Anyone remember these?

Medusa

Anyone remember these?  From way back when . . .

City of Villains: Smooth Criminal:

(That mooonwalk in the beginning and the group dance at 1:38 min and 3:05 min!)

City of Villains: Hero

And thank you guys for bringing back our beloved COH/COV! ♥

I can't find the video that I really like. It was done shortly after the announcement. It is kind of like a news story about the closure and AP33 - it showed every AP the day of the protest. I dunno why but I always found the video to be super inspirational - probably because it showed the strength of the community at a time when it was hurting the most. Anyone know which video I am talking about and have a link?

The Tiki video sparked a memory for me. Wasn't there a little island somewhere in the game with a floating soccer ball floating nearby???? It was an homage to the movie 'Castaway'.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Don't forget -

and the follow up -

I can't believe it took this far in the thread for those to be posted! Always my favourite...

...right after the Kronos Titan vs Exploding Steel Canyon building (which I have been unable to locate so far.)

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

And these gems from Sentai Sage whom mew will pounce repeatedly when I see him

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

I remember some of these! It's a hell of a blast from the past.

The thing I miss and cannot find was the threads called, "EA is so pretty, so strong, EA is pretty strong". They featured some hand drawn crayon pictures of the OP blinging and killing skulls with his War Mace/EA powerset. Those used to keep me in hysterics with his updates.

The thing I miss and cannot find was the threads called, "EA is so pretty, so strong, EA is pretty strong". They featured some hand drawn crayon pictures of the OP blinging and killing skulls with his War Mace/EA powerset. Those used to keep me in hysterics with his updates.

You mean this?

9fw4dQg.jpg

I'm out.

You mean this?

9fw4dQg.jpg

Exactly that! Oh man, I can't tell you how much you've made my day brighter with this. Just may become my new background.