Curupira?

Heraclea

She is standing in the Steel Canyon Icon.  She has no description and no dialog.  She cons as Level Unknown. 

The name is of a forest spirit from Brazilian folklore, which somewhat interests me; my dual blades/fire brute Pomba Gira is of a similar origin. 

What does she do?

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I actually ran Serge's mission on a l50 just to see if completing it brought her to life.  No dice.

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

13 minutes ago, Heraclea said:

I actually ran Serge's mission on a l50 just to see if completing it brought her to life.  No dice.

Undead capybaras in the city!  Mayhem!  Terror!  Doom cuddles!  Heroes and villains teaming together!  Mass hysteria!

• Like 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

• City Council
13 minutes ago, Sailboat said:

Dons tinfoil hat

Isn't Leandro Brazilian?

Maybe this is an Easter egg he put into Homecoming?

d'oh!  ninjaed

Argentine, actually.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

1 hour ago, GM Widower said:

Curupira was a player who died of cancer a few years ago. Like Ascendant and Luna, she was put into the game as a memorial.

Thanks for the explanation!  (Probably something about the player ought to be added to her in game description, which was blank to me.)

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, GM Widower said:

Curupira was a player who died of cancer a few years ago. Like Ascendant and Luna, she was put into the game as a memorial.

Coyote too...  Those most folks probably skip the tutorial nowadays and don't even know/realize/remember he's there.

I've never heard of Luna, I'd love to hear her story.

• Like 5

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

Someone asked for screenshots, yeah?

Steel Canyon

Call Saul.jPg

Cloth Horse.jPg

Ouroboros

Coloured Balls.jPg

-------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- -------- 

Not that I'd ever be significant enough, but I wonder . . . with over 100 characters presently (and over 150 on Live) . . . how many of them would get immortalized . . . 

Edited by MetaVileTerror
Formatting
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later
  • 7 months later
On 9/23/2019 at 4:22 PM, Doc_Scorpion said:

Coyote too...  Those most folks probably skip the tutorial nowadays and don't even know/realize/remember he's there.

I've never heard of Luna, I'd love to hear her story.

Luna was a gem. Passed in 2017 from cancer, as I recall.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.