Open Club  ·  40 members

PC Builders

Show us your rig!

GM Tock

• Game Master

I don't have much to gloat about for my own system... and eventually, I'll be in the market to put a replacement to my current one together.  But if you have a system you're proud of or recently put together, share!  Tell us how the build went and what's unique to your system!

I built my system back in 2012 when City of Heroes was still live.  I did go cheap on the motherboard and used a spare case in our house, but it's been serving me well to this day.  Even with heat damage from running in the High Desert of California and no Air Conditioning, it's still chugging along.  I'll update this with better specs later but off the top of my head, this is what I use now.

Intel Core i5-2300 3.2 Ghz... added a Corsair sealed-line Water Cooler in place of air cooling after 3 years of use.
16GB RAM HyperX DDR3
240GB SSD (SATA) Samsung, 4TB Platter HDD (Western Digital Blue)
ASUS P91 Motherboard
EVGA NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Titanium FTW
LG Ultrawide 32" Display

Not the top of the line, clearly.  But shopping for systems is clearly a hobby of mine, so don't be shy!

Edited by GM Tahquitz
  • Like 2

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

This is my first higher end PC I've ever had. In the past I have always been a budget builder with a "good enough" mentality. I never really cared about playing everything a ultra settings. Now that I have a decent job though and can afford a nice 144hz monitor I decided to go a lot bigger on this build than I ever did before

LG 24GM79G-B 24" 1080p 144hz Monitor

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Corsair Hydro Series H60 water cooler

G Skill TridentZ 16GB DDR4 3200mhz

Asus ROG Strig X470-F Mobo

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb

Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB NVMe SSD

Western Digital Blue 1TB mechanical HDD

• Like 2

I've had this setup for about a year now and it's been working out alright. My first build ended up having issues with the motherboard (MSI B450-Tomahawk), so I swapped that out. I'm using a water-cooling loop I put together for the CPU and GPU.

Monitors x 2:  Acer 23.6" KG241Q 1920x 1080, 144hz, 1ms

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz

Cooling: Fractal Design Celsius S36, AlphaCool Eisbecher D5 pump

Memory: Team Vulcan 32GB DDR4-3000mhz

Mobo: MSI B450-A-Pro

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB

Storage: Samsung 970 Pro 500GB NVMe SSD/ Seagate Barracuda HDD 2TB x 2

Added an old pic

157134575577.jpg

Edited by Giovanni Valia
  • Like 2

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811

I replaced my desktop with a laptop for Christmas.  HP Omen Laptop 15-DC1xxx.  Intel Core i7-9750, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti.

OMEN 15 Laptop | HP® Official Site

• Thanks 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

I'd put a picture of mine up, but it's buried behind monitors for the work PC and the "should probably get up to date on this" mac mini's monitor.

Main PC:

Ryzen 7 1700

32 Gb RAM

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Asus Geforce 1080 Strix

(New) HP 32 QHD (2560x1440@59Hz) monitor - replacing two 27"s. Tempted to get another, if I can squeeze the room in...

Some random Blu-ray drive/DVD burner.

2xFirecuda 2gb spinning rust drives, 1 232GB Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 .

Backup laptop:

Acer Aspire VX15

• 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
  • 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
  • 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD

... it doesn't like passing the 1050 through the HDMI port, from what I can tell, which is a touch irksome. Also upgraded with a 500gb SSD for secondary storage. Very easy to take apart, fairly reliable.

And as mentioned,

2014 Mac Mini

i5, 4Gb RAM (soldered on... *really,* Apple? Eh, it was cheap.)

Updated with a 500gb SSD, which made a *huge* (as in "counting in minutes") improvement over the slow spinning drive it had.

Yes, I've run COH on it. DIdn't do too badly solo, don't think I'd try an MSR or Hami raid.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Bit of a story for you.

Not a new rig, but new for her. While even my PC is starting to show its age (though I've yet to run anything i can't max out at 60fps), my wife's machine was struggling with just about everything, which is no surprise considering it was an AMD FX-6300. It was an awful chip even new and when I had it I was constantly frustrated. That said it soon became my wife's machine as she was never a huge gamer and we really didn't have the money at the time. Earlier this year an old friend of mine told me he had an i7-3770k that he no longer used and could not get to post anymore and asked me if I wanted it. I've usually had good luck repairing most electronics so I agreed...

Only what I got was a surprise. it wasn't just the chip and the motherboard, it was also 16Gb of Ripjaw ram and a thermaltake water 2.0 aio cooler.

Put it on my bench with a psu and tinkered with it. turns out was a corrupted bios, apparently a known thing with these boards and thankfully, it also contained a backup bios so once that was flashed I got it running. I suggested to the missus she could upgrade her rig as the performance differences between these 2 chips were night and day, not to mention my wife's machine had started giving her crashes and blue screens fairly regularly lately, and always giving a different reason (that's always fun right). She said she would if she could get a new case for it and after a bit of digging I found a cheaper but still decent Phanteks case. I like them, I have the Phantek's Enthoo Pro (which I only found out a couple months ago Linus did a review on and liked it). And so, her entire rig got reshuffled.

It's now the i7-3770k 3.5Ghz stock but turbo's to 4.15Ghz constantly. That cooler works insanely well on it. 16Gb ram, GTX980 GPU 128Gb Kingston SSD boot drive and 2 standard HDD's for storage.

She plays a few VR titles on it so it gets a work out 🙂

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

• Like 2

There's nothing particularly "special" about my rig.
It started life as a home-brew server back in 2011 (yes, 2011).
It was converted to my primary rig in 2014.

CPU: i7 970 (Hex core, Hyperthreading)  Liquid Cooled (Kraken X61)
Memory: 24GB of RAM
Primary Drive: 500GB Samsung Evo (SATA) SSD  Used to also sport a 15 Krpm SAS drive, but it started choking and dying last year.
Video: Multiple over the years.  Current: RTX 2060
Case: Thermaltake Core X9
Monitor(s): Multiple over the years.  Current: Dell 2718U (x3)
Additional Onboard hard drives:
2x WD Black (1TB)
1 HGST Deskstar NAS (6TB)

External Storage:
WD MyBook (2TB)
MyCloudUltra EX2 (12GB in 6GB RAID1 config)

MyRig2020.jpg.96381f09b09ea37e4b4030adc741d845.jpg

• Like 4

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

I'll start off by saying that, for me, this computer is old.  I normally build a new one every 3-4 years and my current system is from August 2014.  Probably because I haven't started playing any really high-end games that would require a newer system.  I blame Steam's summer sale last year.  My brother and I picked out eight games to buy, many of them a few years old, so those have kept us busy.

CPU:  Core i7 4790K at 4GHz

GPU:  Asus R9 290 w/ 4GB RAM

Memory:  16GB G.Skill DDR3

Drives:  Two SSD's with a standard HD for back-ups.

My case is an Antec 900.  I love it because it's tall and wide.  I used to run SETI@home so my CPU was at 100% utilization 24/7 so I had a massive Zalman heatsink.  The Antec case has two 120MM intake fans on the front, the usual exhaust fan at the back and a 220MM fan in the roof of the case.  That's almost the size of a 9" dinner plate.

When I build a new system, I keep my previous system as a back-up.  My previous build was also in an Antec 900 case, which I will use for my next build.  I like having a spare monitor, too.  I had a Samsung 22" die with 2 months remaining on the 3 year warranty.  I shipped it back for repair (free shipping and repair - they absolutely honored their warranty) but I couldn't be without a monitor for two weeks.  Conveniently, Samsung had just released their first monitor with LED backlight so I got that and am using it right now.

I'd post a photo, but my case is on the floor between my desk and the wall with about 6" clearance on the window/grill side for ventilation, so the photo would be mostly desk and wall.  So here's a photo from a review.

Antec-Nine-Hundred-case.jpg

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 hours ago, kanga said:

Dig the triple vertical 🙂

So do I.  NVSurround screen fusion isn't perfect.  But it beats the snot out of 11,520 pixels of totally unusable horizontal space.
CoHWiiideScreen.thumb.jpg.e5837948591f6eb1e04554e3f89d885e.jpg
Still, if I had to do it over again, I'd step down one model in resolution.
True 4K on 27" monitors renders text damn near unreadable.
And I don't like some of the side-effects of screen magnification.

My lock screen's pretty cool though....

LockScreen.thumb.jpg.d17e332e27a46e8fda2ec6fd9f87e227.jpg

• Like 2

• Game Master

I miss the one I made at my prior job.

We had virtually no perks at that job except for one... if you made it for at least one year and there wasn't a Core i5 or i7 in surplus you could take and fashion into your workstation system, you got a $1500 budget to build a system.  And build I did.

11-139-055-01.jpg

It was big and pretty.  And it was around the time Episode VIII was about to come out so in honor of renaming our servers at the NOC after Star Wars characters, I named him Finn.  Put in a Core i7-7700K, 16GB DDR 4 RAM, EVGA 1000W PSU fully-modular, EVGA NVidia GTX 1060 card... the Samsung M.2 nVME I wanted sold out, so I had to settle on a Plextor instead.  And two honkin' 2K HP Studio Displays meant for video editing (which I didn't pay for, those were in the Surplus, thankfully).  It was a beast.

Unfortunately, when I left, Management prohibited sales of equipment to any employees upon exit, so he had to stay behind. 😞 The guy who replaced me got it instead.

Easy come, easy go.

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

Deja Me!  ;)

Current Specs: (Upgraded since sunset)

Windows 7 x64

• Thermaltake Chaser Series Chaser MK-I (VN300M1W2N) Black SECC Extra Big ATX Tower Computer Case Support ATX PS2 Power Supply
    • Thermaltake AF0032 120mm Blue LED Case cooler (Pulling in from below)
    • Thermaltake 2 x 200 x 200 x 30mm Multicolor LED Fan (Top, Pushing out)
    • Thermaltake 1 x 200 x 200 x 30mm Multicolor LED Fan (Side, Pulling in)
    • SilverStone All Black Sleeved 1-to-2 Sleeved PWM Fan Splitter Cable (CPF01) (For when you run out of fan headers)
    • Rosewill SATA Cable 90 Degree Right Angle SATA III 6.0 Gbps, SATA Cable 12 Inches, SATA 3 Cable - 12 Inches, Red (Reduce crimping)
  • Thermaltake SP-1000M 1000W ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V 2.92 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
  • GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
  • Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge Quad-Core 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W BX80637I73770K Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000
    • Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound AS5-3.5G (For those that care)
    • Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan
    • Cooler Master Blade Master 120 - Sleeve Bearing 120mm PWM Cooling Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators (Push-Pull Config)
  • G.SKILL Ares Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C10D-16GAO
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 970 04G-P4-2978-KR 4GB FTW GAMING w/ACX 2.0, Silent Cooling Graphics Card
  • LITE-ON 12X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 12X DVD-RAM 8X BD-ROM 8MB Cache SATA Blu-ray Burner with 3D Playback iHBS212-08 LightScribe Support
  • TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express Adapter, 2.4 GHz 450 Mbps / 5 GHz 450 Mbps, IEEE 802.1a/b/g/n, WEP / WPA / WPA2
  • Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E250B/AM) (OS/App drive)
  • Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB - mSATA Internal SSD (MZ-M5E250BW) (Cache Drive, Sys Temp)
  • HGST Travelstar 7K1000 HTS721010A9E630 (0J22423) 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" Internal Notebook Hard Drive (Data Drive, pulled from PS4 during That upgrade)
  • WD Black 4TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD4001FAEX (Assigned to backup the OS drive and keep copies of the other devices I service)
  • Seagate Exos 12TB Internal Hard Drive Enterprise HDD – 3.5 Inch 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 128MB Cache for Enterprise, Data Center (Archive drive for AV project)
  • Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard — Backlit Keyboard, Fast-Charging, Dropout-Free 2.4GHz Connection
  • Logitech Performance MX Wireless Mouse
  • CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1500VA/1000W, 12 Outlets, AVR, Mini Tower (Because I live in FL)

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

For testing purposes as the performance isn't that great for CoX (not why I bought it):

MBP2012.jpg

Mods since purchase:

• HDD upgraded to:
    • Samsung SSD 860 EVO 512GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E250B/AM) (OS/App drive)
    • Partition Schema: Mojave, Catalina, Bootcamp / Win10.1909
  • Optical Drive moved into external enclosure and replaced by:
    • Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 2.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 5400 RPM 128MB Cache (Time Machine / Shared Data)

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

I recently upgraded my rig in December, here be the current specs.

• CPU: Intel i9 9700K, Stock Clock
    • May overclock it in the future, but Intel's default Turbo Clock is working excellently for me.
  • CPU Cooler: Corsair H110iGT
    • I've had this thing for ages, it needs to be replaced but it's still running pretty well from all that I can tell.
  • GPU: EVGA Nvidia 1080TI,
    • This was carried over from my previous build. I may look into the next gen Nvidia cards, but the performance difference between this and a 2080 wasn't appetizing enough for me.
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz 
    • If I could do this again I'd probably look more into memory clocks, but this was plenty fast for what I do.
  • Mainboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E
    • Managed to snag an open box from Newegg for damn near 50% off the stock price. It was only missing a few cables, super happy with that purchase lol.
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, 80+ GOLD 750W, Fully Modular
    • I've had this bad boy for 5 years now and it's still rockin'.

For storage I run three SSDs. The boot disk is a 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe, 250GB. Then I have two older 850 EVOs for games and projects. I've had the 850s for ages now and they're still awesome for me.

For my case, I have a Corsair Obsidian 750D. I bought it five years ago and love it, I always buy cases that are way larger than I need. I also really dislike some of the more ridiculous looking cases that Cooler Master were making around the time, I just wanted a black rectangle :D. I did replace the case fans with a bunch of aftermarket corsair ones that are super quiet.

Finally, for my displays I have two Dell S271DGR. They're 27", 1440p, and 144hz. They are by no means the best, but I've never been super serious about color depth or anything, I'm all about the high refresh rates :D.

Here's a photo of the current setup, I recently got these monitor arms and it's made me enjoy my desk/workspace so much more lol. As you can see I'm not interested in RGB, though I may buy some accent lights for the office as being stuck working from home for about 4 months now has made me want to get a bit more fancy.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, MattTreck said:

Finally, for my displays I have two Dell S271DGR. They're 27", 1440p, and 144hz. They are by no means the best, but I've never been super serious about color depth or anything, I'm all about the high refresh rates :D.

Unfortunately it looks like Dell doesn't produce monitors with minimal bezel AND 144hz.
which is a giant bummer.  Because, other than the thick bottom bezel, those monitors are basically my ideal at that size.

9 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

Unfortunately it looks like Dell doesn't produce monitors with minimal bezel AND 144hz.
which is a giant bummer.  Because, other than the thick bottom bezel, those monitors are basically my ideal at that size.

Yeah I always hate when I have to find new monitors, I don't really keep up with newer stuff coming out so I'm always lost when I start looking lol.

• 1 month later

Current System Specs

CPU / CPU Cooler:

Intel Core i7 8700k @ 4.3 GHz

Corsair H150i Pro

Motherboard:

ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING

Graphics Card:

EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Hybrid

RAM:

2 x 8 GB EVGA Super SC DDR4-3200 MHz

Storage:

2 x Samsung SSD 840 PRO 250 GB
 1 x Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500 GB
 1 x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500 GB
 1 x Samsung M2 970 EVO 500 GB
 1 x OCZ SSD Vertex 4 240 GB

PSU:

Corsair RM1000 

Keyboard / Mouse:  Logitech G413
 Logitech G502 Hero
Operating System:
 Windows 10 Professional 

Case: NZXT H510i

Edited by crytilis

I am merely the guy with a keyboard and monitor under the stairs.

• 3 weeks later
On 7/7/2020 at 2:19 PM, Ironblade said:

I'll start off by saying that, for me, this computer is old.  I normally build a new one every 3-4 years and my current system is from August 2014.  Probably because I haven't started playing any really high-end games that would require a newer system.

Well, it's new system time.  I figured I'd post my new system details while I'm sitting here waiting for my Steam folder to get copied over to my new computer.  Even on 1GB Ethernet it's a long wait.

CPU:  Core i5 10600K at 4.1GHz with a Pure Rock 2 HSF from be quiet!

GPU:  Gigabyte RX 5600XT with 6GB RAM

Mobo:  Asus Prime Z490-P

Memory:  32GB G.Skill DDR4

Drives:  WD Blue 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD for Windows 10 Pro and all my apps, data, music, photos, etc - except games.

WD Blue 2TB SATA SSD for the games

All the peripherals are ones I had already: Logitech keyboard, mouse and headset and a Samsung 24" widescreen monitor.

I ask you, though, what is the fascination with LEDs?  The memory sticks do a rainbow effect.  The word GIGABYTE cycles through colors and the PSU fan has an LED.  Sheesh.

Capture.thumb.JPG.15c45409ba116cb8bd2169284b498a52.JPG

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 3 months later

Alright, count me in. I've been building custom computers since 2000.

Here is a shot of my current City of Heroes gaming rig "The Bone Dragon."

j2Rri8tB_o.jpg

I can dig out the current specs and post more images/backstory later if there's interest.

Also, for those familiar, that is indeed Brahn Fuhrnos my Fire/SS/"Regen" tank in Croatoa.

• Like 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 3 weeks later

A new addition to my list of rigs that's getting more use because of work. Using it mostly for work and anything I can try to run on it natively or in Parallels.

front.jpeg.2a6b402d2b020c359da084e46a382d3d.jpeg

Rear.jpeg.e7d44782eca3e2ea7fe8e6c377387ff0.jpeg

710189324_ScreenSharingPictureFebruary122021at3_38.03PMEST.png.cf1f7064b6f667e0d494194ba0d29996.png

1003092566_ScreenShot2021-02-12at3_40_51PM.png.f6fa0213ac8a39bed9c67d5954046fa5.png

The poor, hardly ever used soul in my group of devices. It has been upgraded with a custom 1 Ghz CPU, 2 Gb RAM, I believe the GPU has been upgraded as well, a USB 2.0 card was added, and an ATA133 card was added as well. It still has several ATA drives installed, but I may retire those in lieu of an SSD (or both). It's currently setup to Dual boot OS 9.2.2 and MacOS 10.5 Leopard (the most it'll handle). I really should sell it, but IDK, they'd Have to be local 'cause shipping is stupid.

Note: The images are reference only

apple_powermac_g4.jpg.f5106f3968e808dea80ba8de9eafe751.jpg

3R56q.jpg.86c96b8b020119de11a8f66bd6dad8b3.jpg

• Haha 1

• 1 month later

Repost from the Off Topic thread.

System Specs:

Case: Corsair Carbide 275R

Mainboard: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5

CPU: Intel i7-8700K

CPU Cooling: Corsair HYDRO SERIES H150i PRO RGB 360MM AIO

Hard Drives: Corsair Force MP500 120GB M.2-2280 NVME SSD & Western Digital Black 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LED 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GAMING X 8G Video Card

Case Fans: Corsair ML 120MM x6

Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 750W 80+ Gold

Peripherals

Monitors: (Left) LG 25UM56-P 25.0" 2560x1080 60 Hz Monitor

(Center) Acer Predator Gaming Z321QU bmiphzx Curved 31.5" WQHD (1440p x 144hz)

Mouse: CORSAIR Dark Core - RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse (Upgraded to a Pure Pwnage Ultra Light Custom)

Keyboard: CORSAIR K63 Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Upgraded to a 65% TKL Ducky One 2 Mini)

Monitor Arm: WALI Premium Single LCD Monitor Desk Mount Fully Adjustable Gas Spring Stand for Display

Screenshot_20230511_204022_Gallery.thumb.jpg.433e1d231e49524a2b44c6944359a2ca.jpg

Edited by Glacier Peak
Image size fixed
  • Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 11 months later

New here, figured i would post my build.

CPU | Ryzen 7 2700X
Mobo | MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
RAM | Corsair Vengeance 32G
GPU | MSI RTX 2070 Ventus 8G
PSU | Rosewill 650W
Case | Fractal Design Meshify C
Keyboard | Corsair K68 Mech
Drives | Samsung 860 1TB, 860 250GB x2
Mouse | Logitech 403 Hero
Pioneer Blu-Ray Writer
Monitors | Samsung G5 32" 144Hz Curved, Samsung 32" Non-smart TV
ETC | QNAP Raid Box 4x 6TB Nightwolfs connected to Pi-Hole