How do I contact the Develoeprs here?

Well I'd say submit a support ticket, but since it's not game related that doesn't sound like the right way to go. I'm pretty sure the Homecoming Team doesn't have a mailbox persay, so maybe just send a direct message on these forums to one of the folks with the yellow "Homecoming Team" forum titles. 

• Game Master
1 hour ago, Lines said:

I hear there is a dark ritual used to summon Jimmy. It mostly involves catnip and compliments.

Pizza works too, as long as you don't put pineapple on it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 6

First you contact the GM staff.  This works best when you gather supplies first.  Wood, incense, offerings (pizza and popeyes work goid).  Placd ghe eood in front of your computer. Start a fire, burn the incense, and chant “ohmyohmyhelpmeGMGMGM” while holding up the food boxes to the computer

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

• Game Master
6 hours ago, caleban said:

Id love to ask those who work  on this if, and how, they get  into contact with  those at NCSoft? 

Would it make it any easier if I told you "I don't know?"

• Haha 3

• Game Master
Just now, Snarky said:

First you contact the GM staff.  This works best when you gather supplies first.  Wood, incense, offerings (pizza and popeyes work goid).  Placd ghe eood in front of your computer. Start a fire, burn the incense, and chant “ohmyohmyhelpmeGMGMGM” while holding up the food boxes to the computer

<pokes head over the top of the monitor> "What food? I'm easily bought with Chinese food and cake"

• Like 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

5 hours ago, Lines said:

I hear there is a dark ritual used to summon Jimmy. It mostly involves catnip and compliments.

I summoned Jimmy once by complaining too much about some minor issues with the freebies menu. He showed up and put me in charge of it!

• Haha 5
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1

5 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Pizza works too, as long as you don't put pineapple on it

In the catalog of weird history, "Hawaiian pizza" was invented in the 1960s by a Greek restaurant owner, Sam Panopoulos, in Chatham, Ontario, and it was given its name because that was the brand name of the canned pineapple he used. It was an attempt to get his customers to diversify their choice of toppings, which consisted almost entirely of mushrooms, bacon, and pepperoni; pizza was still a novelty -- an ethnic food that Canadians would eat when they went across the border into the US.

While pineapple can be decent on pizza if grilled first, rather than just being dumped on the pie, those nasty little fishies are anathema.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 3

11 hours ago, caleban said:

Id love to ask those who work  on this if, and how, they get  into contact with  those at NCSoft? 

They did get in contact with NCSoft, through attorneys, to negotiate the license.  I assume that there is also some on-going contact.

I don't expect that any one at HC will give you (or anyone) the email or phone number of any contact they might have at NCSoft.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Microphone 1

1 hour ago, Bionic_Flea said:

They did get in contact with NCSoft, through attorneys, to negotiate the license.  I assume that there is also some on-going contact.

I don't expect that any one at HC will give you (or anyone) the email or phone number of any contact they might have at NCSoft.

The feeling I got prior to the game's return is that there were all sorts of hoops to jump through before they could even ask about the game because of some off code of behavior in the country of NCSoft, so giving easy access to contact the NCSoft people would probably be a foreign relations and business faux pas.

3 hours ago, srmalloy said:

those nasty little fishies are anathema.

You never want these guys on your pizza, also they have pineapple in their pockets so doubly pizza-offensive.

File:Lost Anathema.jpg

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

Go to Viridian City and talk to the old man who teaches you how to catch Pokémon. Then use Fly to go to Cinnabar Island. Use Surf and go up and down the west coast of the island (right on the edge) until you encounter MissingNo. Fight it or run away from it (but DO NOT catch it), and then you should have 128 GMs in the sixth item slot in your bag. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, High_Beam said:

You never want these guys on your pizza, also they have pineapple in their pockets so doubly pizza-offensive.

File:Lost Anathema.jpg

I don't think that is a pineapple in their pocket

• Haha 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 3

Just announce you are making CoH 2, and I'm sure NCSoft is getting a hold of you real quick. *ahem* Also, don't do this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

On 10/10/2024 at 7:35 PM, caleban said:

One does not simply contact the HC Dev office.  Its Back Gates are guarded by more than just cats.  There are programmers there that do not sleep, and the Great Jimmy is ever watchful.  It is a barren office space, riddled with empty pizza boxes and energy drink cans, the very air you breathe is...eww who had refried beans?!?  Not with a thousand posts could you do this.  It is folly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1

You can find them here.

Go ahead ...

image.png.650d560c336e0e30a1f4cd15dd38a46d.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet.