Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Homecoming!

Albion

Much love to all of us, the Homecoming Team, the Devs, the GM's, every single one of you crazy dreamers (including those I exchange knives in the gut with!) Specially for those who are struggling and not having a great time, thanks for all the memories, shenanigans, runs, amazement and the chance to once again being able to play, all together and standing strong for the future.
CHEERS!
cheers-true.gif

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

See the source image

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Was going to start this up myself if someone hadn't done it already - all thanks, Albion.  As other posters have stated, adding my voice to the chorus of all best wishes and confidences for the year to come, and looking forward very much to meeting up with and teaming up along the Paragon City die-hard crew.  Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and happy New Year to everyone out there, your families and loved ones, and hoping that some of the generosity and heroism we display here can make an appearance in real life.

Best to all, and to all a good night,

Black Talon 🙂

• Like 4

MerryChristmas.jpg

• Like 2

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's not enough to just show up and expect a good time, you need to make it a good time 😎

• Like 1

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

I've had a good Christmas in Paragon City... an LotG drop and runner-up in a costume contest, first time ever. May your holiday in and out of the game be as rewarding!

• Like 3

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com