Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

5 hours ago, Mr. Apocalypse said:

All of the images you said are not displaying are visible to me. I think you have something on your end blocking them.

I see them as well.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

9 hours ago, Mr. Apocalypse said:

All of the images you said are not displaying are visible to me. I think you have something on your end blocking them.

Not sure if this applies to everyone, but it seems that imgur doesn't like ExpressVPN.  If I disconnect the VPN, I can see the images just fine.

Also, this isn't particular to COH HC - the same thing is happening over on the BG3 forum.  For me, at least.

On 12/21/2023 at 6:23 PM, TheOtherTed said:

Not sure if this applies to everyone, but it seems that imgur doesn't like ExpressVPN.  If I disconnect the VPN, I can see the images just fine.

Also, this isn't particular to COH HC - the same thing is happening over on the BG3 forum.  For me, at least.

more than likely Imjur has blocked the servers that Express VPN uses because of excessive bot traffic. I run Private internet access VPN they are really good about correcting issues with connectivity should an issue arise.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/23/2023 at 11:00 AM, Virtual Green said:

Remade and re-immortalized my favorite quick-talking speedster, Fast Lane! (Street/Reflexes)

fastlane.PNG.7e7608c870720e1fae371d85eb705208.PNG

My brain is seeing Rex Splode

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Hammer Star

"oh that tickles"

image.png.b8415f1fc263689d01ccebd3f74b3c18.png

StarHammer.costume

--- guess that build --- 

image.png.5b371632b8aa82166b175d64c122bdc9.png

Edited by Troo
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Corporal Flagg. (In the original CoH, his name was "Major Victory," but, alas, the name was taken in "Homecoming.")

CorpFlagg.png

Edited by Virgo
Missing punctuation.
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've always wanted to play widows but the lack of claw options really bothered me. Then out of nowhere those small spiked gloves widows start with began making me think about caestus. Then came a really fun idea for me, The Golden Gladiator...A Might Widow. I'm even thinking about taking the presence pool to stack with the fear ato and unrelenting. 

Screenshot 2024-01-09 053149.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 055316.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2