City of Heroes "lifehacks"

Throw almost every travel or movement related power into one key, in an execution order that makes sense regardless of which character you're on. Commands execute from right to left. This is how my command looks in my keybinds.txt file:

BACKSPACE "powexectoggleon jump pack$$powexectoggleon ninja run$$powexectoggleon shadow cloak$$powexectoggleon hover$$powexectoggleon combat jumping$$powexectoggleon mighty leap$$powexectoggleon super jump$$powexectoggleon super speed$$powexectoggleon sprint$$powexectoggleon fly$$powexectoggleon mystic flight"

Tap once to activate whichever flight power you have, since you don't need other movement powers active with those.

If you don't have flight powers, one tap turns on Sprint, the bare minimum start for ground movement. If you already have Sprint on, which is likely, it skips through to the next power activation, needing one less tap.

Tap twice for Sprint + SS, the classic fast runner.
If you don't have SS, tap twice for Sprint + whichever long jump skill you have.
If you don't use long jumps, tap twice for Sprint + whichever combat defense toggle you use - CJ or Hover.

If you have both CJ and SJ, or both Hover and Flight, further taps will toggle back and forth between the travel power and the defense power. Great for between mission travel, and inner mission combat alike.

Three taps turns on Sprint, SS and CJ, if you're a speeder with a little vertical maneuvering.
Two taps gives your fresh noob Sprint + Ninja Run. Ready for DFB or Positron runs.
Two taps gives your Warshade Sprint + Shadow Cloak for stealthing. Insert any stealth power here that you typically use instead.

Lastly, the command falls back to your P2W or temporary travel power.

There's probably a lot more you could add to this, depending on your AT and needs. You probably still want these powers on your bars somewhere for de-toggling (though I have another bind to tap de-toggle virtually everything as well), but it makes the act of getting moving quickly a lot smoother for me.

• Like 2

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

22 hours ago, Dungeoness said:

Throw almost every travel or movement related power into one key, in an execution order that makes sense regardless of which character you're on. Commands execute from right to left. This is how my command looks in my keybinds.txt file:

I make it a point to use Tray 1, slot 10 for travel powers across all alts. Then I bind button4 to powexec_slot 10. I do the same thing to slot 9 for related powers like CJ. I'm lazy so I have sprint on a separate slot and manually toggle it on whenever I feel like it.

I didn't see the LFG teleport mentioned. It's great for going to places without SG portals like Cimerora or the Shadow Shard. 

You pull up the LFG menu, pick the TF (or trial) contact in the zone you want (Time's Arrow for Cimerora), lock the team to yourself (bottom right on the menu), and queue up. You'll be teleported to the contacted shortly. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later

If there's one thing I think we'd all like to see, it's two autopowers, isn't it? Not jsut for the doms.

• I try to conceptualize future alts early, make them and stick them in day job locations so they get the base tp and the other powers early, once you get the accolades 1+1 day job stuff those extra powers/charges gets quite useful quickly, especially at lower levels. Revive team mate at l10? Yeah, useful! Extra powers: Please yes, Posi 1 ftw!!!
  • Hang out, logged on, in Pocket D for - what is it, 30 minutes - then log off and back in for the Pocket D Teleport power.
  • Get the P2W stuff in outbreak before going hunting for the badge (Oh well, I was the villain badge hunter back in the days...)
  • "Inner inspiration" - clear out 3 spots and use it whenever you can. Mail yourself big insps
  • Keep a mail to yourself (global) so you can REPLY instead of making a new mail every time - THIS is my number one bloody f.. hack! ALWAYS save one mail.
  • Die and pay off debt quickly for a free P2W revive power. Debt is nothing anyway.
  • Mentor an alt for 12 hours (or any mentoring) for free P2W Assemble team power (am I a cheapskate or what?)
  • Base tp? Would never buy it, log off by base "portal" until you get day job badge, then log off there some more to charge up the base tp, 30 charges. It's worth mentioning twice given some TF:s.

Today I also came across a temp power that gives me ½ level of patrol xp, five charges. Anyone know how I got that one? Semms very handly in the later "dead" (slooow) level range.

4 minutes ago, HairyLou said:

Today I also came across a temp power that gives me ½ level of patrol xp, five charges. Anyone know how I got that one? Semms very handly in the later "dead" (slooow) level range.

They're handing out 5 charges of "Experienced" to everyone as part of the Anniversary month. Even if you don't care about badges, you should log in on all your sub-50 characters for that.

15 minutes ago, HairyLou said:
  • Die and pay off debt quickly for a free P2W revive power. Debt is nothing anyway.

My advice is to not worry about this one early game. Low level toons don't accumulate that much debt (if any). It is much easier to collect the debt badges at a higher level (more debt, and more tools to defeat enemies at high levels). Just mail your global account Revive insps instead.

Also in the category of "not worth it until level 50" trying to accumulate 'IO crafting discount' tokens via day job badges. IIRC the most you can 'save' using such a token is 150 kInf (level 50 Very Rare), which coincidentally is almost exactly the lowest sell-to-vendor price for the cheapest two level 50 common IOs.

On 6/5/2019 at 3:14 PM, milkweasel said:

I don't currently know where to find it, but back in the day I had a script that was in game that would automatically switch to fly when moving with wasd and automatically switch back to hover when not moving.  Was wonderful for playing a flying blaster, because it eliminated the accidental acc debuff from leaving fly on.

Just checked in-game: there's no ACC debuff.  At least, it doesn't show up in combat attributes, and I tested with Mystic Flight.  Maybe you meant something different?

On 5/16/2020 at 4:11 AM, Peacemoon said:

*use an afk macro so it shows when you’re typing. Bind return “afk typing...$$startchat”

This one I hate.  If I target you (like for a buff or a heal) and you use this, it clears my target, and I have to try to retarget you before you get that buff or heal you needed.  Please never use this when fighting.  RP in Pocket D is fine of course.

Edited by gameboy1234

On 5/16/2020 at 6:02 AM, Carnifax said:

On the "power monitoring" tip one very useful thing to monitor is

My power monitoring is "Influence".  Under Powers -> Combat Attributes, right at the very end of the list of Base Attributes, is influence.  Since the other screens where it shows are equally annoying to access, I always add Influence as the first thing I monitor on each toon so I can easily see how much dough I have.

• Thanks 1

On 6/4/2019 at 3:14 PM, Robotech_Master said:

What's your favorite clever little trick to make life easier for you in ways that may not have been intentionally designed?

When I'm selling enhancements, recipes, salvage, etc. at a vendor, before I start I like to open the Auctionhouse and drag any purple recipes, PVP recipes, or anything else I don't want to sell by accident, into temporary storage there. I don't list it, I just put it in storage.

Then I can go to the vendor and click sell-sell-sell-sell secure in the knowledge that I won't accidentally sell something I don't mean to.

Holy heck that's so simple yet brilliant! Totally gonna have to start doing that xD!

6 hours ago, gameboy1234 said:

This one I hate.  If I target you (like for a buff or a heal) and you use this, it clears my target, and I have to try to retarget you before you get that buff or heal you needed.  Please never use this when fighting.  RP in Pocket D is fine of course.

I've never heard of this before. If someone uses /afk it clears your target of them? Are you sure?!

4 hours ago, Primantis said:

Holy heck that's so simple yet brilliant! Totally gonna have to start doing that xD!

Yeah the AH is a great place to temporarily store stuff. You can use it in all sorts of ways.

I sometimes deposit the recipes I want to craft onto the AH, so I know the recipes left in my inventory is stuff I don't want.

Also if you find your salvage (or recipes) gets full while on a mission, you can step outside and store a load on the AH until you have the time to sort it out. 

Most recipes which don't contain rare salvage are worth crafting to sell at low level. If they contain rare salvage it depends a bit more, because rare salvage is worth 500k in itself, and the enhancement might not always be worth that much. 

Small tip with salvage - the common and uncommon salvage is readily available and cheap on the AH, so once I've crafted everything I tend to sell all of that for  cheap on the AH and just keep the rare salvage in my base for crafting needs. Also helps with getting the AH badges 😉

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

On 6/5/2019 at 1:08 AM, Roughtrade said:

You get six costume slots.  You have unlimited for free costume tailor sessions as long as you do it before level ten.  BEFORE Level Ten. 

Create multiple costumes for your character during creation and save them.  When you get to Miss Liberty, do a quick run through to save them in the slots. 

Then do your DFB runs for quick leveling.

Addendum

The Icon Employee (or Facemaker) in the back labled “Surgeon” can let you change height.

The surgeon can also change gender.

And I was really happy with this, when I re-created all my pre-2012 characters (saved them with SentinelPlus) this week. I had 88 costumes saved. 🙂

• Like 1

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

15 hours ago, gameboy1234 said:

Just checked in-game: there's no ACC debuff.  At least, it doesn't show up in combat attributes, and I tested with Mystic Flight.  Maybe you meant something different?

I believe, early on in live, Fly had an Acc debuff. I don't recall if it was still there at shutdown or not. never really paid it much attention.

HC might have changed it along with a few other things when the game was resurrected.

• Like 2

It just recently occurred to me to set my clickable mez-protection powers (like Practiced Brawler) to auto-fire. That effectively makes them work like toggles, and I don't have to remember to click them.

That thing about not attuning purples because they're attuned by default and you might want to boost them... Does that count for "superior" AT enhancements as well, or just purples? Sadly hadn't thought of attuning purples as a "bad thing" on my main alt (mainly because it took another 2 months before I could out you can +1 stuff like the recharges in hasten etc (not really worth it for most people, I know).

37 minutes ago, HairyLou said:

That thing about not attuning purples because they're attuned by default and you might want to boost them... Does that count for "superior" AT enhancements as well, or just purples? Sadly hadn't thought of attuning purples as a "bad thing" on my main alt (mainly because it took another 2 months before I could out you can +1 stuff like the recharges in hasten etc (not really worth it for most people, I know).

Attuning the ATOs is fine.  The superiors are basically a different set with higher bonuses.

The only reason you might not want to attune an ATO set at 50 is if you particularly want to keep the lower bonuses, if the Superior set bonuses would violate the rule of five.

• Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

56 minutes ago, Grouchybeast said:

Attuning the ATOs is fine.  The superiors are basically a different set with higher bonuses.

The only reason you might not want to attune an ATO set at 50 is if you particularly want to keep the lower bonuses, if the Superior set bonuses would violate the rule of five.

Been away from the game for a couple of months and came back a couple of weeks ago. Logging on today I realised how, uhm, not very smart my question was. Oh well...

Maybe not a real "unintended" design, but something that gets overlooked a lot, and can be easily remedied that I felt like sharing.

One of the common complaints with the Trick Arrow set is that it has no built-in method for igniting your Oil Slick Arrow, which means most folks pick a pairing set that has some form of energy or fire damage in it. If you pick Archery, you'll waste your highest damaging single-target attack on an oil slick! But no more.

If you're Technology or Magic origin, you can use your Taser or Apprentice Charm origin power to ignite your own slicks. If you aren't either of those, than you can just go to the P2W vendor, revoke your origin attack, and take either of the aforementioned powers for oil ignition. No more wasting your precious attacks on oil slicks, when you have a cheap, quick cooldown, higher base-accuracy power to ignite it!

Edited by GastlyGibus
  • Like 2

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

On 5/29/2020 at 11:12 AM, Twisted Toon said:

I believe, early on in live, Fly had an Acc debuff. I don't recall if it was still there at shutdown or not. never really paid it much attention.

HC might have changed it along with a few other things when the game was resurrected.

Fly's Acc debuff got removed somewhere around when City of Villains was released, IIRC. Maybe earlier.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, EmmySky said:

Macro (I use a bind) to email inf to yourself that @r0y posted down in tools board is a genius lifehack!  I don't know how to link a thread but y'all can go look, definitely worth it!

My pleasure!  (Obviously change the global and amount as you see fit):

• Like 1

I have  a dual-monitor setup, the game is windowed/maxed on the 2K, 32" monitor (yes!) and my smaller, 24" monitor, is where I keep other things open.  One of those things I keep open is a TXT file (via Sublime 3) that has all my CoH "notes" - and among those notes is a page I call "Task Force Spam"

Task Force Spam is the fancy copy-paste /LFG (or other server-centric TF channel) information I use when forming Trials and Task Forces.  Here is a sample (times are my own PUG estimates, edit/add as you see fit):

Spoiler

Task Force / Strike Force / Trial spam

Death from Below (DFB, levels 1-6+) in Atlas! ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Death from Below (DFB, levels 1-6+) in Atlas! ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Death from Below (DFB, levels 1-6+) in Atlas! ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Death from Below (DFB, levels 1-6+) in Atlas! ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Death from Below (DFB, levels 1-6+) in Atlas! ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Death from Below (DFB, levels 1-6+) in Atlas! ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Death from Below (DFB, levels 1-6+) in Atlas! ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Death from Below (DFB, levels 1-6+) in Atlas! ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Positron Part 1 (8-15, 11 merits, 30-45 min) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Positron Part 1 (8-15, 11 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Positron Part 1 (8-15, 11 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Positron Part 1 (8-15, 11 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Positron Part 1 (8-15, 11 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Positron Part 1 (8-15, 11 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Positron Part 1 (8-15, 11 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Positron Part 1 (8-15, 11 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Positron Part 2 (11-16, 15 merits, 30-45 min) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Positron Part 2 (11-16, 15 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Positron Part 2 (11-16, 15 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Positron Part 2 (11-16, 15 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Positron Part 2 (11-16, 15 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Positron Part 2 (11-16, 15 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Positron Part 2 (11-16, 15 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Positron Part 2 (11-16, 15 merits, 30-45 min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Synapse TF (15-20, 58 merits, 1+ hour) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Synapse TF (15-20, 58 merits, 1+ hour) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Synapse TF (15-20, 58 merits, 1+ hour) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Synapse TF (15-20, 58 merits, 1+ hour) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Synapse TF (15-20, 58 merits, 1+ hour) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Synapse TF (15-20, 58 merits, 1+ hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Synapse TF (15-20, 58 merits, 1+ hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Synapse TF (15-20, 58 merits, 1+ hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Virgil Tarikoss SF (15-20, 13 merits, <30 min.) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Virgil Tarikoss SF (15-20, 13 merits, <30 min.) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Virgil Tarikoss SF (15-20, 13 merits, <30 min.) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Virgil Tarikoss SF (15-20, 13 merits, <30 min.) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Virgil Tarikoss SF (15-20, 13 merits, <30 min.) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Virgil Tarikoss SF (15-20, 13 merits, <30 min.) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Virgil Tarikoss SF (15-20, 13 merits, <30 min.) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Virgil Tarikoss SF (15-20, 13 merits, <30 min.) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Yin TF (20-25, 20 merits, 20± min) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Yin TF (20-25, 20 merits, 20± min) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Yin TF (20-25, 20 merits, 20± min) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Yin TF (20-25, 20 merits, 20± min) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Yin TF (20-25, 20 merits, 20± min) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Yin TF (20-25, 20 merits, 20± min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Yin TF (20-25, 20 merits, 20± min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Yin TF (20-25, 20 merits, 20± min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Moonfire TF (23-28, 32 merits, 50± min) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Moonfire TF (23-28, 32 merits, 50± min) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Moonfire TF (23-28, 32 merits, 50± min) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Moonfire TF (23-28, 32 merits, 50± min) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Moonfire TF (23-28, 32 merits, 50± min) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Moonfire TF (23-28, 32 merits, 50± min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Moonfire TF (23-28, 32 merits, 50± min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Moonfire TF (23-28, 32 merits, 50± min) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Citadel TF (25-30, 40 merits, about 1± hour) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Citadel TF (25-30, 40 merits, about 1± hour) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Citadel TF (25-30, 40 merits, about 1± hour) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Citadel TF (25-30, 40 merits, about 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Citadel TF (25-30, 40 merits, about 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Citadel TF (25-30, 40 merits, about 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Citadel TF (25-30, 40 merits, about 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Citadel TF (25-30, 40 merits, about 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Manticore TF (30-35, 32 merits, 1± hour) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Manticore TF (30-35, 32 merits, 1± hour) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Manticore TF (30-35, 32 merits, 1± hour) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Manticore TF (30-35, 32 merits, 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Manticore TF (30-35, 32 merits, 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Manticore TF (30-35, 32 merits, 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Manticore TF (30-35, 32 merits, 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Manticore TF (30-35, 32 merits, 1± hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Numina TF (35-40, 36 merits, <1 hour) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
Numina TF (35-40, 36 merits, <1 hour) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
Numina TF (35-40, 36 merits, <1 hour) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
Numina TF (35-40, 36 merits, <1 hour) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
Numina TF (35-40, 36 merits, <1 hour) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Numina TF (35-40, 36 merits, <1 hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
Numina TF (35-40, 36 merits, <1 hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Numina TF (35-40, 36 merits, <1 hour) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Base TP makes assignments moot.  Watch for ambushes, do not jump ahead too many zones; ensure there's 1-2 people in the zone.
Left to do: CoT/Perez Park, Clock/AP, Outcasts/Steel, Skulls/Kings Row, Trolls/Skyway, Vahz/Faultline, Crey/Bricks, Freaks/CF, Sky Raiders/TV, Family+Tsoo/IP, Council/Boomtown, Warrior/Talos, Rikti/FF, DevEarth+Nem/Eden

ITF (35-50, 26 merits or Ancient Nictus Fragment) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
ITF (35-50, 26 merits or Ancient Nictus Fragment) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
ITF (35-50, 26 merits or Ancient Nictus Fragment) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
ITF (35-50, 26 merits or Ancient Nictus Fragment) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
ITF (35-50, 26 merits or Ancient Nictus Fragment) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
ITF (35-50, 26 merits or Ancient Nictus Fragment) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
ITF (35-50, 26 merits or Ancient Nictus Fragment) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
ITF (35-50, 26 merits or Ancient Nictus Fragment) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

ApeMage (level 50+, must have αlpha unlocked, come to RWZ) ▓░░░░░░░→7 spots to fill!
ApeMage (level 50+, must have αlpha unlocked, come to RWZ) ▓▓░░░░░░→6 spots to go...
ApeMage (level 50+, must have αlpha unlocked, come to RWZ) ▓▓▓░░░░░→5 spots left.
ApeMage (level 50+, must have αlpha unlocked, come to RWZ) ▓▓▓▓░░░░→½ full - 4 spots left!
ApeMage (level 50+, must have αlpha unlocked, come to RWZ) ▓▓▓▓▓░░░→3 Spots left!
ApeMage (level 50+, must have αlpha unlocked, come to RWZ) ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░→Only 2 SPOTS left!!
ApeMage (level 50+, must have αlpha unlocked, come to RWZ) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
ApeMage (level 50+, must have αlpha unlocked, come to RWZ) ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Summer Block Buster Event (4-players, lvl: 15-29+, about 20 min. Universal Damage IO! Meet in Ouroboros) ▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Summer Block Buster Event (4-players, lvl: 15-29+, about 20 min. Universal Damage IO! Meet in Ouroboros) ▓▓░░→½ full - 2 spots left!
Summer Block Buster Event (4-players, lvl: 15-29+, about 20 min. Universal Damage IO! Meet in Ouroboros) ▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Summer Block Buster Event (4-players, lvl: 15-29+, about 20 min. Universal Damage IO! Meet in Ouroboros) ▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

Before someone runs in and triggers the start, if you need inspirations:  get them at the snack bar!
♬Let's all go to the Lobby! ♪Let's all go to the Lobby! ♬Let's all go to the Law....bee! ♩To have ourselves some treats!♫

Summer Block Buster Event (4-players, lvl: 15-29+, about 20 min. Universal Damage IO! Meet in Pocket D) ▓░░░→3 Spots left!
Summer Block Buster Event (4-players, lvl: 15-29+, about 20 min. Universal Damage IO! Meet in Pocket D) ▓▓░░→½ full - 2 spots left!
Summer Block Buster Event (4-players, lvl: 15-29+, about 20 min. Universal Damage IO! Meet in Pocket D) ▓▓▓░←LAST SPOT!  This could be YOU!
Summer Block Buster Event (4-players, lvl: 15-29+, about 20 min. Universal Damage IO! Meet in Pocket D) ▓▓▓▓→FULL!  Thank you all!

The progress bar is a nice touch, and all the above ASCII characters translate fine with the default font (though, I've changed mine to see Il differences as well as ¡ and i differences).

5 minutes ago, r0y said:

The progress bar is a nice touch, and all the above ASCII characters translate fine with the default font (though, I've changed mine to see Il differences as well as ¡ and i differences).

Are you on Torch? I saw this type of "TF SPam" the other night and thought it was COOL!

On 6/13/2019 at 8:09 AM, davidteosk said:

Fix Camera Combat

While in combat, by default the camera always uses its Artificial Intelligent to automatically turn facing the opponent without asking you. If you feel annoyed by it, go to Options->Controls-> Free Camera Movement, set it Enabled.

While in Mission, Missing Cut-scene Captions??? WTF

That is because you have Global Chat Tab edited before and you have removed NPC Dialog and/or Cutscene Caption. Try put it back.

Window for Numeric Health Point/Endurance Point/Infamy$$/etc..and more (I think limit to 10 status)

click Power->Combat Attributes->Base->Right Click "Current Hit Point"-> Monitor Current Hit Point.

""" Ta Ta """ a new status window pops-up.

Repeat with any of the stats on the Base List like "Current Endurance", "Regeneration Rate", "Recovery Rate", "To-Hit Bonus". "Accuracy Bonus", and Most important "Infamy" your $$$$.

Thanks and Enjoy your life in COH.

I find it far more efficient to bind the window to a key, so I can pop it open/close at anytime.  Not the monitoring window, mind you, but the Combat Attributes one (I leave Defense and Resist expanded, and shrink the window to fit, so I can see my defenses at a glance).  I use the PERIOD key:

/bind . "toggle combatnumbers"

I also MACRO the incarnate window, drag it to the same place on my UI (that I use throughout all my alts):

/macro i "toggle incarnate"

Because both of those windows are cumbersome to get at quickly.