Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

19 minutes ago, Trike said:

Time to make Downtown Druid, Road Druid and Curb Druid!

…and Urban Druid, Suburban Soccer Druid, Asphalt Druid, Uptown Druid, Alley Druid, Main Street Druid…

Don't forget Uptown Druid, Midtown Druid, Inner-City Druid, Big City Druid, and Metropolis Druid.

Got addicted to Marvel Snap, took a break from City of Heroes and for some reason got stuck on an idea of a Thermal/Beam defender that I had to make. Heat-Ray..I originally started with kind of a goofy golden age style costume (think Abestos Lady), came up with his second costume that I fell in love with, then decided to try and do costumes from different eras for the same character. picture one is 90s, with the unneccessary straps and pouches everywhere, picture two, golden age style, picture 3 modern day armor, and 4 classic/80s look.screenshot_221208-06-45-44.thumb.jpg.a1649baa3a97f855a734f321d6a2d147.jpg

screenshot_221208-06-48-48.jpg

screenshot_221208-06-50-07.jpg

screenshot_221208-06-56-10.jpg

Edited by MagicalAct
Needed to label photos.
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, MagicalAct said:

Got addicted to Marvel Snap, took a break from City of Heroes and for some reason got stuck on an idea of a Thermal/Beam defender that I had to make. Heat-Ray..I originally started with kind of a goofy golden age style costume (think Abestos Lady), came up with his second costume that I fell in love with, then decided to try and do costumes from different eras for the same character. picture one is 90s, with the unneccessary straps and pouches everywhere, picture two, golden age style, picture 3 modern day armor, and 4 classic/80s look.

I love everything about this. Character concept and execution are great and it all works very cohesively. One of my favorite things to do with the power system in this game is to find different sets that I can pull together really smoothly in a thematic way, and this is a perfect example of that.

On 12/7/2022 at 6:33 PM, Attache said:

Before Homecoming, one of the iterations of Icon or whatever it was called allowed you use some of the NPC costume pieces and you could use commands to gather and pose your characters (really just their costumes) together. I’m assuming this is how this group shot was captured.

You could log into an empty Atlas and I *think* you could use commands to go to other zones. I did it a couple times to take some group screenies of my heroes and villains but I don’t recall how it all worked.  Only did it a few times because I found logging into the empty Atlas to be pretty depressing.

In this particular case, I edited a demo file to get the NPC costume parts and to pose the characters.  I remember that if you did not specify a map in your demo file, the background was just endless blue sky.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowjacket said:

Actually never played DMC, but I'll take the credit anyway. Which character is it so I can see how I did?

Ah sorry, my bad. Just meant it had a very DMC feel. Could see it being a boss any day. 

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

12 hours ago, erishk said:

Hey guys, what char is more strongh using 2 sword? stalker? brute? scraper?

Hi and welcome to the forum and game! 

This is a thread all about costumes - so, your question is best asked in the "Archetypes" section: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/forum/43-archetypes/.  You will get various answers to your question and you will probably need to elaborate on what you mean by "strong" (most damage, most survivable, etc).  I have my preference, but do not want to share here as there will probably be debates over which is AT is best, and this thread is all about sharing how awesome we look.  😄  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Jawbreaker said:

Thanks to @Mjolnerd for releasing Chessboard. I was looking for a good name for a master strategist MM. 

Looks great -- much better than any of my attempts to do something with it. Glad it found a good home!

• Like 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)