I am trapped in a hospital in night ward and cant get out

savair

25 minutes ago, savair said:

My character is Honey Badger Ninja and I am level 5 can I get some advice or can someone look for me there and help a guy out LOL

How did you get there?  Also what shard are you on?

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

12 minutes ago, savair said:

I see death from Above but not suere how to click it I mean I put in the box its filled in but now what

With the circle filled,  do the same at the bottom of the window to select lock the team.  Then hit the queue button.

I certainly hope they have escaped by now.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Probably enjoying the great vending machine coffee and tootsie rolls.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

2 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

I might be clueless here but how does this help the OP? After the leave DFB they will pop right back where they came from.

Truly interested to know what the next step would be for them.

When they exit, I'd think the geometry would push them to a valid place for a character. I could be wrong though, as my wife tells me I'm not always right.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

When they exit, I'd think the geometry would push them to a valid place for a character.

Oohhh.....

I read the OP differently, as if they were unable to get out of Night Ward due to being underlevel, and constantly pulling agro and dying when they run around, hence them saying they are level 5 and "trapped."

Interested to see how this plays out.

10 minutes ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

Oohhh.....

I read the OP differently, as if they were unable to get out of Night Ward due to being underlevel, and constantly pulling agro and dying when they run around, hence them saying they are level 5 and "trapped."

I didn't get the impression that the OP was trapped in some geometry or under the world space, either...

I'm presuming the OP doesn't yet have an Ouro portal. If they could get one they would be able to get to Atlas in 2 steps - along with a nice badge.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

1 hour ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

I'm presuming the OP doesn't yet have an Ouro portal. If they could get one they would be able to get to Atlas in 2 steps - along with a nice badge.

Not if they are gold.  I have heard Gold can go to Ouro.  Never done it myself.  But they would have to go back Gold. Red Blue are no go

It seems they made it to DFB…which will drop them right back in….    And how/why are they…..?   People are endlessly fascinating.   

7 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

Oohhh.....

I guess I had assumed so, just because I have experience running around various higher level zones at lvl 1 and there's typically a way even though often round about way of safely navigating an upper level zone at low levels.