Kinetic melee

Snarky

Could you Scrappy folks let me know exactly how Kinetic Melee actually works with the Scrapper Crit mechanics?

i am specifically interested in if this Primary is synergistic with Scrapper AT or if the mechanic conflicts or deflates the Scrapper AT

thanks

Is there a reason why you think it wouldn't it be?

Scrapper's AT mechanic is dead simple... 5% (more with ATOs) of your hits deal double damage. That includes the bonus damage from Power Siphon.

It honestly synergizes better with Scrappers than it does Brutes since Power Siphon's activation would bleed off some Fury, but the Crit rate is steady state.

That response left me confused. Thankfully i am used to that feeling

seriously though. How does Kinetic Melee iNterfere with Fury?  As an old school Brute player Fury is really easy to get. I can peg the softcap by just walking into a large mob and hitting no one

as far as the strangeness of Kinetic Melee with Scrapper mechanics at least one of the attacks (and a really good one). Concentrated strike level 32 extreme damage does not crit. I personally see taht as ...possibly.... interfering with Scrapper mechanics. Instead the scrapper crit it might have got recharges power siphon. I do not know if this is good. I have most Brute Answers memorized even in sets I dont play because i have read through Brute forums old and new endlessly. But i have no idea about Kinetic Melee and scrappers

thanks for the input. Sorry i did not understand much of it

7 hours ago, Snarky said:

Concentrated strike level 32 extreme damage does not crit.

If this is true, then it's a bug. All scrapper primary attacks should have a chance to crit. Have you sat in front a target dummy in RWZ with this power on auto to verify that it never crits?

33 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

If this is true, then it's a bug. All scrapper primary attacks should have a chance to crit. Have you sat in front a target dummy in RWZ with this power on auto to verify that it never crits?

I have not but that is soecifically the language on the Paragon wiki. I have not looked at the power desription or leveled a scrapper KM high enough to check. Was hoping the Scrapper community would both know and know if this effect is better than a crit. The spreadsheet on scrapper damage specifically says the proc effect of rech power siphon happens 2-3 times a minute. That is what the paragon wiki says it will do. The spreadsheet guys were not overly impressed from the brief read i got

Scrapper Concentrated Strike

Level 32
Type Click
PvE damage scale 3.560000
Accuracy 1.2
Modes required  
Modes disallowed Disable_All
Range 7 feet
Activate period -
Interrupt time -
Cast time 2.83 seconds
Recharge time 20 seconds
Endurance cost 18.512
Attack types Melee, Smashing, Energy
Effect area Character
Radius -
Arc -
Max targets hit -
Entities affected Foe
Entities autohit  
Target Foe
Target visibility Line of Sight
Nofity Mobs Always

Self:

• bullet_black.pngStackingGrant power: Power Siphon
    If source.Mode?(kSiphonMode)

• bullet_black.pngUnresistibleNo BuffsRecharge power set: Scrapper_Melee.Kinetic_Attack.Power_Siphon (20% chance)

Target:

• bullet_black.pngPvE62.56 Smashing damage
  • bullet_black.pngPvE160.16 Energy damage
  • bullet_black.pngPvP57.09 Smashing damage
  • bullet_black.pngPvP153.01 Energy damage
  • bullet_black.pngPvE11.92s Stunned (mag 3) (60% chance)
  • bullet_black.pngPvPSuppression2s Stunned (mag 3) (60% chance)
  • bullet_black.pngUnresistibleNo BuffsStacking-5.625% Dmg(Smashing, Lethal, Fire, Cold, Energy, Negative) for 8s

So ... instead of critically hit for 2x damage ... you get a 20% chance for an instant recharge on Power Siphon ... which lasts for 20 seconds ...

Scrapper Siphon Power

Level 6
Type Click
PvE damage scale 0.000000
Accuracy 1.2
Modes required  
Modes disallowed Disable_All
Range -
Activate period -
Interrupt time -
Cast time 1.93 seconds
Recharge time 120 seconds
Endurance cost 5.2
Attack types  
Effect area Character
Radius -
Arc -
Max targets hit -
Entities affected Caster
Entities autohit Caster
Target Caster
Target visibility Line of Sight
Nofity Mobs Always

Self:

• bullet_black.pngUnresistibleNo BuffsStacking21 * Set mode: SiphonMode every 1s over 20s
  • bullet_black.pngUnresistible+7.5% ToHit for 20s

So riddle me this ... which is more valuable to you?

2x damage on ONE attack ...

... or extra damage on EVERY ATTACK you're making for the next 20 seconds(!!) ...

Trick question.

How many attacks can you squeeze into 20 seconds worth of animation time?

Oh and one more notion to consider.

I'm not seeing anything there on Siphon Power saying that Effect does not stack from same caster ... meaning you can potentially have more than one Siphon Power stacked at a time ...?

Edited by Redlynne
  • Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

You can have several Power Siphons at once. It gives you more ToHit, but the damage per stack stays as if you had only one Power Siphon.

Cool thing to do with KM: Gaussian proc in Power Siphon.

With a base recharge of 120s, you're near guaranteed to get the Build Up effect on use. Gives you the best of both worlds, activating PS again while the previous PS is still active feels worthwhile. 🙂

On the flip side, an unfortunate side effect of CS not critting means no juicy insta recharge from the Critical Strikes proc.

Given that KM is apparently in the lower tiers of performance, that could have been a nice boon.

44 minutes ago, nihilii said:

You can have several Power Siphons at once. It gives you more ToHit, but the damage per stack stays as if you had only one Power Siphon.

That must be because the Power Siphon enables a "self buff" status which your other Kinetic Melee attacks then "key" to for the actual "siphoning of power" from whatever it is that you're hitting with all of your other attacks, and the siphoning can stack up to 5 ... meaning that there's a "wind up factor" involved in getting up to max -damage to $Target(s) resulting in +damage for yourself, but then a refresh on the Power Siphon after using a Concentrated Strike (that "crits" to zero the recharge time on Power Siphon) allows you to SUSTAIN that max stack of 5 for a longer duration.

The net effect then becomes one in which Concentrated Strike "enables" a longer SUSTAIN of Kinetic Melee's equivalent to a Build Up type power than almost any other powersets, such that the "power" of Kinetic Melee isn't concentrated into a quick (10s) "spike" of damage potential, but rather it's oriented towards a more sustained "pressure" increase of damage that only requires $Targets who need to be hit to fuel it.

51 minutes ago, nihilii said:

Cool thing to do with KM: Gaussian proc in Power Siphon.

With a base recharge of 120s, you're near guaranteed to get the Build Up effect on use. Gives you the best of both worlds, activating PS again while the previous PS is still active feels worthwhile. 🙂

VERY.  COOL.  😎

52 minutes ago, nihilii said:

On the flip side, an unfortunate side effect of CS not critting means no juicy insta recharge from the Critical Strikes proc.

That just means that you want to "shape" your attack chains such that the Critical Strike proc affects the "other parts" of your attack rotation than Concentrated Strike.

When life hands you lemonade ... make lemons ... or words to that effect.

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

3 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

That just means that you want to "shape" your attack chains such that the Critical Strike proc affects the "other parts" of your attack rotation than Concentrated Strike.

True that. CS becomes the natural spot for slotting the proc, then the window lets you fit Smashing Blow, Body Blow and Focused Burst (in that order because FB is slower) all hitting almost as hard as CS. Less bursty big numbers on a T9, but strong reliable damage.

24 minutes ago, nihilii said:

True that. CS becomes the natural spot for slotting the proc, then the window lets you fit Smashing Blow, Body Blow and Focused Burst (in that order because FB is slower) all hitting almost as hard as CS. Less bursty big numbers on a T9, but strong reliable damage.

Right.  It's the difference between "spike" damage that gives you Big Numbers Right NAO!™ and "pressure" damage that is sustained over a longer period of time for an even greater throughput potential with less "overkill" inefficiencies.

Damnit ... now you're giving me IDEAS™ ... and I've already got a Warshade build I need to finish up and post ...

/em whimper

IifneyR.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot to post a note about this Friday:

The T1, 2, and 3 attacks (QS, BB, SB) will do nearly as much damage over the same time window as Concentrated Strike does on its own, not accounting for Criticals. CS is so dramatically detrimental to Kinetic Melee that it's actually better to NOT run the attack at all because if it misses, it ends up tanking the overall ST performance of the set long term due to its long animation time. In regards to the "critical" refresh of Siphon, in my experience with a high-recharge build if Siphon can get dropped to a 30/s cooldown, you have 10/s ramp up, 10/s high yield, 10/s ramp down, reapply. By using the Gaussian's proc in the power (even with some recharge enhancement in the ability) it still carries a high chance to proc, which is vastly transforming the ramp up period and easily over-compensates the odds of getting Siphon to refresh from Concentrated.

To put some perspective on that: In the BAF Trial with my KM Scrapper, if I popped Hybrid Assault Core ontop of the Siphon, I was pretty much guaranteed to get sequestered by Siege/Nightstar within 20-30/s because of how much immediately damage I was doing as one player alone. Titan Weapons is about the only other thing I've experienced that with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
On 12/12/2019 at 3:09 AM, Sir Myshkin said:

Oh yeah, I forgot to post a note about this Friday:

The T1, 2, and 3 attacks (QS, BB, SB) will do nearly as much damage over the same time window as Concentrated Strike does on its own, not accounting for Criticals. CS is so dramatically detrimental to Kinetic Melee that it's actually better to NOT run the attack at all because if it misses, it ends up tanking the overall ST performance of the set long term due to its long animation time. In regards to the "critical" refresh of Siphon, in my experience with a high-recharge build if Siphon can get dropped to a 30/s cooldown, you have 10/s ramp up, 10/s high yield, 10/s ramp down, reapply. By using the Gaussian's proc in the power (even with some recharge enhancement in the ability) it still carries a high chance to proc, which is vastly transforming the ramp up period and easily over-compensates the odds of getting Siphon to refresh from Concentrated.

To put some perspective on that: In the BAF Trial with my KM Scrapper, if I popped Hybrid Assault Core ontop of the Siphon, I was pretty much guaranteed to get sequestered by Siege/Nightstar within 20-30/s because of how much immediately damage I was doing as one player alone. Titan Weapons is about the only other thing I've experienced that with.

How do you 'feel' KM, Myshkin? I really really like the animations and sticking to the first three attacks makes the set bearable. The AoEs are lesser versions of what Claws has though. but obtained much earlier. Did you happen to throw it at a pylon just for a metric? I say this because using the low level attacks for a rotation superficially seems a bit iffy.

I would argue that Concentrated Strike, deliberately used for purposes of insta-recharging Siphon Power, does not make sense on a build with lots of recharge.  When you've got lots of recharge modifiers (sets, alpha slotting, etc.) you don't "need" to be using Concentrated Strike as an insta-recharge on Siphon Power since Siphon Power will be recharging "fast enough" already anyway that the insta-recharge if/when it happens is of reduced benefit.

The converse case ... where you aren't building for lots of recharge modifiers ... is where you'd want to have Concentrated Strike in the build.  You'll want "just enough" recharge in the build in order to "close the loop" on your attack chains and then throw in Concentrated Strike into the mix to try and get Siphon Power recharged instantly, creating a marked increase in uptime for Siphon Power that wouldn't otherwise be the case.

Now, whether the low recharge build could "compete" with the performance of the high recharge build in terms of overall damage output over time (like, say ... against a Pylon) would be taking the THEORY and trying to apply it to a (real?) game world application for purposes of cross-comparison of the relative merits for either strategy.  But needless to say ... that would be a LOT OF WORK to theorycraft and test out.  Not surprising the cross-comparison hasn't been "battle tested" yet.  After all, the Conventional Wisdom™ (which is so often wrong, but still relied upon) is that the high recharge build will "win" on every metric you might want to consider ... so why bother checking and testing?

IifneyR.gif

15 hours ago, Sovera said:

How do you 'feel' KM, Myshkin? I really really like the animations and sticking to the first three attacks makes the set bearable. The AoEs are lesser versions of what Claws has though. but obtained much earlier. Did you happen to throw it at a pylon just for a metric? I say this because using the low level attacks for a rotation superficially seems a bit iffy.

9 hours ago, Redlynne said:

But needless to say ... that would be a LOT OF WORK to theorycraft and test out.  Not surprising the cross-comparison hasn't been "battle tested" yet.  After all, the Conventional Wisdom™ (which is so often wrong, but still relied upon) is that the high recharge build will "win" on every metric you might want to consider ... so why bother checking and testing?

Double-Reply since my response is relevant (and the same) to both. Since Kinetic Melee was one of the primary characters I was playing before shutdown (flipped back and forth between it and a Night Widow a lot), I had already been pouring a lot of effort and build strategy into KM as a set. With i24 on the horizon at the time, there was already speculation of proc changes that were being contemplated. I'd already invested a ton of my own time in trialing both the T1/2/3 chain against including CS into the mix both in general play, and in ST focus tests like the Pylons. Because CS has such a long animation time, if that attack misses, that effective single-run of that "chain" is a considerable failure in DPS. If the singular damage of the T2 or T3 were just marginally higher for its animation time, they would flat-out be superior versus using CS at all, regardless of its "critical" simply on an average damage over time scale.

When I ran Pylon runs including CS, the swing was wild based on the miss count for CS. If the misses were minimal (and I mean, less than 5 in a 8:00 window), then there was a consistent expectation that it would be good, but typically the average was greater than that, and if it went even higher, it was dramatically noticeable. My average testing ended up with the T1/2/3 chain demonstrating it was consistent, and that individual misses of a smaller-DPS attack were far more forgiven holistically. Basically that where I would still have the same amount of virtually missed attacks in the same time window, the fact that those attacks were much lower impact grand-scheme meant they didn't force me to suffer nearly as much as when I did with CS. As such, the CS chain was often ending up in equivalent times, or worse if the misses occurred were more attributed to CS and not another attack.

To put that into more recent perspective, @Galaxy Brain did their SO "Baseline" set testing, and when it came to KM, their run (using CS) was considerably off from my own, and the biggest different there was the fact that I went in completely bypassing the use of CS altogether knowing that (especially in that more limited environment) if I missed a single CS, it was going to hurt me from a time scale by at least 7-9/s in total time (the need to go back and re-cycle T1/2/3+), whereas missing 1-1.5/s was just another pass on another fast cycling attack. That setup also meant KM was relying more on its ST attacks which was the important thing to note here. When we swapped to an IO'd build the discrepancy in performance wasn't as huge because the AoE's were up a lot faster, and the Cone could be slotted with a KB>KD making it functional. The test became less reliant on the ST attacks and more reliant on AoE/Cone, where our times were more similar in each run overall when looking at "general play" of Kinetic Melee as a whole.

Now, given all that, I still enjoyed using Concentrated Strike as I find it a fun power with a quirky animation that's just fun to use from time to time--as well as Focused Burst--but when it comes to practical DPS, I typically shifted to the T1/2/3 chain as it was/is more reliable. There is an aspect of change with the i24 updates that could sway the outcome of performance one direction or the other though. With CS having a longer cooldown, in a high-recharge build that doesn't put any enhancement towards it, CS could compensate its own shortcomings on the events it does hit by having that higher proc probability. Counter to that is the same possibility that proc-laden T1/2/3 could swing in a way that (even with lower probability) come out ahead with a higher yield use. This particular aspect of the i24 changes is something I will (eventually, finally) get to test with the Tanker updates.

tl;dr I already did a "LOT OF WORK" in testing the difference between the two chains and determined that the T1/2/3 was more reliably consistent in performance compared to the CS chain that had wide swings that you'd either do really well, or really terrible, but spent most of the time just okay in the middle and barely 10-20 DPS in difference from the T1/2/3 chain.

• Like 3

Consistency vs Uncertainty (sometimes yea, sometimes nay) will often "win" when cross-comparing performances.  This is where comparing specific timescales helps, rather than resorting to the typical "infinite time span" spreadsheet analysis (that assumes everything will hit by default).

And that's before we get into the quirks of playing Kinetic Melee on Scrappers vs Brutes vs Stalkers vs Tankers since the set will behave and synergize slightly differently on each Archetype.  Of course, that's what makes it all so interesting!

IifneyR.gif

17 hours ago, Sovera said:

I'm currently leveling a Kinetic Melee but hmmmm, I don't know. It can be interesting and animations are really pretty but why does the cone have the same aperture as if we were playing a ranged character on top of the 2.5 animation time? This makes Repulsing Torrent a much weaker Shockwave and removes the ability that Claws has to not dip outside the primary in order to have a full AoE chain. I've dipped into Mu for Ball Lightning for the planned build but there will be gaps unlike with Claws with FU, Shockwave, Spin spam with no gaps.

It does make for some sweet early leveling as we bounce around doing much more damage than others do by dint of having two AoEs that can be spammed with a Force Feedback on each. And we really notice this. Energy Torrent comes at level 8 and we can get an Overwhelming Force proc at level 10 to fit it much sooner than Sudden Acceleration at 17. Doing a TF, approach a group, Repulsing Torrent at a distance, go in close, Burst. If any of the Force Feedback procced then Repulsing Torrent is back up. Move away, Repulsing Torrent. Go back in, T3, T2, Burst has recharged, use it, move away, Torrent.

So in terms of busy, yeah, we're not just plunging into the middle of the group and spamming attacks. The running back and forth is pretty active and with both Torrent and Burst having a KD component we're helping with soft CC. But in terms of game play and numbers the two together do not even kill white minions so we are bouncing around and not achieving really a lot. Mind, at these levels (28 atm) Claws is only relying on Spin so KM is still doing more. But once 32+ rolls in all this kangaroo business is a waste of time compared to Claws planting their feet and doing their AoE rotation with minimal adjusting.

The set does feel clunky though. The damage from the BU power is very noticeable but A) no such thing as a free lunch and the set is balanced around it. And B) again, clunkyness, two second cast time instead of 1.3 every 36 seconds (once everything is slotted up) eats up on time doing damage unlike Claws whose power-up comes from passively doing the attack chain.

On the upside the damage is less resisted than slash and we aaaaaalmost can do a T2 and T3 attack chain. Being able to remove the T1 would be almost a good thing but even all slotted up there's a 0.7 second gap and with the T1 being a one second cast it makes sense to use it, especially since the T1 has a Force Feedback. But there is no pleasure had in using T1s in the end game. T2, T3, T2, T1 rotation minimizes it for regular gameplay bit lowers the time hitting with the T3.

I'm going to quote myself here as I keep on leveling the character. I'm currently level 35 and the feeling of clunkyness does not abate. The whole set hinges around one power and that's Power Siphon. Take it early, use it often. It's just clunky.

The damage is nothing special without Power Siphon but it does not give an immediate big boost and instead it's a ramp up. So we don't feel it if we use it for an AoE, but we do feel it if we use it then get close to a pack and start hitting a boss while the mobs decide on approaching, and *then* use an AoE. The clunkyness reasserts itself with a spawn half dead or just a boss and minion left. Do we go through the glacial two second animation and then not have the power at the next pack between killing the boss and minion + travel time, or chip at the boss and minion without Power Siphon? This is not usually a Scrapper consideration but the T1, 2 and 3 aren't hard hitting powers since they can be had so early, so it all hinges around the synergy with Power Siphon. At least it does not do animation lock so with practice we can use it while almost at the spawn instead of reaching it and *then* using it.

Burst is a weaker version of Footstomp. Nearly half a second longer, no RP BS about needing to be near the ground to use it, I'd say about twice the damage of Footstomp (conservative just glancing at Mids and not mathing it up) with half the size. Shorter recharge. But a Footstomp still. Fully IOed up it recharges in 4.6 seconds and it takes a Force Feedback Proc so we can be even faster than those 4.6.

The animations are the selling part and sticking to the first three attacks leaves the set fast, lean, and mean. Someone mentioned how Claws FU, Slash, Focus looks a bit spastic and I agree in the sense the animations don't flow, but with Kinetic Melee it's a pleasure to watch those first three attacks chain into each other seamlessly.

Objectively Claws is still the better set IMO. Being able to have some distance and spam Focus + Shockwave is always useful on things like the blue circles of death in Tinpex and saves on running otherwise. Being able to spam FU, Spin and Shockwave feels better than just relying on Burst and only occasionally using Repulsing Torrent due to the horrid aperture and animation time, and it also saves on dipping into the epic pools for extra AoE. FU feels better than Power Siphon since it blends into the attack chain instead of cutting us off for 2 seconds.

• Like 1

The my testing runs I did use CS at first but quickly dropped it in the 5 re-runs I did for KM as even on the SO level I got more mileage out of the lower tier attacks combined with PS. A 20% chance to recharge PS is not worth it IMO for the amount of time it takes to swing with CS which then needs to hit (teamed can lead to dead target or just missing in general), and the damage of the power itself combined with it's speed stats is not that spectacular. 

I'd rather have CS like... build up 5 stacks of PS when you activate it during PS than giving it a chance to recharge it, since that iirc will build it much quicker than other means. That, or give it some other interaction with PS like a higher chance to recharge PS the more stacks you have when you use CS, up the chance in general, or make it nuke-tacular with *additional* ST damage per PS stack... just something. It is a very fun power thematically how you build up all that power, but the end result is very... eh :S 

I tried testing KM on Stalkers (lightly myself) with another person (who did a lot more test runs than I did) out of curiosity. In my opinion the idea of having a raw Build Up effect, and the ability to force-enter Hide through the AS proc does nicely set up CS to get that potential boosted Critical. The whole chain ends up taking nearly 10/s to work through so you never really get to double stack much if it goes off. If you miss with CS in the Stalker equation it's even more brutally aware of its failure because you can go from every-chain to a missed BU chain and that tells you "HEY, YOU MISSED, LULZ" where the CS misses on a Scrapper are easy to glaze over. Either way, I personally like how CS can be set up more usefully with Stalkers than the other Melee sets which gives it more purpose (in my book), but I still prefer the remainder of the set for Scrappers over the shifted power options to fit AS in.

Does Burst still crit every foe from hide rather than the lowered AoE % chance?

18 hours ago, Sovera said:

The damage is nothing special without Power Siphon but it does not give an immediate big boost and instead it's a ramp up. So we don't feel it if we use it for an AoE, but we do feel it if we use it then get close to a pack and start hitting a boss while the mobs decide on approaching, and *then* use an AoE. The clunkyness reasserts itself with a spawn half dead or just a boss and minion left. Do we go through the glacial two second animation and then not have the power at the next pack between killing the boss and minion + travel time, or chip at the boss and minion without Power Siphon? This is not usually a Scrapper consideration but the T1, 2 and 3 aren't hard hitting powers since they can be had so early, so it all hinges around the synergy with Power Siphon. At least it does not do animation lock so with practice we can use it while almost at the spawn instead of reaching it and *then* using it.

Put a Guassian proc in it then.

1 hour ago, Leogunner said:

Leveling a KM/SD Stalker as we speak. I can confirm that Burst indeed does auto-crit from Hide. I'm only lvl 23, but I see some fantastic synergy between the sets. 

Build Up -> Shield Charge -> Burst auto-crit. Hopefully either Shield Charge or Burst has reset BU too. Frankly, I don't think I'd roll Kinetic Melee on any AT but Stalkers now as I'm not a huge fan of the Power Siphon mechanic. 

5 minutes ago, crkohl said:

Leveling a KM/SD Stalker as we speak. I can confirm that Burst indeed does auto-crit from Hide. I'm only lvl 23, but I see some fantastic synergy between the sets. 

Build Up -> Shield Charge -> Burst auto-crit. Hopefully either Shield Charge or Burst has reset BU too. Frankly, I don't think I'd roll Kinetic Melee on any AT but Stalkers now as I'm not a huge fan of the Power Siphon mechanic. 

On live I had a level 50 KM/SD scrapper. I loved him but when I remade him here I made him a KM/SD stalker. I haven't played him much yet, too many alts, but the combo looks like he is going to be a beast. 

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

2 hours ago, Leogunner said:

Put a Guassian proc in it then.

S'done already.

Spoiler

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1549&c=721&a=1442&f=HEX&dc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