This is how it start's jerk hacking (dupin)

27 minutes ago, Lunchmoney said:

Don't understand everything in the OP (punctuation and grammar is important) or the need for a massive necro 🤷🤔

Just to be clear, I will necro this until the end of time! Brace yourself! Muh hahahahahaha!!!!

/jarnger

This entire thread.

/jranger

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

8 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

/jranger

you need a cool gif to go with that.

Hnet.com-image.gif.071a83345e5dc87c6aaa59f3d22f59d5.gif

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

12 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

/jarnger

This entire thread.

/jranger

Had to google to remind myself what that means....

First search result 👍

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%2Fjranger

Capture.JPG

Edited by Lunchmoney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

On 5/8/2019 at 7:22 AM, I-Dirty said:

Why does it have to be to Americans?

We hate hackers to!

Axe Tanker: HEY!

On 5/8/2019 at 7:22 AM, I-Dirty said:

At least I do!

Send the hackers to Antarctica!!

JERK Hackers.

The ones "dupin rares"

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

On 5/8/2019 at 2:35 AM, MetaVileTerror said:

*applause*

Now we just need the Lesbian Hellions, the Jenkins Conspiracy, the Jeremy Jenkins Employment Records, and the Salty Asylum and this place will be just like home again.

How do you feel about lesbian Skuls?

One day in the neither hither nor afar shall arise a great and shot tempered hero known only as the one the only Unique Dragon when he shall will sometimes but never always rise from the ashes of the fallen frowny face happy Americans after their failed around sometimes purpose attempts to jerk some hacks in their asses so filled with jello sorrow candy and one day Unique Dragon will set ablaze the hacks for the jerks who be afar dupin rares from the feet of babies for one day Unique Dragon will return and fulfill the ageless and untainted smelly prophecy laid out hence forth we shall here him shout COH WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!   > : (

8 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

For years after UniqueDragon wrote that post that WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS, he only had that one post.

Then one day, a few forum goers noticed that UniqueDragon had a post count of more than 1.

and he was very surprised that he had a following.

I remember that, lol. He had absolutely no idea, lol. I honestly hope he comes back again.

On 5/7/2019 at 5:35 PM, MetaVileTerror said:

*applause*

Now we just need the Lesbian Hellions, the Jenkins Conspiracy, the Jeremy Jenkins Employment Records, and the Salty Asylum and this place will be just like home again.

because this needed to be re-posted