Players that are sitters every single time

Diantane

Why players do what they do should be completely irrelevant. Why you do what you do is, however, paramount. 

There’s an old psychology rule that is always in play… 90% of attributions for others’ motivations are in error. Us humans are generally not bright enough to figure out why other people do things. People are very complex, and our reasoning ability is not.  

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Fun fact: I weighed the same when I went into the army as I did when I got out but I looked VERY different.

Ah, the power of the mullet.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Just now, Luminara said:

oh man the zing machine is finely tuned today.

so concise too.

• Thumbs Down 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Just now, Troo said:

oh man the zing machine is finely tuned today.

so concise too.

2 minutes ago, Luminara said:

My high school mullet was GLORIOUS! All business on top and full Firestarter goin nuts in back! None shall dishonor the power of my semi-fro!

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Coyotedancer said:

I'm not nearly coordinated enough to actively run two characters at once. 😆

That's what happens when you don't bond with the T-virus at the cellular level.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

On 7/30/2022 at 4:39 PM, Arc-Mage said:

I'll tell you my reason. I'm a day one player who has been plying almost constantly for what, 18 years now.? I had over 100 lvl 50 characters on live and have played through every mish in the game multiple times on all three sides. I was and still am on  top ten Badge Hunter list on Live and here. I get PL'd, slot my toons with the Highest Set available, and go back and play the content I really enjoy with those toons.

What's your problem with that?

If you've been playing 18 years, I'd think by now you'd know how to make your own PowerFarmer and wouldn't be looking to be "PL'd" by anyone.

Do you need some education on how to make your own PL farmer?  Or are you just 18-years lazy?

5 hours ago, Krimson said:

But I've lost 30 pounds since November. I weigh less than when I was 18. For once in my life, I look good. 

Show me you at 18 and then now.  Lets have a poll as to which version of you looks better?

(ok, snark aside, gratz on the weight loss....not an easy thing to do!)

Wait-a-dog-garned-minute!

all you alls are telling me that there's more to do in this game than just 1) create costumes, 2) sit on cool names, 3) patiently sit in the AE for 50 levels while watching someone farm???

...in all seriousness, though... I, too, had a mullet at some point in high school.

1 hour ago, Six-Six said:

Wait-a-dog-garned-minute!

all you alls are telling me that there's more to do in this game than just 1) create costumes, 2) sit on cool names, 3) patiently sit in the AE for 50 levels while watching someone farm???

You forgot: "proselytize on the forums".

• Haha 3

On 8/1/2022 at 6:20 PM, BlackSpectre said:

Why players do what they do should be completely irrelevant. Why you do what you do is, however, paramount. 

There’s an old psychology rule that is always in play… 90% of attributions for others’ motivations are in error. Us humans are generally not bright enough to figure out why other people do things. People are very complex, and our reasoning ability is not.  

Heck, most of us can barely even begin to figure out why we do what *WE* do, much less anybody else. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Krimson said:

No, I don't want to join your Discord. No, iTrials with voice chat via third party software are not better...

I have no idea where some people got this notion that voice chat is required for absolutely anything in City of Heroes.  Perhaps PvP.  Certainly nothing PvE.  I've done numerous successful Triple Threats, Really Hard Ways, and Relentless ASF Vanguard Heroes fights without ever using voice chat of any kind.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/1/2022 at 9:08 PM, Spaghetti Betty said:

I must confess, I sit every time I play as well. Standing at my desk the entire time I'm logged in would be uncomfortable.

Yes, but at least your Mom can still open the door to let you know lunch is ready.  It's crazy how many people sit so close the door can't be opened.

• Haha 1