I would just like to offer Operative Jenkins a hearty congratulations...

Itsyagirl

Good to see Arachnos giving evil a chance regardless of identity. 😀

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

You go girl. You're beautiful.

• Thanks 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

1 hour ago, Itsyagirl said:

...on their successful gender transition.

image.thumb.png.23353980e6129e3152b80d84fd89402f.png

I guess Arachnos benefits cover HRT and surgery too.

This is the first step, next thing you know Jenkins is cut in half and stuck on a cybernetic spider shell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

12 minutes ago, Albion said:

This is the first step, next thing you know Jenkins is cut in half and stuck on a cybernetic spider shell.

I don't think they cut you in half. They do give you extra eyes for some reason though. You're also stuck in an extremely unergonomic position just to satisfy someone's obsessive devotion to the spider aesthetic. 

• Haha 2

It's a common surname. Clearly the Jenkins we know and love has a sister, who has finally been able to join the Arachnos army and follow in her brother's clumsy footsteps.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

1 hour ago, A Cat said:

I don't think they cut you in half. They do give you extra eyes for some reason though. You're also stuck in an extremely unergonomic position just to satisfy someone's obsessive devotion to the spider aesthetic. 

Courtesy of @Take One
unknown.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, merrypessimist said:

... Promise?  Becky needs a new bestie.

Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her abdomen.
She looks like one of Black Scorpion's' girlfriends.
They only talk to her, because, she looks like a total doorsitter, 'kay?
I mean, her spinnerettes, are just so...big.

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, A Cat said:

O_O

It just seems so unnecessary. Do they think they're Freakshow? They totally could have fit a whole non chopped in half human in there.

Get's weirder when we see that some see it as a reward instead of a punishment, we definitely need dialogue to roast Arachnos about their bizarre design ideas, wouldn't go as far as to call them Freakshow though, probably would get us shot in the face.

21 hours ago, A Cat said:

just to satisfy someone's obsessive devotion to the spider aesthetic. 

Makes you wonder how much more succesful Arachnos could have been in terms of world domination, if all their project budgets weren't bloated by mandatory spider aesthetic design features and -functions.

Unnecessary design costs = ressources which could have been spent on more value-for-money features.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Icono04 said:

Makes you wonder how much more succesful Arachnos could have been in terms of world domination, if all their project budgets weren't bloated by mandatory spider aesthetic design features and -functions.

Unnecessary design costs = ressources which could have been spent on more value-for-money features.

Portal Corp finds the dimension were Recluse was more of a horse girl.

• Like 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

• 4 weeks later

They should probably lock Jenkins as a male spawn. In the instances where Jenkins is identified, those speaking of him refer to him as male. Otherwise, lock her as female and edit the dialogue references. Either way. As long as I stop being confused about the him that was a her that I just beat up.

18 hours ago, Major_Decoy said:

Given how much the person's head shape changes, I think it's possible that they fit into that without being cut in half. With the changes they go through, I don't think it's safe to assume normal human physiology anymore.

Given that all Tarantulas are declared cyborgs, I'd say they don't have a human physiology as well. Probably don't even look like that inside the armor that is now their body. When you look at non-psychic Tarantulas, they only have the operator's head housed in the nodule at the front. The rest is all mechanics and life support. (There was a CoV release pic that actually showed that to some effect. There is also a comment from one of the operative contacts about drones, and likely Tarantulas, just being the living heads of failed personnel.) So the Mistresses and Queens likely only retain their human legs in the body for psychological appeasement. "See? You're still you. There's your legs, see?"