Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 11:26 PM, Force Redux said:

Star of Morocco

I really like how that costume turned out!  Aping off of the use of the 2-tone hair as a head covering/hood, I present "The Cold Crescent":

cold crescent1.jpg cold crescent2.jpg

Edited by biostem
  • Like 10
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, biostem said:

I really like how that costume turned out!  Aping off of the use of the 2-tone hair as a head covering/hood, I present "The Cold Crescent":

cold crescent1.jpg cold crescent2.jpg

High praise, thank you! 😊

I also love the chest detail, between the moon's colors and the blended black background!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

Been away for some time, but I just got back into the game and saw they added some Plague Doctor pieces, so I decided to play around with that a little bit.

My new Dark Melee/Willpower Scrapper.

Noir Nevermore

NoirNevermore1.thumb.JPG.d87e22cb3e6526cdc41b0e63af654f1e.JPG

• Like 13
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Some characters i had way back. Not 100% they are completely my own design. I think i got inspiration from other toons.

3.png.3772ebce08d54ecfe960717ad49c906e.png

bfmj53.png

Edited by gronbek
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, gronbek said:

Not 100% they are completely my own design. I think i got inspiration from other toons.

bfmj53.png

It’s certainly possible. Who knows what influences might inspire us? It’s a mystery.

IMG-8499.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

14 hours ago, Trike said:

It’s certainly possible. Who knows what influences might inspire us? It’s a mystery.

IMG-8499.jpg

yes, we are all a big custome creator familly sharing our creations and taking inspirations.

I remember when i started playing coh in 2004 when i sat hours at end creating costumes and looking at media like you attached here. 🙂

And when i finally was finished and named my toon it was rejected due to a name copyright thing!

On 7/2/2023 at 10:07 PM, Herotu said:

Negatrov - someone else came up with the name in a discussion about what the opposite of "Positron" would be.
image.png.688bb10c93ec6fee5513f0096d5fe2af.png

Negatrov WON the Stargazer Loung Costume Contest yesterday!

• Like 2

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

40 minutes ago, Marshal_General said:

During live, I named my robots after composers too.

Mine are specifically Russian composers, a reference to a certain military force, which is/was, ironically, named after a German composer.

• Like 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

7 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

Beethoven's 5th Battalion? 😎

Close, the Kiss Army

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I was looking through the costume editor to see if there were any newly added pieces that I missed, and found that they made the Paragon Protector helmet and patterns available to players.  With that in mind, I present "The A S P", or "Armored Strike Protector":

image.thumb.jpeg.b733420eaa805bba647e5b64b942a594.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.86b3fb8f0b86ee30ca80eb023fa365bb.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.ac0f8942a5a91c77cbf46557ed59d9d5.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, biostem said:

found that they made the Paragon Protector helmet and patterns available to players.

Ooo, thanks for the heads-up on the helmet! I'd heard about the pattern, but not that. One of my newest 50s is "Creyzee Ex", a former Crey Field Agent (or Infiltrator ... which one uses Martial Arts?) and her first two "costumes" were based on what those NPCs wear. I unlocked her 10th costume slot yesterday, and decided to go with the Paragon Protector theme but couldn't remember what PPs wore on their heads.

• Thumbs Up 1

Give it some ears, probably the rounded rounded cubby-lookign ears, make the face black not glowing

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝