The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Finally made it to the big leagues! :)

Grats on that - makes me think about my main, who would have over $600 million at this point if he wasn't The Rich Uncle with a bunch of Idiot Nephews who are calling up constantly for "a bit of help" after they hit 50 and need to pick up that load of IOs.  Sigh.  Maybe one day they'll hit it big and be able to give Rich Uncle his Beemer back...an overly common situation for the community here, I would suspect...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Black Talon said:

Grats on that - makes me think about my main, who would have over $600 million at this point if he wasn't The Rich Uncle with a bunch of Idiot Nephews who are calling up constantly for "a bit of help" after they hit 50 and need to pick up that load of IOs.  Sigh.  Maybe one day they'll hit it big and be able to give Rich Uncle his Beemer back...an overly common situation for the community here, I would suspect...

Never lend money to family or friends! (unless you're happy just to give it away 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

Game over man, game over!

The first billion is the hardest.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

OK.

Now you can start slotting...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

FYI, You can see exactly how much Influence you have earned from combat / mission completion at any Information Terminal, I don't think it includes earnings from the auction house though. Will also show other stats as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

grats   

so..... you never heard of crafting/converting/selling then?

That's genuinely never worked for me

• Confused 1

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

grats   

so..... you never heard of crafting/converting/selling then?

This also depends on how much they play and how. If you get a character to 50 and then move on, it is rather difficult to get to a billion. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

12 hours ago, Nostromo21 said:

image.png.058409f615864d959ff56253c7c6a926.png

And it only took me 20 years lol!

Gratz! Have you decided which of Paragon's politicians you are going to buy first?

(Also, new mini-pet idea)

• Haha 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

Well done! I remember my first billion on HC. That was back when catalysts sold for 5M each. Not instantly, but overnight. 

The economy now seems to have a lot more variation in prices, so patience can definitely save you some inf, and you can still make a decent stack, but it's going to take longer in some cases, because nowadays, everyone seems to know how to craft/convert/sell, thanks to @Yomo Kimyata and others spilling the beans on the mysteries of the HC CoH economy. Why, Yomo? Why did you have to give all the secrets away? I don't want this competition! Just kidding. Well done! 

Now that you have a stack - are you going to use it to get more? Or are you just going to spend it? 

3 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

That's genuinely never worked for me

I find it “grindy” but soooo reliable.  Convert everything into LOTG, Perf shift, depending on market a few of the resist global/procs.  Kismet +acc etc. the usual suspects.   It just takes a day or so to make 300-400 million 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ukase said:

Why, Yomo? Why did you have to give all the secrets away? I don't want this competition! Just kidding. Well done! 

You ain’t seen nothing yet, if I ever get around to it.

Who run Bartertown?

19 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

You ain’t seen nothing yet, if I ever get around to it.

s-l1600.jpg

• Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

4 hours ago, Snarky said:

I find it “grindy” but soooo reliable.  Convert everything into LOTG, Perf shift, depending on market a few of the resist global/procs.  Kismet +acc etc. the usual suspects.   It just takes a day or so to make 300-400 million 

That's never worked for me and if I try and convert stuff I just get a dogpile

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

1 hour ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

That's never worked for me and if I try and convert stuff I just get a dogpile

i am so confused.  you do know how to use the drop down menu in the converter to "guide" the conversion?

11 hours ago, Snarky said:

i am so confused.  you do know how to use the drop down menu in the converter to "guide" the conversion?

It's been a while since I looked but so far as I remember there's only two controls: In set or out of set.

I could be missing something.

But whenever I did try crafting out of set I got junk and used up converters at an unsustainable rate.

• Thumbs Up 1