Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Major Holocaust: Fire Melee/Rad. Armor Brute

Major Allan of the USAF was the experimental pilot of a spacecraft using a new drive system reverse engineered from Rikti salvage. The test was fine until the engine engaged…and exploded in a massive surge of radioactive fire that plummeted into the atmosphere. Major Allan was presumed dead…however his mutated body washed ashore in the Rogue Islands with fearsome radioactive fire powers, his flesh burned away leaving a partially skeletal body trapped within this special space suit and an extremely warped mind. Now burning a swath of terror across the Rogue Isles he has adopted the name of Major Holocaust.

MajorHolocaust.PNG

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 5

this holiday season brings us..

Hunter II (Energy Melee / Fiery Aura Brute)

image.png.7a593defbbe0961ba841d85d4b5275fb.png  image.png.0a8fc94b67031ad3dcd8abc4c0d3a069.png

Happy Holidays

Edited by Troo
give 'em what they want
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Martin O'Brien was the poster child for what happens when you let a child genius watch way too much MacGuyver, read too many comics, and then ignore them while they play with those old worn out Crey microwaves, clockwork, and bits of uncollected broken tech from hero-villain clash sites they kept dragging home.  By the age of 16, Martin had built his first power cell and armor...and then refined it as he got older. Now 22 yrs old, he has adopted the moniker of 'Subatomical' and taken to the streets to join in the good fight against evil...and to score with the cute girls. 

Subatomical.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 12/8/2022 at 8:32 PM, Ackelope said:

I love everything about this. Character concept and execution are great and it all works very cohesively. One of my favorite things to do with the power system in this game is to find different sets that I can pull together really smoothly in a thematic way, and this is a perfect example of that.

Thank you kindly. I don't usually run the uber builds. My favorite toons are the ones where the theme and costume really come together. Watching them in motion in this game just seems to make them fun no matter the power combos.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trike said:

That’s an interesting use of black as creepy shadows.

Thanks. I wish the thorns in /Plant could be colored the same but nope. Had to go with a deep red. I also wish the vines from the toggle were perma, but gotta make do.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Discussion elsewhere on the forum prompted me to make another Brute. Decided to lift from the Hyperion costume then had an idea and shifted to the colors of The Sentry and finally decided to toss some Captain Atom in to finish thigs off.

Utopian.thumb.jpg.e6818fd37d3e897aa0de9228e579d805.jpg

Since the name I wanted as taken I'm calling him Ideal until a better name comes to mind.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Spaghetti Betty I'm currently working on a creature of the night and finding some ideas from your Raven's Land there, but what are those red things on the shoulders/skin?  I'm guessing one of those tattoo options?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

24 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

@Spaghetti Betty I'm currently working on a creature of the night and finding some ideas from your Raven's Land there, but what are those red things on the shoulders/skin?  I'm guessing one of those tattoo options?

Yes, under Tops with Skin it's the Yakuza Glow options. The tattoos always glow red. You can only change the color of the vest.

Edited by Spaghetti Betty
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!