BRU.....

Check out Black Dwarf's stat card from... - Atomic Mass Games | Facebook

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

Posted (edited)

Hey @Snarky, me thinks your gonna need to eat some Undead Barbeque to go along with your Bru... 😉

01111111.jpg

Edited by BjorJlen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 5/27/2024 at 7:10 AM, Clave Dark 5 said:

Tastes like bubblegum?

Tastes like despair. 

• Haha 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

54 minutes ago, Herotu said:

Tastes like despair. 

Which tastes like redbull

which tastes terribull

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

17 minutes ago, Krimson said:

It's just cream soda with an edgy name. 

Or is Cream Soda just Irn-Bru without an edgy name?

• Haha 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

19 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Has anyone heard from the OP since posting? 👀 

IDK about the OP, but I noticed Somebody's been on a reply count spree recently 😛

• Banjo 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)