49)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 16: Typhoon's Edge -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(37), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(39)
Level 18: Earth's Embrace -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(25), Pnc-Heal(11)
Level 20: Blinding Feint -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(27), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), TchofDth-Dam%(31), Empty(31)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Brimstone Armor -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 28: Minerals -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Granite Armor -- DefBuff-I(A)
Level 35: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Erd-%Dam(42)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(43), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(43), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(43), AdjTrg-Rchg(48)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(46), TtnCtn-ResDam(46), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), GldArm-3defTpProc(48), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(49)
Level 49: Weave -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(31), Mrc-Rcvry+(33)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(33)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 22: Afterburner
------------

Edited by Sovera
  • Like 1

Been leveling and it feels whittley. A year of doing only fire armor and having Burn at level 18 spoiled me. Then playing Brutes these past months and having Fury in the low levels also spoiled me. So now playing with neither and doing Posi 1 and 2 does feel a lot like whittling enemies. But there is a glimmer there, I can see the potential of DB and why people found it so damaging. I'm anxiously waiting for Brimstone.

As others said in the feedback thread why were the powers even shuffled to have the psi protection armor first instead of the fire and cold resistance armor? What psi damage is there in the 20s other than Lost if that?

Even unslotted I was already at 35% ish defense (with 5% from amplifiers). Did Posi 2 with about 37% mostly because I'm so starved for slots. Its mostly just whittling things while not taking enough damage to be worried.

The heal is indeed too small, but the interaction with Rooted can be felt with the regen pushing the green bar up. Recovery is a bit of a problem. Not a big problem, but the blue bar slowly dwindles. A Recovery Serum has recharged before this happens though. I definitely ought to consider slotting more recovery uniques but it's like the defense slots I'm scrounging: I have serums and I have purples, so I'm slotting attacks first.

4 hours ago, Sovera said:

Imported the new values (including the recharge and recovery, did not add the toxic) into Mids, and assuming I did not mess up this is what I got:

image.png.00cb31f165ec1e994b9e4dca967f2896.png

Despite Mids not allowing Rooted with Combat Jumping/Hover it does work in game with an extra 200% regen which leads to 63 HP a second with (over)capped HP thanks to Earth's Embrace in turn leading to this beaut:

image.png.04b078c727fbb2b36d4963f9fcc28a14.png

Obvious weakness: barely any slow resists. Yep. Not sure how to wrangle it but I'm somewhat tempted to let it be and go along with the large heap of defenses and a decent 52% DDR for the debuffs to even hit. Being able to Hover fight away from the auto hit slows like Tar Pits/Caltrops also helps.

This is with no Weave, but since I have a free power and no idea what to take I can grab Weave as a one slot wonder to have:

image.png.2971dd1e9554b24e451f9336aee25a37.png

E/N resistances remain a weakness though there is room to mess around with the build.

The build is not as heavy as it looks at 2.63 even with Weave on since I did not bother to mess with Mids to also lower all the costs of the different powers as per the patch notes, but, even at 2.63 the 4.34 EPS not accounting for three Performance Shifter procs + Panaceia proc plus the hefty recovery -and- endurance debuff resist should be good enough.

I took Granite as a panic button, but with the way it turns off every armor and adds all the disadvantages there might be something to be said about not using it. But, it's a one slot wonder that can be detoggled once the panic has ended so it's grabbed.

image.png.7269d1f1ed32faae20de7fe52ff2a641.png

Dual Blades was picked for a few reasons:

- I needed minimal power picks because of taking every single power in Stone Armor.

- Early AoE

- Nimble Slash is not a waste since it does the Empower combo which will be used all the way to 35 (30 if exemped).

- Can't take Claws <_<

Stone Armor is so forgiving that on top of those absurd numbers it also has Hasten near perma (121.7 seconds) despite having no FF procs slotted. I did hum and awh at not slotting a FF proc somewhere but to be honest Earth's Embrace and Hasten are the only clickies in the build.

The equally absurd recharge levels allows for the fabled Blinding Feint, Ablating Strike, Sweeping Strike, Ablating Strike. Despite having slotted a damage proc in Ablative Strike and Sweeping Strike this is the one time I would probably go for the -res procs.

I considered Ice Melee but it's a defensive set which does not seem needed. I also considered Dark Melee for the obvious reasons, but again, strictly speaking other than the heal? Rad Melee is probably the best choice for those of you who can stomach the animations.

I'm not quite sure what Incarnates to pick. But I would probably still go for Barrier as a panic button or to protect my squishes.

Without having an altered Mids trying to import the build might not work, or might mess with the slotting, so I'll add a screenshot to the build to have an idea of what sets went where. The empty slot in Blinding Feint is for Gaussian. I juat don't slot it to not inflate my numbers in Mids.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.a6bf3268c3750f662fb4375df1046b4e.png

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Secondary Power Set: Dual Blades

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Rock Armor -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(11), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(34), ShlWal-Def(36)
Level 1: Nimble Slash -- TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), TchofDth-Dam%(3), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(5), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 2: Stone Skin -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(34), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(47), TtnCtn-ResDam(47)
Level 4: Ablating Strike -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(7), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(9), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), TchofDth-Dam%(27)
Level 6: Mud Pots -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(17)
Level 8: Rooted -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(21), Prv-Absorb%(21)
Level 10: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Crystal Armor -- ShlWal-Def/Rchg(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(36), PrfShf-End%(42), ShlWal-Def(45), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), PrfShf-EndMod(49)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 16: Typhoon's Edge -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(37), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(39)
Level 18: Earth's Embrace -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(23), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(25), Pnc-Heal(11)
Level 20: Blinding Feint -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(27), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), TchofDth-Dam%(31), Empty(31)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Brimstone Armor -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 28: Minerals -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 32: Granite Armor -- DefBuff-I(A)
Level 35: Sweeping Strike -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Erd-%Dam(42)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(43), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(43), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(43), AdjTrg-Rchg(48)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(46), TtnCtn-ResDam(46), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), GldArm-3defTpProc(48), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(49)
Level 49: Weave -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(31), Mrc-Rcvry+(33)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(33)
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 22: Afterburner
------------

This is my SA/MA Tanker. Some slow resists. Silly defence lol.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Secondary Power Set: Martial Arts
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Rock Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(3), LucoftheG-Def(3), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 1: Thunder Kick -- Dmg-I(A)
Level 2: Stone Skin -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam(5), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(7), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Empty(9), Empty(19)
Level 4: Earth's Embrace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(9)
Level 6: Mud Pots -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Obl-%Dam(11), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), ScrDrv-Dam%(13), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(34), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 8: Rooted -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15)
Level 10: Storm Kick -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(17), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 12: Brimstone Armor -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam(21), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(23), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Crane Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(25), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Crystal Armor -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(29), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), ShlWal-Def(31)
Level 20: Dragon's Tail -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Arm-Dmg(31), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Dam%(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(39), GldArm-3defTpProc(45)
Level 24: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(40), Rct-ResDam%(43), ShlWal-Def(46), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46)
Level 26: Minerals -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Empty(42), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 28: Focus Chi -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 35: Gloom -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Eagles Claw -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Hct-Acc/Rchg(39), Hct-Dam%(40), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(40)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), CldSns-%Dam(42), PstBls-Dam%(43), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(43)
Level 44: Crippling Axe Kick -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(48), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 1: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Afterburner 
------------

• 2 weeks later
20 hours ago, BurtHutt said:

Any chance you want to post this build?

My bad...my F/C defense is 47%

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Secondary Power Set: Spines
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Rock Armor -- Ksm-ToHit+:30(A), GifoftheA-Def:30(27), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx:30(27), GifoftheA-Def/Rchg:40(36)
Level 1: Barb Swipe -- FcsSmt-Acc/Dmg:30(A), FcsSmt-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:30(25)
Level 2: Stone Skin -- GifoftheA-Def:40(A), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx:40(5), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:40(25)
Level 4: Earth's Embrace -- NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg:50(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg:50(5)
Level 6: Spine Burst -- SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg:50(7), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(7), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(21), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(23), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%:50(23)
Level 8: Mud Pots -- Arm-Dam%:50(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(9), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg:50(9), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(19), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx:50(19), ScrDrv-Dam%:50(21)
Level 10: Rooted -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(A), NmnCnv-Heal:50(11), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx:50(11), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(15), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg:50(17), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg:50(17)
Level 12: Brimstone Armor -- UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(13), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(13), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(15)
Level 14: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Ripper -- SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(29), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg:50(29), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg:50(31), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb:50(31), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(31)
Level 18: Crystal Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(36), PrfShf-End%:50(39)
Level 20: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A), ImpSki-Status:30(39), GldArm-3defTpProc:30(50)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), ShlWal-Def:50(42), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx:50(43), ShlWal-Def/Rchg:50(43)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(43), ShlWal-Def:50(45), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx:50(45), Rct-ResDam%:50(45)
Level 26: Minerals -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(46)
Level 28: Impale -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(46), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(46), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc:50(48), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(48), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(48)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx:50(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx:50(33), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg:50(33), GssSynFr--ToHit:50(33), GssSynFr--Build%:50(34), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx:50(34)
Level 32: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 35: Quills -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc:50(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg:50(37), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx:50(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(39)
Level 38: Throw Spines -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg:50(40), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc:50(42), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(42)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I:50(A)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- RgnTss-Regen+:30(A), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(50)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 49: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), Prv-Absorb%:50(50)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(3), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg:50(3)
Level 49: Double Jump 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1385;672;1344;HEX;|
|78DA6593C94F535114C6EF6B5F2D85420B8596A96299CB50C1B5438C0C09D204058|
|CBBA6C16769AC2D69898AAE4C1CB7BAD0858A260E80C34A11C7957F831338EE5113|
|354613534FDFF7D92E78C97BBFFBCEFDCEB9DF9DC247FA9CF7068F6F539A7347229|
|AC944C6A2C90346DA168EC6E2132AF7D8E5AD4534D267EC37921923343A9D4A1A91|
|EDE983A9B4875D61236148C7543C696454E9482A95080DC46393D3F164CC65FE0D1|
|BD17D463A33199F72FEFF1771AC04D2444EEBE99F8A4F84FA93463A3613094733D3|
|467AA65A866F9677D9211F2D67286B557F057E5DD51669A00E36D9846DBA5A6C537|
|CB29A1A87B67A2FB8227534D4B16845D0EB3A586D07DF89C6CA7CEBA8C47A453306|
|2E496D1BF26DB6575633B6EE25F91AAC7C037ADF92CBE07BA96B67AE7D8BC58C156|
|D260F29931547C9C360E531F083E43A98EBD8032FC5E3E42EB06C37E8A667373D7F|
|94DC12AE5DC96F7871FE207F8265BF408BEC7729E6AE4AB3F2A8273263172236D76|
|9DD54D59F224F82EB4F9067C933E02719B99C239757C14DA0126C7283AD17B00256|
|19D9C39DF1F8B0A3AD7EB07793D5A42E9A2AD6AB62BDE0109C770C908360B9687DD|
|0EA3E6A3B76A2AF8B395DCCE9FA0E7E16BF35C8D16A98D34DBF4F651DEAB80E7573|
|985FF73C7907DC78975C206F831EF1E2E7EEF96F61BE1B6E9237C8EB60609E9C03B|
|D92DB805CD5404FCFC44B23EB355EC5184DD7C0E64BE465F20AD83A0B3E97DC16CE|
|A3E521626D8BE403F23E187C442E81B3B24CED3C1DED9D38990B725C3AB9669D5BB|
|95F43B84915E23D44EFA100F43E89F5B046CF0AE618D4F3B73B5BAFE76F6FEE574E|
|E0F09AC8884EB9443433B25A9CAF40CD973591AF8588A602D8F1DE55F05BA1CFA27|
|8222DE7C8F3E08B8EBCF3EC1FAF84D81EF015DA173D85F6E3C65C5B33DBFF00FE8B|
|DB9F|

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Xandyr said:

My bad...my F/C defense is 47%

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Secondary Power Set: Spines
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Rock Armor -- Ksm-ToHit+:30(A), GifoftheA-Def:30(27), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx:30(27), GifoftheA-Def/Rchg:40(36)
Level 1: Barb Swipe -- FcsSmt-Acc/Dmg:30(A), FcsSmt-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:30(25)
Level 2: Stone Skin -- GifoftheA-Def:40(A), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx:40(5), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:40(25)
Level 4: Earth's Embrace -- NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg:50(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg:50(5)
Level 6: Spine Burst -- SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg:50(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg:50(7), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(7), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(21), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(23), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%:50(23)
Level 8: Mud Pots -- Arm-Dam%:50(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(9), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg:50(9), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(19), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx:50(19), ScrDrv-Dam%:50(21)
Level 10: Rooted -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(A), NmnCnv-Heal:50(11), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx:50(11), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(15), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg:50(17), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg:50(17)
Level 12: Brimstone Armor -- UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(13), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(13), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(15)
Level 14: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Ripper -- SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(29), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg:50(29), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg:50(31), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb:50(31), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(31)
Level 18: Crystal Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(36), PrfShf-End%:50(39)
Level 20: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A), ImpSki-Status:30(39), GldArm-3defTpProc:30(50)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), ShlWal-Def:50(42), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx:50(43), ShlWal-Def/Rchg:50(43)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(43), ShlWal-Def:50(45), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx:50(45), Rct-ResDam%:50(45)
Level 26: Minerals -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(46)
Level 28: Impale -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(46), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(46), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc:50(48), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(48), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(48)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx:50(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx:50(33), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg:50(33), GssSynFr--ToHit:50(33), GssSynFr--Build%:50(34), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx:50(34)
Level 32: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 35: Quills -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc:50(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg:50(37), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx:50(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(39)
Level 38: Throw Spines -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg:50(40), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc:50(42), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(42)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I:50(A)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- RgnTss-Regen+:30(A), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(50)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 49: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), Prv-Absorb%:50(50)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(3), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg:50(3)
Level 49: Double Jump 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1385;672;1344;HEX;|
|78DA6593C94F535114C6EF6B5F2D85420B8596A96299CB50C1B5438C0C09D204058|
|CBBA6C16769AC2D69898AAE4C1CB7BAD0858A260E80C34A11C7957F831338EE5113|
|354613534FDFF7D92E78C97BBFFBCEFDCEB9DF9DC247FA9CF7068F6F539A7347229|
|AC944C6A2C90346DA168EC6E2132AF7D8E5AD4534D267EC37921923343A9D4A1A91|
|EDE983A9B4875D61236148C7543C696454E9482A95080DC46393D3F164CC65FE0D1|
|BD17D463A33199F72FEFF1771AC04D2444EEBE99F8A4F84FA93463A3613094733D3|
|467AA65A866F9677D9211F2D67286B557F057E5DD51669A00E36D9846DBA5A6C537|
|CB29A1A87B67A2FB8227534D4B16845D0EB3A586D07DF89C6CA7CEBA8C47A453306|
|2E496D1BF26DB6575633B6EE25F91AAC7C037ADF92CBE07BA96B67AE7D8BC58C156|
|D260F29931547C9C360E531F083E43A98EBD8032FC5E3E42EB06C37E8A667373D7F|
|94DC12AE5DC96F7871FE207F8265BF408BEC7729E6AE4AB3F2A8273263172236D76|
|9DD54D59F224F82EB4F9067C933E02719B99C239757C14DA0126C7283AD17B00256|
|19D9C39DF1F8B0A3AD7EB07793D5A42E9A2AD6AB62BDE0109C770C908360B9687DD|
|0EA3E6A3B76A2AF8B395DCCE9FA0E7E16BF35C8D16A98D34DBF4F651DEAB80E7573|
|985FF73C7907DC78975C206F831EF1E2E7EEF96F61BE1B6E9237C8EB60609E9C03B|
|D92DB805CD5404FCFC44B23EB355EC5184DD7C0E64BE465F20AD83A0B3E97DC16CE|
|A3E521626D8BE403F23E187C442E81B3B24CED3C1DED9D38990B725C3AB9669D5BB|
|95F43B84915E23D44EFA100F43E89F5B046CF0AE618D4F3B73B5BAFE76F6FEE574E|
|E0F09AC8884EB9443433B25A9CAF40CD973591AF8588A602D8F1DE55F05BA1CFA27|
|8222DE7C8F3E08B8EBCF3EC1FAF84D81EF015DA173D85F6E3C65C5B33DBFF00FE8B|
|DB9F|

Nice build dude! Stone/Spines seems like it could be an absolute aggro magnet lol.

10 minutes ago, StriderIV said:

Nice build dude! Stone/Spines seems like it could be an absolute aggro magnet lol.

Thanks.

I took him into one of the Comic Con AE Farms, and can just stand there and walk away, do laundry, grab a drink, smoke, and come back. Full health, full end, and mobs littered all around his feet. The slows stacking are kinda nice, and of course the damage aura is great.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Xandyr said:

Thanks.

I took him into one of the Comic Con AE Farms, and can just stand there and walk away, do laundry, grab a drink, smoke, and come back. Full health, full end, and mobs littered all around his feet. The slows stacking are kinda nice, and of course the damage aura is great.

I was gonna ask how endurance was with this combo!