Pylon Damage Thread

Project_X

Got my Rad/SD Scrapper up to 50 yesterday and his T3 Musculature + all IOs slotted today and got 4:36 for 267 DPS. I imagine with degenerative, T4 Musc, passive Assault Hybrid and any AAO padding should take it past 300 easily. Attack chain I'm using is DS -> RS -> Siphon -> RS.

EDIT: Wanted to add some slotting: DS hosts 5 Hecatomb + Achilles proc, RS has full Critical Strikes, Siphon has the superior winter melee set. PvP -Res in Irradiated Ground.

When you say "DS" is that supposed to be Devastating Blow, or Concentrated Strike? And did you do any other runs besides one?

Given the scaling of damage, just curious where you ended up at 267 without the other Incarnate abilities in the mix (mainly just being t3 and not having an interface in the mix). I've run multiple combinations of the chains, with having Death Shroud in that mix as well, with similar slotting, and still didn't get to those values without a T4 Musculature and Degen Core involved.

When you say "DS" is that supposed to be Devastating Blow, or Concentrated Strike? And did you do any other runs besides one?

Given the scaling of damage, just curious where you ended up at 267 without the other Incarnate abilities in the mix (mainly just being t3 and not having an interface in the mix). I've run multiple combinations of the chains, with having Death Shroud in that mix as well, with similar slotting, and still didn't get to those values without a T4 Musculature and Degen Core involved.

My bad, I meant Devastating Blow. For some reason I thought of Devastating Strike when I wrote the post. This was my only run so far, but I'll probably run some more when I have time to do so. I'm also still debating between the different Ageless versions: extra DDR would be nice, but I'm not yet 100% sure if the +End without +Rec is enough to sustain me indefinitely, as I had to drop Tough/Grant Cover for this run and still eat a blue insp or two.

EDIT: Did 3 more tests, all of them in the 4:05 to 4:10 range for a pretty consistent ~280 DPS. With these runs I opted out of Tough/GC straight from the get go, went as close to using AD every 120 seconds as possible and used Fusion pretty much every time it was up. I'd say the latter two explain the DPS difference to my previous runs, especially Fusion. On the first run I always waited until the beginning of the chain to activate it whereas in these runs I didn't start a new chain when there was less than a second to go until Fusion.

After these tests I'm pretty convinced that the full end every 2 mins from Ageless should be enough to sustain me.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

My bad, I meant Devastating Blow. For some reason I thought of Devastating Strike when I wrote the post. This was my only run so far, but I'll probably run some more when I have time to do so. I'm also still debating between the different Ageless versions: extra DDR would be nice, but I'm not yet 100% sure if the +End without +Rec is enough to sustain me indefinitely, as I had to drop Tough/Grant Cover for this run and still eat a blue insp or two.

One thing I will warn of because it happened to me and I didnt notice it the first few times (and not stating that it happened here).

Ive noticed that all my anomalously good times happen on the Pylons 'out in the field', in LOS of the Mothership.  The thing in common out there is that there are ongoing fights between Vanguard and Rikti Mobs.  I started checking - on my anomalous runs, there has always been some Vanguard near-ish, and I would expect if I checked more carefully, I would find some Longbow firing away at the Pylon from range, unnoticed by me, after beating up the nearby Rikti.  On at least one other occasion I was lining up a run, had hit buildup, and then noticed the Pylon was already below 80% - someone else had been running on it, and abandoned the run for some reason or another.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

You are right on the stacking concern though, we're very likely tripping over each other with Interfaces anyway, so it only has real precedence in limited or solo engagements.

Whelp, I'm feeling foolish, as my only Incarnate has gone up to Diamagnetic Total Radial (100% -Reg)... Clearly, that was a mistake. Time to climb the -HP tree.

Death is the best debuff.

You are right on the stacking concern though, we're very likely tripping over each other with Interfaces anyway, so it only has real precedence in limited or solo engagements.

Whelp, I'm feeling foolish, as my only Incarnate has gone up to Diamagnetic Total Radial (100% -Reg)... Clearly, that was a mistake. Time to climb the -HP tree.

If Giant Monsters lack the debuff resistances found on AVs, it could be very useful there.

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

I got a 4:50 (290 seconds) with my Assault Rifle/Devices Blaster. That's 260 effective DPS single target. I suspect I can do better.

I used the Defense Amplifier buff as well as Phenomenal Luck (defense) and Resurgence (health) inspirations to stay alive. Tactics and Maneuvers toggled off to conserve endurance. Assault Radial Embodiment used whenever it was up.

Current strategy is: Surveillance and Burst with Achilles' Heel procs, Caltrops with Annihilation proc. Decimation Build-up proc in Slug. Snipe as much as metahumanly possible. 

Here's my build.

I solo'd my first pylons today with my Spines/Ice! Never managed it on live with my Kat/Regen (surviveability issues).

Popped everything for the first run, see if I could even do it. No time, but managed to.

Tried again on second run, T3 Ageless, T3 Assault Build Up Toggled, T4 Agility, T4 -HP Interface (Degenerative?)... I gave up after 4 minutes and popped my T3 Cimeroans, as at that point, I was only 1/5th in. Finished it in another 4 minutes (Toggle nearly recharged, again). Most of my attacks are still SO'd, putting together the final build, was easier/cheaper to buy the defensive side.

2 conclusions I've came to: 1) I need to finish slotting the build, as it's gonna get sillier. 2) Spines SUCKS at ST damage. My best attack chain (Hasten+Ageless) is Dark Blast and Lunge. That's it. When Ageless wears off a bit, I get gaps, so I sneak in Ripper (Force Feedback Proc), EnAbsorp, or BU as needed.

Currently have Critical Strikes in Spine Burst, as I didn't realize how the special IO worked. Gonna swap at a "soon" respec to that, 6 slotted, in Ripper, and Scrapper's Strike in Spine Burst. That animation is glacial, so I never used it.

Build is https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,6217.0.html - would love feedback on it.

Death is the best debuff.

Has someone tried an Elec/Shield stalker to test the difference with the earlier mediocre showing  from a scrapper? (Sorry, Munki)

I'm interested in this as well, as I'm thinking of rolling my first Stalker. I already have a Elec/Sd Scrapper, but with a supposedly superior st attack chain, I wouldn't mind rolling it over again.

Has someone tried an Elec/Shield stalker to test the difference with the earlier mediocre showing  from a scrapper? (Sorry, Munki)

Don't apologize, you're being VERY generous in calling my time mediocre! That Elec/SD was my first real build since coming back, and it needs a ton of work to really maximize. I need to move things around to drop Agility Alpha and go Musculature, and when I did that I think I wasn't using Assault Hybrid for some reason I don't understand. I don't expect an Elec/SD Scrapper to put up amazing numbers, but I'm thinking I could easily get a 20-30% improvement over the 171 or so DPS I got the first time.

After I finish my Stalker build I think I'm going to revisit my Scrapper build and try this and a solo Master ITF again.

Beta Server (Justin)

Titan Weapon/Bio Armor Scrapper (carbon copy of my live character from page 3, except with the following changes; basically upgrading my T3's to T4's)

T4 Musculature Core Paragon

T4 Reactive Radial Flawless Interface

T4 Ageless Core Epiphany (purely for endurance; I have enough recharge already to run my optimal rotation)

T4 Assault Radial Embodiment (I did not use the clicky/toggle on any tests; just the passive damage bonus. My times would most likely be substantially better, on average, if I used the clicky. The old testing modal had separate times announced for with hybrid toggle vs. without hybrid toggle)

Offensive Adaptation; needed to turn off Tough.

No outside buffs, no recovery serum, no inspirations. Strictly just what my character has.

Round 2, this time on the beta server so I could have more flexibility in moving slots. I took the two slots out of my DNA siphon (which I normally slot healing IOs for general content) and put 1 recharge into my Build Momentum and 1 -res proc into my Water Spout. I killed about a dozen pylons; here are my times listed from worst to best for each (with and without waterspout listed):

How I started every attempt: Hasten + Ageless (prepull stage) - Begin timer as soon as I hit Build Momentum/or cast Water Spout

Attempts with Water Spout

1:30 = 553.854 DPS

1:26 = 573.670 DPS

1:22 = 595.419 DPS

1:22 = 595.419 DPS

1:13 = 653.069 DPS

Attempts without Water Spout

1:35 = 531.430 DPS

1:35 = 531.430 DPS

1:29 = 558.641 DPS

1:27 = 568.545 DPS

1:25 = 578.915 DPS

1:20 = 607.109 DPS

1:03 = 736.443 DPS

1:03 = 736.443 DPS

Other notes: In case people are wondering how those 1:03's occurred, the common pattern for those times is that RNGesus blessed me and I did not whiff (or no more than once) any of my non-momentum swings (i.e. usually rend armor or arc to initiate momentum) on those. On most of my other runs, I usually whiffed anywhere from 1 - 3 or so of those "initiators", which definitely cut into my times.

Rotation: Rend Armor (activate momentum) - Follow Through - Arc of Destruction - Crushing Blow - Follow Through.

During Build Momentum: prioritize Follow Through - Rend Armor - Arc of Destruction - Crushing Blow.

I still can't get over this, like holy crap this combo is so obscene lol. How well does it perform on Stalkers?

Side note: Can you just create fully IO'd/Incarnate L50 characters on Justin?

I still can't get over this, like holy crap this combo is so obscene lol. How well does it perform on Stalkers?

Stalkers don't get TW

Yes. That is how we did our duo STF. I used stole your DM/SD build and tweaked it a little bit and made it on Justin.

If any of you wanna give Elec/Shield stalker on Justin a try, here's the build I've been working on. I could do it myself but I won't get to it before the weekend.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Stalker

Primary Power Set: Electrical Melee

Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Leadership

Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Charged Brawl -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(17), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)

Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 2: Jacobs Ladder -- Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg(3), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Arm-Dmg(5), Arm-Dam%(5), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)

Level 4: Deflection -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13)

Level 6: Assassin's Shock -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(11)

Level 8: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(15), ShlWal-Def(39)

Level 10: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(23), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Build%(46)

Level 12: True Grit -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(15), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(50)

Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)

Level 16: Active Defense -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 18: Chain Induction -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(21), TchofDth-Dam%(29)

Level 20: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)

Level 26: Thunder Strike -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-%Dam(27), Obl-Dmg(27), Obl-Acc/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50)

Level 28: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(50)

Level 30: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Rct-Def/Rchg(31), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx(46), Rct-Def(48)

Level 32: Lightning Rod -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-Dmg(34)

Level 35: Shield Charge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)

Level 38: Grant Cover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 41: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(43), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(45), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(48), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(48)

Level 44: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)

Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)

Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Assassination

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(23)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(37), PrfShf-End%(42)

Level 50: Rebirth Radial Epiphany

Level 0: Marshal

Level 0: High Pain Threshold

Level 0: Born In Battle

Level 0: Invader

Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface

Level 50: Warworks Core Superior Ally

Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment

Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement

Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon

------------

Bill, I can give you the actual recharge % for the claws rotation of FU - Slash - Focus - Shockwave:

The big one is shockwave (needing 206% recharge total to achieve "gapless", so say 90% recharge slotting + 116% from global sources including hasten). Others can actually run with a bit less than that. Realistically, having say 200% recharge only adds approx .08s delay for future shockwaves, so claws has a very modest level of recharge required for that rotation.

After that, you're mostly adding recharge to boost availability of utility skills (and/or skills like water spout) + decrease cooldown of hasten.

Why the focus on rotating around Shockwave? Is that for single target?  It looks like the other t1/t2's in Claws do more damage.  Thanks.

If any of you wanna give Elec/Shield stalker on Justin a try, here's the build I've been working on. I could do it myself but I won't get to it before the weekend.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Stalker

Primary Power Set: Electrical Melee

Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Leadership

Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Charged Brawl -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(17), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)

Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 2: Jacobs Ladder -- Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg(3), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Arm-Dmg(5), Arm-Dam%(5), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)

Level 4: Deflection -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13)

Level 6: Assassin's Shock -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(11)

Level 8: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(15), ShlWal-Def(39)

Level 10: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(23), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Build%(46)

Level 12: True Grit -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(15), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(50)

Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)

Level 16: Active Defense -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 18: Chain Induction -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(21), TchofDth-Dam%(29)

Level 20: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)

Level 26: Thunder Strike -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-%Dam(27), Obl-Dmg(27), Obl-Acc/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50)

Level 28: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(50)

Level 30: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Rct-Def/Rchg(31), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx(46), Rct-Def(48)

Level 32: Lightning Rod -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-Dmg(34)

Level 35: Shield Charge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)

Level 38: Grant Cover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 41: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(43), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(45), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(48), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(48)

Level 44: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)

Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)

Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Assassination

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(23)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(37), PrfShf-End%(42)

Level 50: Rebirth Radial Epiphany

Level 0: Marshal

Level 0: High Pain Threshold

Level 0: Born In Battle

Level 0: Invader

Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface

Level 50: Warworks Core Superior Ally

Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment

Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement

Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon

------------

Justin appears to be down, still.

I'll keep my eye on it though.

Bill, I can give you the actual recharge % for the claws rotation of FU - Slash - Focus - Shockwave:

The big one is shockwave (needing 206% recharge total to achieve "gapless", so say 90% recharge slotting + 116% from global sources including hasten). Others can actually run with a bit less than that. Realistically, having say 200% recharge only adds approx .08s delay for future shockwaves, so claws has a very modest level of recharge required for that rotation.

After that, you're mostly adding recharge to boost availability of utility skills (and/or skills like water spout) + decrease cooldown of hasten.

Why the focus on rotating around Shockwave? Is that for single target?  It looks like the other t1/t2's in Claws do more damage.  Thanks.

Dont have chart in front of me.  Recall Shockwave being pretty good DPA for the set.  May be wrong.

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

I've prepped up this one in case I can vanquish my meleephobia. I have never done Stalkers so I don't know if all is set correctly. It's not min-maxed since I took Aid Self which apparently is frowned upon.

I intend to see if Charged Brawl, Induction, and AS can be turned into a ST chain since all three seems to have a beautifully short animation time which pleases me a lot. Thunderstrike's glacial pace displeases me though, and apparently the AoE it provides is minimal. I may need to see it replaced though Jacob's ladder doesn't interest me much either.

The build seems to have enough AoE and ST damage to not need to dip into epic pools.

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1441;654;1308;HEX;|
|78DA65945B4F134114C777E9D6D2D2722F054B5BCAADA595D20A2FDE62A2A089A18|
|684C4172F656D47D8B881A6AD09A046F1F262A2415F7CF19A787DF1B378FD185EBE|
|413DECFF2F98EC249BDFCC7FCE9973E6CCEC14D767839F4E6F1DD7F4D049DBACD74|
|B8B0DD3BEAA6ABEB366E35ACDB43D9A349F7C714E948ACA562A3767AB72A366954D|
|1BC2EEF4ACBAA256EB2AB7B86229BBF26FA80517D6D6ECDCBC32ABD6EA72C0192C5|
|695AA849C6E5155ACB2B5AA303A652DAF34C4AC7BAE6A9573276C7353958A66BDA1|
|6A1BFD92C9987C0FFC1A5BD3D0960405436B3149051A65B2029E4F0975C7A7450BE|
|B8EB6AF97EC044B62A3D346A74D2B6D5A6973416C3CB0F17A02D0026D60304886C0|
|F676B2037C28797BE9EBFDEC71B4CE2FE457B0FB1BF91DECFD013E125F1F7D7D6F5|
|A30F716EC7B47BE07FB3F901FC14B92B31FBE867F10EBED4F90717070884C821139|
|F636D4586B4BA3867DA285589F10EB13677DE2ACCF4589D541BF8E2CFCB625F72E9|
|E57571639C553E0509A9C2033E092ACD3E31C4653EB49629D61891F467C3DECACED|
|D792645CE6228C1B694AD31E4BD40128DE816786B342F235F91C1C7941BE040BAF4|
|053A24711498B72A7098910E37A31567124068E4691E128AB39CAEA8EB3AA4F2497|
|047D13EB8831BE416E82A9EBE40DF22678597219A6EFF0215467E21879983C02668|
|E92F741DD873F66C777EC16F691B90D1ED822EF9077C1C97BA0477CD3BC71E929EC|
|63F2209907A70AE43439031AE29BE54DC9B27E05DE94026FCAB62496E389E578C26|
|5D96B9E75CF47A41333B4A8B1FBB73707F7FA3B4339E58C4BC9BB94824B99762933|
|2E65DEA52C187C4244D11DC5DF29AF0173FB19D87D3D38FB7B4FD1F533D249C95B7|
|10EBBFFE5B2FEF3BFF214E7F71736A2DB7E|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Stalkers don't get TW

Yes. That is how we did our duo STF. I used stole your DM/SD build and tweaked it a little bit and made it on Justin.

Well that's lame lol

Also lol @ stealing builds. I can't remember their name but back on the liveboards there was this player that was adamant about not sharing their build. They were legitimately accosted when I asked why they wouldn't share it.

Fire/Rad Sentinel, with a new direction: Blaze - Cremate - Flares, with procced Char replacing Flares whenever up (and the usual Aim+Inferno). Musc and Degen T4. Jump in, pop Meltdown and Hybrid, start attacking.

Procs

Blaze = Apoc + Javelin

Cremate = Heca + Touch of Death

Char = Decimation BU + Unbreakable Constraint + Gladiator's Net + Javelin + GW Embrace

Aim = Gaussian BU

Inferno = Arma + Fury -res

2:43 - 363 DPS (hybrid started on recharge)

3:03 - 337 DPS (managed to detoggled myself)

3:21 - 318 DPS (detoggled myself again...)

2:43 - 363 DPS

2:55 - 346 DPS (got a double BU nuke, then screwed it up a few seconds later by waiting for Char instead of attacking)

Switched to Ageless at this point (previously unused Barrier); not the recovery one, the debuff resistance one.

3:04 - 336 DPS (end crash once more, popped Ageless too soon)

2:38 - 370 DPS (missing 2 nukes in a row, ow)

2:38 - 370 DPS

Pretty sizeable improvement over the previous build in theoretical DPS despite ample user error... which I'm lukewarm about. On a sent AV soloing is basically a Benny Hill chase skit, so Cremate isn't so hot. But then the DPS difference *is* sizeable when the conditions are right, so, tough choices.

If only our benevolent overlords could fix Blazing Blast, it'd bridge the gap. ;)

This is talked about a couple of times back and forth in the thread already. Shockwave still has really good DPA despite being a cone, but the biggest reason is the fact that it can be slotted with a -20% Res Proc which gives the entire chain around it a significant boost. Otherwise the only option for optimal chain is Follow UP > Focus > Slash, and it takes a ridiculous amount of recharge to get there. Either way, Shockwave with the proc is worth it.

Fire/Rad Sentinel, going with Psi epic

The plan was to use Blaze -> Flares -> Dominate/Mind Probe -> Flares -> repeat and alternate the psi attack

But as it turned out, my fingers settled naturally into Blaze -> Flares -> Dominate/Mind Probe -> gap, and the DPS seems similar or better (with room to improve given the gap)

blz - flr - x - flr

2:47 - 357 DPS

2:58 - 343 DPS

3:01 - 339 DPS

blz - flr - x - gap

2:42 - 364 DPS

2:47 - 357 DPS

at this point I swapped my apoc dam for a dam/rech

2:39 - 369 DPS

2:40 - 367 DPS

Given that I will still have a 0.3s gap when everything is maxxed out, I wonder if Fire Blast would do better replacing Flares. But since I hate HATE hate the animation since the blaster nerf ("buff") where they added that awkward pause for the sake of normalization, I'm going to avoid crunching the numbers and pretend it doesn't.

This is talked about a couple of times back and forth in the thread already. Shockwave still has really good DPA despite being a cone, but the biggest reason is the fact that it can be slotted with a -20% Res Proc which gives the entire chain around it a significant boost. Otherwise the only option for optimal chain is Follow UP > Focus > Slash, and it takes a ridiculous amount of recharge to get there. Either way, Shockwave with the proc is worth it.

It's *only* 313% recharge in Followup for it to work out without a pause.

I did try out the shockwave chain instead but the end suckage was just too damn high.

Best time so far with BZB claws/sr scrapper: 2:30 for around 380 DPS. I'll take it but I think it was an aberration. Looks like I'm averaging around 3 minutes per pylon.

Can someone help me understand these stalker times of under a minute? Is it just assassin's strike doing this?