Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

3 hours ago, MaskedMan said:

That is all-around awesome.

Many thanks, friend! ❤️

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

In honor of National Native American Heritage Month (November), here are my indigenous characters.

Spirit Bear

Spiritbear-Bio-White.jpg

Dragonlass

Dragonlass-Bio.jpg

(Actual myth.)

Pellet

Pellet-Bio.jpg

(I grew up playing on the banks of the Wabash River, and my dog is named Wabash.)

Chindi

Chindi-Bio.jpg

(Actual myth.)

Snow Wolf

Snow-Wolf-Bio.jpg

First Eagle

First-Eagle-Bio.jpg

Spearfinger

Spearfinger-Bio.jpg

(Actual myth.)

Steelstriker

Steelstriker-Bio.jpg

(My dad was born in Brooklyn, so I've spent quite a lot of time in the Big Apple.)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

18 hours ago, Attache said:

I promise that I  just need the Mini Mode on one more character and then I will sell Prismatic Aether like a normal person:

nick_knack.png.ddb3bb283d105d735336ba6b74469bc2.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 11/12/2022 at 6:30 AM, Attache said:

I promise that I  just need the Mini Mode on one more character and then I will sell Prismatic Aether like a normal person:

nick_knack.png.ddb3bb283d105d735336ba6b74469bc2.pngnick_knack2.png.469fba01ebfd556c62de37d3e40b00b0.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.5c8886154534a2dd6ff84ab8bb73b3ec.gif

This SO calls out for a butler uniform and a bowler hat.  Press F to pay respects for Herve Villechaise.

• Thumbs Up 3

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

1 hour ago, MistressOhm said:

This SO calls out for a butler uniform and a bowler hat.  Press F to pay respects for Herve Villechaise.

I have blocked out so much of Roger Moore's Bond...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

Going super simple with my newest alt, Radioaxive (Rad/Axe tanker). Just a couple colour pops on the stock "Alpha" costume option, plus one flaming axe, and *poof*.

image.thumb.png.01989ed6d52edd0d0507e4337690d814.pngimage.thumb.png.2b457de9147d0a66daa511807e0b4813.png

(as an aside, I sure wish we had a triple palette option - I'd love to green up the flares on the gloves & boots and leave the rest in the purple and grey)

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Speaking of Native American characters, this is Storm Kachina, a Hopi woman with weather-related abilities gifted from the gods of her people, known as Kachinas.

Bio: 

Storm-Kachina-bio.png.0f2a42a93b928c7e5dc6a2a560fe5af0.png

Traditional "Clown Kachina" outfit (the only one I could come close to based on Kachina dolls and costumes I've witnessed at pow-wows): 

Storm-Kachina-trad-clown-skirt.thumb.png.3ac84a58fbe08acea29a8938ce4a1804.png

And then there's the doeskin skirt and top, along with the "Thunderbird" pendant using traditional coral and turquoise colors:

storm-kachina-profile-buckskin.thumb.png.9076c732a9d08ed43e0182da88dce61a.pngStorm-Kachina-amulet-detail.thumb.jpg.34d7a5a84320009849a98846fdf25a4c.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Up 3

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

Dammit. Now I need Mini Mode on one other character. Coin-Operative demands it!

coin-op.png.bb2aa16f2cf1f64a29f53a7014679a76.png

Also, is it too much to ask that my character's own profile be an emblem I can use? Huh??

((I am aware that it is, indeed, too much to ask.))

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Up 3

Yep - New Brute -Meet "The Galaxy Hammer" - Titan Weapon / Stone Armor - fairly simple. (All my recent posts here and costumes are played on Excelsior via global @The Game Changer)

Galaxy Hammer - Travel.jpg

Edited by Arcadean
  • Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 2

- "Lost my mind, went looking for it, now I'm lost too..."

I am on Excelsior - @The Game Changer - I am active (7am Eastern / 5pm Eastern)  

I finally got my Widow to 50! I respec'd her in to one of @Bopper's awesome Fortunata builds. Fortunata Non Grata. 

Character background!

Info.JPG.fb8f19da2117d177bcf50a2cf776c638.JPG

Ghost Widow inspired costume!

1134118481_GW0.thumb.JPG.3c125f81099a61f68b3170e01d5d9962.JPG

Red Widow homage costume!

Red.JPG.efd8840501b4fe32d53f7a7c7122a8ae.JPG

Dark mystic acolyte costume!

Purple.thumb.JPG.66d952d048dcb028663a74f36914f13d.JPG

Finally at the top of the organization! Now to plot her revenge...

864542739_GW1.thumb.JPG.a4973f6311deb80bd16aa5e7077335ab.JPG

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 19
  • Thumbs Up 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

22 minutes ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

That's a great name @Glacier Peak.

Clever, punchy sounding, and jives well her back story.

Thank you and yeah! 'Persona non grata', she was essentially burned by Arachnos, but due to her father's ties, she knew which Patron could empower her to exact her revenge.

I wanted her to be a Fortunata in the Widow faction of Arachnos as a her way of rebelling against the lifestyle of the assassin Blood/Night Widows. And now that she's Level 50, I'm going to take her solo through all the excellent high level red side content. Once she solos the LRSF, I'll get her second build up and running as a Night Widow (@Bopper has some great Widow builds!).

So any way, that's why I kept her so long. I finally got over the mid leveling hump thanks to the Halloween events.

• Like 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I haven't had much time to play recently thanks to school, but when I was on a few days ago, I saw someone in help chat that seemed to be asking about how to create a unicorn character in the costume creator (idk how it started; I came in mid-convo). And thanks to this person, they inspired this creation of mine...

Horse Apples - Earth/Poison Controller
Horse-Apples.png

screenshot-221112-23-39-23.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Blast Demon

(fire/darq corr)

a low level dark minion.. happy to cleanse your soul with.. uh.. fire.

image.png.ca7cb08b9022992c54cdbe113761409d.png  .  725230718_BlastDemon.gif.2c958bc6bb5abbbdf9296f6ca00446c7.gif

Blast Demon.costume

Edited by Troo
  • Like 14
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 11/17/2022 at 9:38 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Red Widow homage costume!

Red.JPG.efd8840501b4fe32d53f7a7c7122a8ae.JPG

Dark mystic acolyte costume!

Purple.thumb.JPG.66d952d048dcb028663a74f36914f13d.JPG

I love those two in particular. That red is great. And I’m gonna alter the bottom one to make a new WS costume. Love em.

• Thanks 1

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png