My Joy level is over 9000!

RengardX

It has been years sinjce i personally saw the fall of the game. i joined in those Bajillions on the servers when we crashed them as they took them down. i saw on steam, on champions online. someone said, Don't bother with this. City of Heroes lives! i think i actually exploded looking for this, when i found it? i was so happy i forgot about registering a game account lol!  *i still love champs don't get me wrong but CoH is the OG super hero MMO and nothing will ever take that away... the animations seem more fluid here too*

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Much love! the city of heroes community has always been so fabulously golden i couldn't believe that they didn't just pass the torch! thank the beings beyond for people like this that decide SCREW IT WE WANT IT BACK! and making the private servers~

• Like 2

awww i love the love this post got ❤️ i love this community so much. so devoted and loving of our fictional super beings that don't even get their own limelight. we'll never see our heroes in a comic. but get this, we got one better. we LIVE our comic books in this game. we ARE those heroes. somewhere deep in all of us. we have such potential and seeing how kind and caring one community has gives me hopes for others~ *PS i do work with the Real Life Super Heroes. my persona is Steam Gears. the SteamPunk Super hero~*

• Like 2

Welcome.....

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

There also more then one set of coh servers. some of the other ones have added power set light holy light and wind and water for controllers. there video on youtub of the newer power sets. There are no as many players on the other servers as there on homecomming. take a look online on info of i25/i26 power sets and beta power sets. a few of the beta power sets did make it into homecomming server like bio and rad.

• Like 1

"Hey, Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his Joy level?"

"It says, 1006."

"Wha?  Really?"

"Wait, that doesn't seem right..."

*Fiddles with equipment.*

"Nope, I had the scouter upside down.  It's over 9000."

• Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

7 hours ago, Abraxus said:

I love it when another hero (or villain) finds their way home.  Hopefully, all of them will eventually hear the city is alive once again, and come home as well.

I am spreading the word to my friends that used to play~

• Like 2

On 11/26/2019 at 8:05 AM, RengardX said:

... the animations seem more fluid here too*

I'm guessing at the time you wrote this, you'd not encountered a major zone fight yet?  😉

To be fair, they're not as rough as they were 10 years ago, when, during a Ritki raid on Atlas, I'd throw a punch, go to the fridge for a drink, return to my chair and watch the slide show for a few more seconds before throwing my second punch.  So yeah, a bit smoother.  I'd endure it regardless.  Nearly 8 months in, and I'm still loving it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Techwright said:

I'm guessing at the time you wrote this, you'd not encountered a major zone fight yet?  😉

To be fair, they're not as rough as they were 10 years ago, when, during a Ritki raid on Atlas, I'd throw a punch, go to the fridge for a drink, return to my chair and watch the slide show for a few more seconds before throwing my second punch.  So yeah, a bit smoother.  I'd endure it regardless.  Nearly 8 months in, and I'm still loving it.

Oh I dunno even without the 64 bit client it was significantly better here than on live

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

lol i remember myself in July when i found that city of heroes is back….   omg(and i never say that irl…) i was like it's not possible !!….(it might be unstable or full of bugs like a stupid private server is lol)

it was crazy but since this day, i play too much and now….its normal ! :s (even worse, sometimes i'm bored….)

BUT you know what, we are Lucky and we dont have to forget it !!!!!!! big thx to those who are managing this for FREE (amazing, no word)

• Like 2