Proc Monsters - Controller Edition

Sir Myshkin

4 minutes ago, amendara said:

And having read this great thread, what do you guys think are other good options for a procolicious Plant contoller secondary besides Dark or Poison?

Truthfully, I don't think Dark or Poison are particularly strong for this sort of build.

The primary way you get a lot out of procs is by exploiting the discrepancy between the internal recharge of a power and its actual recharge.

However, most global recharge comes from 5-slotting attacks - the same attacks you're trying to fill with procs. That means having a secondary which provides no global recharge is going to sharply limit how effective your build will be.

The reason Storm is so exceptional is that it can use Force Feedback to get a massive amount of global recharge. Likewise, Time explicitly grants +50% recharge.

In contrast, neither Dark nor Poison help your global recharge at all. Dark saves you some slotting on defense, but it has an incredible demand for recharge (due to the recharge:duration on Fade) that can only realistically be satisfied by 5-slotting purples in the very powers you wanted to use for procs. Poison doesn't have either the recharge or the defense, so you're going to need to spend an enormous number of slots just trying to hit soft-cap before you can even think about slotting procs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hjarki said:

In contrast, neither Dark nor Poison help your global recharge at all. Dark saves you some slotting on defense, but it has an incredible demand for recharge (due to the recharge:duration on Fade) that can only realistically be satisfied by 5-slotting purples in the very powers you wanted to use for procs.

I second Hjarki in this. You need the +recharge a lot in /dark, which usually shifts me toward Agility alpha. I don't know how much that impacts your procs in each power, but I know that it does (just haven't run numbers).

I'm looking into proccing some of the plant abilities because I can still get some use out of it, but I won't be calling the character a proc monster because it wasn't *designed* for it.

1 hour ago, subbacultchas said:

You need the +recharge a lot in /dark, which usually shifts me toward Agility alpha. I don't know how much that impacts your procs in each power, but I know that it does (just haven't run numbers).

It will depend on the cast and base recharge of the power. But if you want a ballpark number, a 33% recharge will result in a 20% reduction in proc probability  (assuming you weren't probability maxed to begin).

• Like 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

-as mentioned, storm offers a ton of +rech . You dont *need* all that much to have perma creepers but there are many reasons to have it up before it expires. Namely, the fact that it travels very slowly and it starts a fresh proc on casting. 

Also seeds is a legit aoe attack with procs. So having that up often is nice. Seeds also bunches enemies so nado and LS are more effective.

- I like poison. Partially because everyone craps on it. Partially because poison trap is bordering on nuke territory. And I really like venomous gas, it makes creepers great as it is always on -res/def. Envenom procs a lot. probably more than it is supposed to. Similar to storm, seeds bunches everything making the small aoes of poison more effective. +2 w/bosses comic con s/l is easy. +3 can get dicey, but rarely faceplant.

-I like traps too. It doesnt proc as well as you might like but the slow moving nature of the set works well with creepers. You could also aggro the whole game with all the targetable entities Haha. 

1 hour ago, Frosticus said:

-as mentioned, storm offers a ton of +rech . You dont *need* all that much to have perma creepers but there are many reasons to have it up before it expires. Namely, the fact that it travels very slowly and it starts a fresh proc on casting. 

Also seeds is a legit aoe attack with procs. So having that up often is nice. Seeds also bunches enemies so nado and LS are more effective.

- I like poison. Partially because everyone craps on it. Partially because poison trap is bordering on nuke territory. And I really like venomous gas, it makes creepers great as it is always on -res/def. Envenom procs a lot. probably more than it is supposed to. Similar to storm, seeds bunches everything making the small aoes of poison more effective. +2 w/bosses comic con s/l is easy. +3 can get dicey, but rarely faceplant.

-I like traps too. It doesnt proc as well as you might like but the slow moving nature of the set works well with creepers. You could also aggro the whole game with all the targetable entities Haha. 

All of the sets you mentioned are indeed just the best with procs.  I love how you can also turn seeker drones into a mini nuke with Procs.  I made a Dark/Traps Controller that is just Bursting at the seems with Procs so much so that it's ridiculous. 

Edited by Tater Todd

7 minutes ago, Tater Todd said:

All of sets you mentioned are indeed just the best with procs.  I love how you can also turn seeker drones into a mini nuke with Procs.  I made a Dark/Traps Controller that is just Bursting at the seems with Procs so much so that it's ridiculous. 

how are you casting your seekers? I always cast them right on the target, but I wasn't seeing the proc results that I was hoping for. I was sure excited about the possibility though. I will revisit them on my grav trap as seekers is just about one of my favorite powers.

1 hour ago, Frosticus said:

how are you casting your seekers? I always cast them right on the target, but I wasn't seeing the proc results that I was hoping for. I was sure excited about the possibility though. I will revisit them on my grav trap as seekers is just about one of my favorite powers.

I used to cast them right on top of the target but then I started casting them whenever they were up.  I remember them procing often enough many years ago but I haven't tested again recently and currently my Dark/Traps toon is waiting to hit 50 before I proc out seekers.  I can try it out on Beta though.

EDIT:  Finished testing.  Well I guess I remembered wrong because not a SINGLE proc went off in Seeker Drones *facepalm*.  I don't know if this was by design or what.  I'm reading in other guides that procs rarely fire in it so maybe I should of read those guides first haha.  I suspect it summons an unenhancable pet when it explodes that debuffs the mob and that's why non of my procs are firing?  So I guess at best Seekers are good for a set holder and that's about it.  I am happy to say that Caltrops proc'd as much as I remembered which is one of the reasons why I always take the power if I can fit it in my build and of course Acid Mortar, Poison Trap and both bombs were proc'ing like crazy when I tested it out a few minutes ago.

Edited by Tater Todd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Frosticus said:

[Snip Reduced Post]

Arguing like that without bringing anything significant to the table is of no value to anyone, or the discussion towards the topic of this thread, so I'm walking away from that conversation.

11 hours ago, amendara said:

How are you guys watching the video? Im getting a message it was removed from youtube.

Looks like it was. Interesting part is that I can still watch it through the embed here, and even on a different machine long after the original was yanked. I will update the original post (or delete and repost it) with a replacement, and a more obscure track this time.

10 hours ago, subbacultchas said:

How are yall currently slotting them? I plan on redoing mine this weekend, but haven't decided on what exactly. I figured cap damage or close, then proc the rest and let global recharge take care of the cooldown.

Kind of the basic idea of things, but are you looking at a specific build, power, or general question on the process? If the later, see the original topic post, and the Defender version of this thread.

The damage part is a fickle aspect (generally speaking) where there's a limit of value to what you're adding, at least for Controllers. After a certain point the damage you add in doesn't outweigh a proc you can put in, so you have to find the best balance of maximizing your overall build potential, finding the best assortment of procs you can stack into a power, and then looking at what you can do with your remaining slot(s). You'll usually need at least one, some times two to fix a short coming in a power, some powers don't carry more than three (or two) procs anyway, so you have more advantage to use slots in different ways, or try and maximize with what extra you have.

10 hours ago, amendara said:

And having read this great thread, what do you guys think are other good options for a procolicious Plant contoller secondary besides Dark or Poison?

I have to disagree with @Hjarki on */Dark in the generalist sense. I've used it repeatedly and strongly feel it is one of the four best choices. It doesn't take much effort to get Dark's numbers into the sweet spot, and it doesn't require a significant amount of draw against whatever set gets paired with it (if any). Agility got tossed out there, which is one avenue of approach, obviously Ageless is out there (don't we all know it). There are only, what, three secondaries that actually have inherent recharge tools? Kin, Rad, and Time. Time is also in the top 4.

Poison on the other hand I agree doesn't lend well to these kinds of builds at all, it trades a lot of sacrifice in self survival and turns a Controller into more of a Debuff Dominator.

Plant/Time should have enough slot flexibility if you go for Primal (Power Boost), get you a couple of drop-hold-aoe's you can proc-out, Creepers, among other stuff

7 hours ago, Tater Todd said:

EDIT:  Finished testing.  Well I guess I remembered wrong because not a SINGLE proc went off in Seeker Drones *facepalm*.  I don't know if this was by design or what.  I'm reading in other guides that procs rarely fire in it so maybe I should of read those guides first haha.  I suspect it summons an unenhancable pet when it explodes that debuffs the mob and that's why non of my procs are firing?  So I guess at best Seekers are good for a set holder and that's about it.  I am happy to say that Caltrops proc'd as much as I remembered which is one of the reasons why I always take the power if I can fit it in my build and of course Acid Mortar, Poison Trap and both bombs were proc'ing like crazy when I tested it out a few minutes ago.

I did testing for Traps in the Defender version of this thread and never got the procs to go off in Seeker Drones, ever. When you say "both bombs" though, are you referring to Trip Mines and Time Bomb? Cause I tried to slot both of those in-excess for damage procs and never got one single proc to fire. Well over 140 Trip Mines, <15 Time Bombs. I was able to get self-impacting procs like the FF+Rech when I "cast" Trip Mine, but the mine itself never carried over any proc effects when it went off, neither did the Bomb.

Poison Trap, Caltrops, Acid Mortar, those all do great however.

5 minutes ago, Sir Myshkin said:

Plant/Time should have enough slot flexibility if you go for Primal (Power Boost), get you a couple of drop-hold-aoe's you can proc-out, Creepers, among other stuff

I did testing for Traps in the Defender version of this thread and never got the procs to go off in Seeker Drones, ever. When you say "both bombs" though, are you referring to Trip Mines and Time Bomb? Cause I tried to slot both of those in-excess for damage procs and never got one single proc to fire. Well over 140 Trip Mines, <15 Time Bombs. I was able to get self-impacting procs like the FF+Rech when I "cast" Trip Mine, but the mine itself never carried over any proc effects when it went off, neither did the Bomb.

Poison Trap, Caltrops, Acid Mortar, those all do great however.

Don't mind me I have some COH information mixed up every since the game came back.  It's a tie between what I think I remember, what guides are saying and what I found out to be the truth.  In this situation it's a bit of everything because a lot of guides are saying that those two powers work well with procs but from my testing that is not the case especially when I look back in my Mids Hero designer builds and at this point I feel like testing everything in Beta before making a build is the safest bet.  I thought the Armageddon Proc was firing but it was just lower level mobs taking more damage from my proc.  I heard that FF+Rech works in it but ever since Sudden Acceleration was a thing I haven't looked back but I would assume for controllers that might not be that much of an issue if mobs are Immobed first.  That's something that my Plant/ Traps can pull off with ease compared to my Dark/Traps Controller

On 8/13/2019 at 2:36 AM, Sir Myshkin said:

Synaptic Overload

So, interesting power. I initially plugged it with the Controller ATO +Dam (set), but it has room for two +Dam IO's in the Confuse sets, so 2-3 potential options. The thing that ultimately hung me up is that I needed/wanted to pull for global recharge, and needed to look for solutions to that regard too, while testing. I ended up being mildly intrigued by the result. Keep in mind that the core of this power is to confuse a spawn on itself, so not only are they going to take damage, they're going to deal damage... to each other. The only downside here is that the power still has a lengthy recharge and I was reducing it down with enhancement to 15/s.

Hide contents

You activated the Synaptic Overload power.
You scramble the senses of Mercenary with your Synaptic Overload, confusing them!
Your Synaptic Overload drains some endurance from Mercenary!
You hit Mercenary for 201.32 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 1: Synaptic Overload jumps to Mercenary, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 1: Synaptic Overload jumps to Mercenary, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Mercenary, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: You confuse Mercenary even more!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Mercenary, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: You hit Mercenary for 201.32 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 3: Synaptic Overload jumps a third time to Mercenary, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 3: You confuse Mercenary even more!
Chain Confuse Jump 3: Synaptic Overload jumps a third time to Mercenary, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 3: You confuse Mercenary even more!
Synaptic Overload is recharged.
You scramble the senses of Operation Engineer with your Synaptic Overload, confusing them!
Your Synaptic Overload drains some endurance from Operation Engineer!
You hit Operation Engineer for 214.17 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 1: Synaptic Overload jumps to Operation Engineer, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 1: Synaptic Overload jumps to Operation Engineer, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Gunslinger, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Gunslinger, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: You hit Gunslinger for 214.17 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Operation Engineer, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 3: Synaptic Overload jumps a third time to Gunslinger, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 3: You hit Gunslinger for 201.32 points of bonus Psionic damage!

With three:

Hide contents

Readying Hasten.
You scramble the senses of Gunslinger with your Synaptic Overload, confusing them!
Your Synaptic Overload drains some endurance from Gunslinger!
You hit Gunslinger for 214.17 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Gunslinger takes 143.49 points of bonus psionic damage!
Gunslinger takes 114.79 points of bonus energy damage!
You activated the Hasten power.
Your Hasten has increased your rate of attack.
Chain Confuse Jump 1: Synaptic Overload jumps to Gunslinger, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 1: You hit Gunslinger for 214.17 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 1: Synaptic Overload jumps to Tactical Operative, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 1: You hit Tactical Operative for 214.17 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Tactical Operative, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: You hit Tactical Operative for 201.32 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Tactical Operative takes 134.88 points of bonus psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Tactical Operative takes 134.88 points of bonus energy damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Tactical Operative, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: You hit Tactical Operative for 201.32 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Tactical Operative takes 134.88 points of bonus psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Tactical Operative takes 134.88 points of bonus energy damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 3: Synaptic Overload jumps a third time to Gunslinger, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 3: You hit Gunslinger for 201.32 points of bonus Psionic damage!
You scramble the senses of Operation Officer with your Synaptic Overload, confusing them!
Your Synaptic Overload drains some endurance from Operation Officer!
Operation Officer takes 134.88 points of bonus psionic damage!
Operation Officer takes 134.88 points of bonus energy damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 1: You hit Operation Engineer for 201.32 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 1: Synaptic Overload jumps to Gunslinger, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Operation Officer, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Operation Engineer, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: You hit Operation Engineer for 201.32 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Synaptic Overload jumps a second time to Auto Turret, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 2: Auto Turret takes 38.09 points of bonus psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 3: Synaptic Overload jumps a third time to Operation Engineer, Confusing them.
Chain Confuse Jump 3: Operation Engineer takes 126.99 points of bonus psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 3: You hit Gunslinger for 189.54 points of bonus Psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 3: Gunslinger takes 126.99 points of bonus psionic damage!
Chain Confuse Jump 3: Synaptic Overload jumps a third time to Auto Turret, Confusing them.

One was a nice bonus, three, well, by the time it spread through the mob of 43 Malta, and got to the last one, the first minion in the group was dead from friendly fire, and by the last of it only one Gunslinger was left alive after 15/s. This power is a good place to get some otherwise unconsidered damage utility, but is typically a power set-muled for +rech, so it makes it a hard call. Still possible to drop the Superior Will set in there with at least one other damage proc (for two total), but it costs six slots to get there. With a bit more global recharge in a build, this isn't a bad place to grab a rather effective mass-confusion tool that does some bonus damage for the xp-credit-points.

World of Confusion

Alright, everyone put on their conspiracy tin-foil hats for this one. I learned a new trick and it's kind of gross. So, we all know that damage aura for a non-mez-protected toon can suck, because the toggles will get shut off. Well, I was out testing this thing with a full load of procs, and I got mez'd (just for a blipping second, but it happened). I waited the few seconds for the power to kick back, and turned it on again in the spawn, and I got instant proc gratification. I was like "huh, that's odd, so many procs at start up?" So I turned it off and went in to the next spawn, and turned it on again.

Bam, instant proc gratification, again.

Hide contents

World of Confusion is recharged.
Your World of Confusion confuses Operation Officer!
Your World of Confusion further confuses Operation Officer!
You sear the mind of Operation Officer with your World of Confusion for 10.93 points of Psionic damage!
Your World of Confusion confuses Gunslinger!
You sear the mind of Gunslinger with your World of Confusion for 10.93 points of Psionic damage!
Your World of Confusion confuses Tactical Operative!
Your World of Confusion further confuses Tactical Operative!
You sear the mind of Tactical Operative with your World of Confusion for 10.93 points of Psionic damage!
Tactical Operative takes 134.88 points of bonus energy damage!
Tactical Operative takes 134.88 points of bonus psionic damage!
World of Confusion missed!
Shutting off World of Confusion.

Your World of Confusion confuses Operation Engineer!
You sear the mind of Operation Engineer with your World of Confusion for 10.93 points of Psionic damage!
Operation Engineer takes 134.88 points of bonus energy damage!
Your World of Confusion further confuses Gunslinger!
You sear the mind of Gunslinger with your World of Confusion for 10.93 points of Psionic damage!
Gunslinger takes 107.9 points of bonus energy damage!
Gunslinger takes 134.88 points of bonus psionic damage!
You crush Gunslinger for 107.9 points of bonus smashing damage!
You sear the mind of Operation Engineer with your World of Confusion for 10.93 points of Psionic damage!
Operation Engineer takes 134.88 points of bonus energy damage!
You crush Operation Engineer for 107.9 points of bonus smashing damage!
Operation Engineer takes 134.88 points of bonus psionic damage!
Your World of Confusion further confuses Operation Engineer!

You sear the mind of Operation Officer with your World of Confusion for 10.93 points of Psionic damage!
Operation Officer takes 134.88 points of bonus psionic damage!
You sear the mind of Tactical Operative with your World of Confusion for 10.93 points of Psionic damage!
World of Confusion missed!

Toggles have an activation trigger of 10/s for procs to fire. Its baked into their formula so that no matter what, anything that responds as a "toggle" effect, will be on a 10/s trigger regardless of the actual activation periods for the power itself. When I let WoC go longer than just turn-on-shut-off, the proc triggers didn't come off as being nearly as clustered up front as when I turned the power on. Now this is somewhat of a "duh" situation because "of course, it has an initial tick to proc" but how often are any of us knowingly entering melee at the appropriate tick point, and how many of those toggles can get reduced to sub-10/s recharges? Well, actually most of them. Some are a trade off of Rech/Animation, but on average probably around 4-5/s, maybe 6/s on the longer side of total time.

My mindset on toggle AoE's has suddenly shifted in an odd way. For a power like this, with an incredibly tight radius, but huge proc-ability (I have 4 in it, it can fit 5), I'd want to be able to control that effect is closely as possible, especially considering WoC causes things to wander in fear/confusion once the mob figures out what's going on. If I don't have them locked down or tightly packed, I'm not likely going to want to just leave that errant firing off, but I can cycle it very quickly. In fact I can cycle it faster than the toggle countdown (6.378/s to rech+anim). Is that worth the hassle? Well, guess that's not really up to me to decide, but Electric doesn't have a ton going on in 6.378 seconds of AoE besides two primary powers, and I only really need to find 1.848/s to fire WoC off every 4.58 seconds to make it worth the effort. It's an interesting thought pattern.

I just want to point out that the purple contagious confusion proc in confuse sets can boost the magnitude on confuse and help you confuse lts and bosses. This doesn't apply at all to the damage-dealing point of proc monsters, but it does make those two powers much stronger control wise imo

Edited by schrodingercat

22 hours ago, amendara said:

I didnt mention TA. Similar to storm and poison where procs become set defining game changers - TA screams for 6 procs in acid arrow (a  7th would be nice). So much so that I'd feel like I'm coming up short without them. Other powers proc ok to well.

keep in mind I probably have a more narrow focus when defining something as a "monster".  I wouldn't put tough and weave on a blaster and then tell tankers to check out my "survivability monster". But to each their own heh.

That being said, dark affinity is probably overturned; however, it brings nothing of note to a proc build in that the set itself has no notable proc opportunities, nor access to procs that change powers in interesting ways (ie turning  heart of darkness from dark control into a mini nuke).

same goes for time. the one power of interest, distortion field, only procs every 10 sec. It wont turn heads. though chrono shift is awesome for the +rech and what it brings to procs found in your primary/epics

Edited by Frosticus

33 minutes ago, Frosticus said:

same goes for time. the one power of interest, distortion field, only procs every 10 sec. It wont turn heads. though chrono shift is awesome for the +rech and what it brings to procs found in your primary/epics

Time Stop can take 4 hold damage procs and can hit with 90% probability on each. You can also add the Lockdown proc that will turn the power into a mag 5 hold 75% of the time.

Slowed response can take 2 damage procs and a resistance debuff proc, all hitting at 90% probability. You can average 129 damage against each target (up to 16) within a 25 foot radius every 25-30 seconds (if you can achieve 200% global recharge. You're allowed up to 59% slotted recharge to maintain 90% proc probability).

Also, Distortion Field can stack (2 fairly easily, occasionally 3). 

*Updated

Edited by Bopper
  • Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Just now, Bopper said:

Time Stop can take 4 hold damage procs and can hit with 90% probability on each. You can also add the Lockdown proc that will turn the power into a mag 5 hold 75% of the time.

Slowed response can take 2 damage procs and a resistance debuff proc, all hitting at 90% probability.

Also, Distortion Field can stack (2 fairly easily, occasionally 3). 

You are absolutely right. I take back my assessment of time. I was just a bit sour on the set after tying out distortion field as I've seen it hyped. So the char kind of stalled out and I haven't been playing it much.  I use and enjoy  Time stop with 3 dam procs and the +mag.

Slowed response is also a solid every 2nd spawn power. I agree with you, it is a solid set with regard to procs and benefits decent to well from them. And chrono shift is super. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Frosticus said:

I didnt mention TA. Similar to storm and poison where procs become set defining game changers - TA screams for 6 procs in acid arrow (a  7th would be nice). So much so that I'd feel like I'm coming up short without them. Other powers proc ok to well.

keep in mind I probably have a more narrow focus when defining something as a "monster".  I wouldn't put tough and weave on a blaster and then tell tankers to check out my "survivability monster". But to each their own heh.

That being said, dark affinity is probably overturned; however, it brings nothing of note to a proc build in that the set itself has no notable proc opportunities, nor access to procs that change powers in interesting ways (ie turning  heart of darkness from dark control into a mini nuke).

as a ta/dark proc monster, i can say that a 6 slotted acid arrow is slotted fire-ball level damage. also 6 slotted ice arrow is a substantiallyl large nuke, on par with my blasts which are also proc slotted. TA just uses tons of endurance. A fun trick: use sleep arrow with placate proc. throw down dispersion arrow, acid arrow, torrent them on their butts (or do controllery things), ice arrow the survivng boss mob. use blasts if necessary. That usually clears an even level 8 man spawn as a defender, solo.

Just now, 5099y_74c05 said:

Its my understanding that PGA summons a psuedopet gas cloud that would then proc the placate; this would mean the enemies are placated from the gas cloud and not you.

hmm.. i am not sure then. i do damage them fairly quickly after nailing them with this, so i may have slotted it in there for nothing.

11 hours ago, parabola said:

This is great work everyone. The burning question for plant lovers such as myself: what is the optimal slotting for Carrion Creepers (and the rest of plant for that matter)? :)

No one has tackled this yet. To answer we need to look at what the power does. My view is of the power vs a spawn (think ITF runs) rather than vs a single target. 

-the hairy patch on the ground is the "slow" zone. 10 sec timer 20ft aoe

- the little tangles that are trying to immob and do aoe damage.  8ft radius, 5 target max. 10 sec timer.

-the big vines  have a ranged st attack, and a melee attack

ranged st attack: 5 sec cycle, slows

melee attack:  5 sec cycle slow and kb

So for me:

aoe procs - posi, glad, annihlation

slow proc - impeded

immob proc - trap

6th if you can fit it - kb smashing proc

*I haven't tried the troller ATO dam proc in it. But I might. 

*troller energy font only procs on summon from what I've seen. 

You might say - "Frosticus, you were just crapping on distortion field aoe and it checks every 10 seconds"

Now where creepers is interesting is that it is fueled by defeated foes. At which point the aoe zones start to overlap. So when it pulses every 10 seconds is ends up rolling multiple checks. Toward the end of a fight it isn't uncommon for a pulse to take off half of a purple luts hp.

Defeated Foes

and now we go full circle to earlier in thread where I was stating that I prefer damage procs in my aoe immob over the consistently low damage approach of enhancing its damage. This is one of the reasons. I don't care what dies as long as something dies to start feeding carrion creepers.

The second reason is that our good friends scrappers and brutes, two of the most popular AT's, often can only hit 10 targets. The faster I can help thin out the battle field the more it benefits the team.

The third is that 16 enemies are as danagerous at 100% or 1% hp. Bursting a few random ones away is a form of damage mitigation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 5099y_74c05 said:

Its my understanding that PGA summons a psuedopet gas cloud that would then proc the placate; this would mean the enemies are placated from the gas cloud and not you.

yes. it's why the heal proc is lame in it too. 

Creepers slotting:

I adjusted my slotting. I didn't think I'd ever pull the ATO proc out of poison trap, but I think I will stick with it for awhile.

procs: posi, javelin, annihilation, trap, superior troller ATO psi dam, ragnarok dam/rech +5 

I have the nerve to use nerve alpha, so ymmv.

41 minutes ago, Frosticus said:

Creepers slotting:

I adjusted my slotting. I didn't think I'd ever pull the ATO proc out of poison trap, but I think I will stick with it for awhile.

procs: posi, javelin, annihilation, trap, superior troller ATO psi dam, ragnarok dam/rech +5 

I know nothing about either set, so this question is more for my own situational awareness as I don't know how poison trap or CC works. But would it still be more beneficial to have the ATO proc in a power you can cast more often? Perhaps you can use explosive strike proc in CC to make up the ATO proc?

1 hour ago, Bopper said:

I know nothing about either set, so this question is more for my own situational awareness as I don't know how poison trap or CC works. But would it still be more beneficial to have the ATO proc in a power you can cast more often? Perhaps you can use explosive strike proc in CC to make up the ATO proc?

Well I'm still honestly fine tuning both. But here's what I can say with decent confidence:

-Poison trap procs on detonation like/similar to an aoe click. And then has the 10 sec activation period after that. Which is pretty sweet. The initial detonation has an aoe for the hold of 25ft and an aoe of 15ft for the damage. After that both damage and hold are 15ft.

I've been rolling with 3 purple damage procs, 2 regular and 1 -res proc. Internal recharge at 48 sec and about 18 sec with global and FF proc. It is fantastic. I love the procs.

-The explosive strike only procs when the tall vines use their melee attack. It isn't a bad return when several of them are out. I've had it in there a long time. The ATO proc rolls when it does the aoe immob. When it gets going it is...impressive and creepers are potentially always active. I'll post a pic of the combat log tonight if I log in. 

The number of times the ATO could proc in a minute vs full spawns is huge in either power.  I'll try to run a farm at some point and count the combat log for both scenarios. 

Edited by Frosticus

On a x8 farm moving at moderate pace:

creepers proc'd Sup Will psi dam 49 times over the life of creepers (130 sec?)

poison trap proc'd Sup Will psi dam 67 times over a 2 min period casting when PT was up.

More analysis would be beneficial. But I like that PT goes when I want it to whereas creepers just work on their own volition. 

3 hours ago, Frosticus said:

Creepers slotting:

You removed the slow proc? Going by your breakdown of the powers used by the patch I'd have thought that proc would be the star performer? Thanks for the analysis btw.

Test #4 Part B, Plant Control w/ Epics Leviathan & Mace

So a couple days back I posted up a teaser video of Plant/Dark/Leviathan with a couple of highlight points about things I'd be talking about with the following write up:

1. You may notice a declaration of something unseen in any of the prior tested Proc Monster builds in this video.
  2. Uncovered discrepancies between Mids and In-Game information.
  3. An interesting function in Carrion Creepers I wasn't aware of.
  4. The sacrifice needed to make Plant Control sing as a Proc Monster

I'm going to touch on all these throughout here, just refreshing that list for reference within.

So lets talk about Plant Control. There is definitely a lot going on with this set, and a lot of choices have to be made about the progression of this set for a player. There are seven powers in the set that can take damage procs, an eighth technical power can take some sleep stuff (haven't generally counted those powers for much of anything as they're pretty straight forward and rather limited). We otherwise have our standard trio of ST Immob, ST Hold, T-AoE Immob, then Seeds, Vines, Creepers, and the Fly Trap. At least four of these powers need six slots to pack procs, one that can do 4-6 to be effective, and then whatever gamble a player makes on the others (but likely still 6 on Strangler). So that's 36 slots devoted to six attacks, with pure proc-planning, that's a lot!

Strangler

Pretty standard hold slotting at this point with four hold damage procs, one gladiator damage proc, and use the last slot to boost Acc/Dam

Roots

I haven't dove to excessively into some of these powers because they do sort of speak for themselves, but I'll touch on at least one T-AoE a bit more with this set. There's two basic +Dam Procs slottable, the Posi and the Trap of the Hunter (TotH) with the rest being status impacts (KD, Disorient, Hold Chance, etc). If we try and focus on maximized damage, and also look at the whole build, Roots is probably one of the best places to drop a 5-piece of the Positron's Blast to pick up the proc, and the 6.25% Recharge, and cap it off with a TotH proc. Get both damage options and some global reach that'll get to be kind of tight to achieve.

Seeds of Confusion

Powers like this that pop AoE Confusion have two directions they can go. Either take the purple set and focus on Contagious Confusion to amplify the confuse mag chance, or go the damage route and pack in the damage procs. The AT-O also has a damage proc, so there's quite a bit of potential flexibility with this power. Malaise's Illusions and the AT-O both give a good chunk of global rech too. If you're willing to drop the AT-O set in Seeds, that's 10%, and the potential for two damage procs. Otherwise, Seeds with just the Contagious (purple set including proc), focus on just mag boosting and still get 10%. Otherwise set worked just as expected in both regards when tested.

Vines

Another standard slot-it-with-hold-procs power that can be reduced to a bit over a minute in recharge and make it pretty viable for occasional nuking. Worked pretty much just as expected compared to other similar powers.

Fly Trap

This lovely little critter has something available to it that not many recharge-focused pets have: Access to Achilles Heel! I tested both the Heel and the +Dam proc in the trap. Spiked Achilles quite a bit, but I'm not sure that the damage proc ended up being worth the offset compared to using the Soulbound +BU proc overall between the impact of -Res in itself, and what -Res being suffered around it. It was kind of nice to see it going off and adding another layer of insanity into the mix.

Carrion Creepers

I saved this power for last in the Primary list because it's the one power that has a lot of attention right now. This thing can get loaded with a TON of procs, making it the most hungry of the collection that an individual player is going to have to work through to determine best option. I tried to collect game data on activations to do a better analysis of what, when, and how often each procs were likely going off, and share it here for analysis, but I couldn't seem to get Test to convert the chat filed into a .txt after logging/close down the game. Carrion Creepers create a massive spike in the logs and trying to sift through it in-game was a nuissance. I'm going to have to go back over it more fine-tooth later (and also figure out why chat-logging suddenly stopped on Test).

For slotting, the biggest thing to me was getting an immediate burst of Recharge in there. This thing has a killer cooldown. Something I realized just now I forgot to check was also the accuracy aspect. The Mids tooltipping has an * next to the Acc percentage which typically indicated something that was PvP specific, or had a PvP altering aspect. I didn't initially slot any accuracy beyond what was naturally in the build in order to run out and try procs on a bunch of low-level junk, but then I also took it against a Pylon, and then even ran into groups of 51 and 54 Rikti to test some survivability and still the Creepers were popping out and attacking just fine and flooding my combat window like a waterfall.

3.) I mentioned before that Creepers do something I hadn't been aware of, which is kind of a neat aspect of the power in the realm of dealing with its rather long recharge. Whether this is tied specifically to the power looking for "dead" enemies or not after its activation, I couldn't say, or if the effect field you initiate secretly travels with the player, and is not dropped on the ground. The thing that happens is that if I drop the Creeper patch, and then move away from it and engage with a new enemy within that 120/s window, the Creepers will spawn on that new mob. So far I've managed to get them to spawn as far apart as one Pylon distance (#16 to #17) without resummoning them. This too will require a bit more investigation.

Epics Leviathan and Mace

I was pretty please in both cases of these two epics, but there is some potential for slot ratio struggle if really pouring into just about any Epic, especially one that really wants to burn six slots in several abilities.

Poisonous Ray

Does its own -Res, then can take the -Res Achilles Heel, then three damage procs on top of that. If you can get the recharge to the 8-10 second range, this power would be an easy pick as it'd have a bunch of burst potential with procs, and easy reapplication of the -Res from the Heel. Given that a Controller build is likely lacking in a swarm of ST attacks, this a nice strong swing for one and the procs carry this over the 200 damage mark before -Res effects. I got pretty consistent results with this loaded up.

Disruptor Blast

This was a quirk power that did a lot better when tossed at a ST than what I'd anticipated. Between being able to take a FF+Rech, and the -Res Annihilation, I feel it was nearly worth using it in a ST chain just for the added effects. But, as expected, got the usual proc effects in an AoE scenario. Between the bonus burst of two +Dam procs, and the FF+Rech, I think that's enough to make the power actually viable. Its really heavy endurance cost was definitely noticed though, which is kind of its biggest set back

Tarantuala

Another pet that takes an Achilles Heel proc?! No Way! The list is now two! Ah, Ah, Ah! Some interesting side note here. The attack that the Spider uses is Venom Burst to trigger the procs (both -Res and +Dam), which is one that's on the longer side of use. The -Res is beneficial for everything for a decent window, but that proc only going off once periodically kind of sucked. It's a useful place to drop a proc if the slot is available, but I'm not convinced that its enough to warrant keeping it there when there's other places that really need it for more consistent effects

Water Spout

A lot of people know that this power does some crazy things damage wise, plus it takes two -Res proc which vastly improves just how much it hits for. It can also take a couple of damage procs, but they don't go off often after the initial launch of the power, so they may not really be worth slotting when 1) this power is one that actually needs damage enhancement, and 2) FF+Rech can go into this and helps shrink its recharge so we want a slot for that too.

Coralax

Little disappointed here. This was a power where I discovered what mids reflected, and what was in game, didn't line up. 2.) The -Def components aren't slottable for this ability, so no proc option, and no -Res Achilles Heel option. So chance to cap the pet at just a 4-piece of expedient unless wanting to grab a couple of +Def uniques that'll spread to any other pets.

Starving Proc Monster

This set having a few more powers that really need to be in the build, but that also require a good chunk of slots make building Plant Control kind of difficult. Knowing that I was testing Epics with the Primary, I made some power choice compromises like not taking Vines when I kind of wanted to, or getting Tactics into the build to help shore-up some accuracy. What's interesting is when I did a survival test to collect Carrion Creepers data (that didn't save -_-), I never altered accuracy any further, yet was pretty smooth sailing against level 54 Rikti. My inherent accuracy on the crushed test build was light in a few areas for +4, but worked out okay being +1'd.

Secondary choice, and Epic choice are going to have a pretty big impact on slot choice variety for Plant. Probably Epic most of all. Something I noticed in doing test runs, in keeping the Epic pet alive alongside my Primary pet, they added a pretty significant contribution to taking things down. In the Pylon testing, I had an early failure where I lost a Tarantula and pushed through, did okay, but not what I'd been getting. I feel like Plant is the most greedy slot set out of the selection.

A bit of a, I dunno, hole maybe, in Plant (since it can be easily grabbed in many others powers we've experienced so far), there's no inherent ability to yank FF+Rech triggers. I ended up putting Arcane Bolt into the builds for the +Rech it could provide, and to give the build a reasonable ST attack over using Entangle.

The other area where I was looking at "do we need to sacrifice here..." for was what some may have noticed was different in the Pylon video. I dropped in Agility Core of Intuition looking at trying to shave down some frustrating times on a few powers since I was only able to initially pack 140% global into the build and wanted to pull 3-4/s off quite a good amount of abilities still. Frosticus brought up dropping Nerve in for accuracy replacement, but I think that can be worked past still. Agility was a struggle some consideration, but I left it in and went off after a Pylon several times to test it out. Those times I got back were pretty solid.

Something that was interesting, however, is that I put Intuition back into the Alpha slot... just to see, just to see, and went and attacked another Pylon. I took it down about 20-30/s faster. Didn't change any of the other slotting, just swapped that one thing out, and still went blindingly quick through that test runs. The thing that has me feeling like I know why is in the regards of all the pets being leveraged; two summon pets, and then Water Spout, still doing a ton of physical damage, and they're all directly impacted by what Intuition can provide (more damage, overcapped). I'll post the video for that additional run in a follow-up post later, but I wanted some of that initial "wow that was quick" before I turned around and topped it without even meaning to.

I'm going to post the "test" builds, and then also in the follow-up post a maximized version of Plant taking more consideration into epic choices, and trying to get a better balance in slot placements. Leviathan was very surprising speed twist so I'll likely focus on trying to tune up that build a little maybe and see if I can make it even stronger.

Plant/Dark/Leviathan:

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Hero Hero Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Controller
Primary Power Set: Plant Control
Secondary Power Set: Darkness Affinity
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(13), UnbCns-Dam%(13), GldNet-Dam%(27), NrnSht-Dam%(29), GldJvl-Dam%(29)
Level 1: Twilight Grasp -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(3), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(5), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(5), Acc-I(7)
Level 2: Roots -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(11), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(15), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(15), PstBls-Dam%(40), TraoftheH-Dam%(40)
Level 4: Tar Patch -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 6: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(27), ExpStr-Dam%(37), FrcFdb-Rechg%(37)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(34), SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(36), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(36), MlsIll-Dam%(37)
Level 10: Darkest Night -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(11)
Level 12: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 14: Howling Twilight -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 16: Shadow Fall -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(17), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(17), HO:Ribo(19), Rct-ResDam%(19), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 20: Fade -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(21), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), Rct-Def/Rchg(23)
Level 22: Kick -- Acc-I(A)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-ResDam(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(25), GldArm-End/Res(25)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- PstBls-Dam%(A), RechRdx-I(40), Ann-ResDeb%(43), TraoftheH-Dam%(43), ImpSwf-Dam%(45), ExpStr-Dam%(46)
Level 28: Soul Absorption -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31), Ksm-ToHit+(31)
Level 32: Fly Trap -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 35: Spirit Tree -- Heal-I(A)
Level 38: Dark Servant -- CldSns-%Dam(A), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(39), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(39), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 41: Water Spout -- PstBls-Dam%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(42), AchHee-ResDeb%(42), TchofLadG-%Dam(42), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Shark Skin -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-End/Res(45), GldArm-3defTpProc(46)
Level 47: Summon Coralax -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(48), EdcoftheM-PetDef(50), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(50)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Containment
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(9)
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Mighty Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1548;750;1500;HEX;|
		|78DA6594CF4F135110C7DFDB5D282D455A0A140A2D6D01A1A5BF563D6B941F062C8|
		|6C4C42BD9C0966E2C5BB25D8C1C8DC13F800B07E35551130F223F3C1ACFFE071E14|
		|E5870705E5606262EAF4CD94927443F3796FE6CD7C6766DF32FD60CCFDFAE6C36B8|
		|C7B460B5AA9343B5A346DAB5828E896E3B6662F5B5A81551E07FCC2355FF5586AA6|
		|A0997675173977E0C6722E971AD3AC7BA60E59AFE7728669D82BDE4933AF5BBA69A|
		|7AA0BF74C11D2DC295A73BAB5E2C2CD92AECFB78A6556D7E675AB9437965AC47EC2|
		|58C8DB86B9101E5F32E65263C545C3D4ECA2359BD5EF1B9A9DD7CCD969AD6443A62|
		|EA8370EBF379CD1536E608BB05115E6DE50804EE69E94C43E302E0BF66AE00F0213|
		|B8FFEC3F171B469BD44B0C229510B10FD9186022F726A4E214CB7798F0B9369117D|
		|E12B79143BBC42758DF17D0953196C923986F6D90B106B4C90D4FD11610753AD8C0|
		|0AF4E103AE4A62BFC5F17D55B41D2FB1AEC80B64FF73E206F11572E00F6AEF81B61|
		|363B933823A2E623F246DA6BA9A3FE1ECBEC2F916B2B550ADDFC0D6CA51BFB503F3|
		|7ADA891E2ECEB45DC54BD5768AFA9DB7905EB07931967B2936E141EE435E1FFA641|
		|FF9DA2B87D546D6DE8CECFC250B4A90A783EAEA08E07C65B0F9315EF2A751AF2B43|
		|5491BBE0EFA6D97557DF0BF5153FC433717A4F8967785F9262FE0A3B80FA7A38179|
		|A3D14A38066906A0E52CD219A4588FA0AFD6322CF3BD8F69176DF31CE37FC9B784A|
		|3C41463E12DFA3F636C4465187450750FB08EA19A43B337824098D8B87C47DE201F|
		|211B4364CDAC3D4778CFA8D91468C34E35BE84FEE2882AB706C84E63AE2C7992468|
		|9EC94BC8C78014E54F510F69EA2D4DBDA6A947F53BCE43DDABD4E66051986186EE4|
		|486E6AA127B95B36F14FEE0A904562DE5789D37536751EB2C97EB2C57EA2CD93ACB|
		|8C72F6C5332E2C4ECFD9775CFEE1022FBD1F9EC4F91DD76C128FD0FF8FBB78279AA|
		|680430AFB793E6E18E34E6A36CED770664DEBC80F510069AEFB6AEB09B80B2AC694|
		|1762B5F5DFCEDAFA3FED4E04E0|

Plant/Dark/Mace:

Spoiler

Power Pool: Sorcery
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strangler -- GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(13), UnbCns-Dam%(13), GldNet-Dam%(27), NrnSht-Dam%(29), GldJvl-Dam%(29)
Level 1: Twilight Grasp -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(3), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(5), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(5), Acc-I(7)
Level 2: Roots -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(11), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(15), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(15), PstBls-Dam%(40), TraoftheH-Dam%(40)
Level 6: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(27), ExpStr-Dam%(37), FrcFdb-Rechg%(37)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion -- SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(34), SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(36), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(36), MlsIll-Dam%(37)
Level 16: Shadow Fall -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(17), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(17), HO:Ribo(19), Rct-ResDam%(19), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(23)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23)
Level 20: Fade -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(21), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), Empty(25)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-ResDam(A), GldArm-End/Res(25), GldArm-3defTpProc(39), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(45)
Level 26: Vines -- GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(A), GldNet-Dam%(40), NrnSht-Dam%(43), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(43)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31), Ksm-ToHit+(31)
Level 32: Fly Trap -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(33), TchofLadG-%Dam(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 38: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 41: Poisonous Ray -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(42), ShlBrk-%Dam(42), GldJvl-Dam%(42), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 44: Disruptor Blast -- PstBls-Dam%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45), ExpStr-Dam%(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Summon Tarantula -- ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(48), TchofLadG-%Dam(50), AchHee-ResDeb%(50)
------------

|MxDz;1542;733;1466;HEX;|
		|78DA65544B4F135114BEB7333C5A8AB4142894B6D0F26CA12DA3AE35CAC3A060484|
		|CDC9A094CA1B14EC9744864E9C23F40544C8C0B5722262E444197C6B8F41FB8F0ED|
		|4A21B2303131F574CE07D3A493B6DF3DDF3DE77CE79E7BA6F337A7FCCF2EDC3A2B6|
		|460B2A897CBD7264BA66D958A45C36ABAACDB6B965E14D5A789BEFDEEDE915B76A1|
		|A89BF69195A87138BF96CF67A774EBBA6950D673F97CC12CD8EBC15973C5B00CD3C|
		|E1E2DFC0B254A73A5642D1AD6BA8F8D55C3586A73967386BE6458E595C26AAB63CF|
		|149657EC82B91C9D5E2D2C666BE4E6F545837ECA3665E9A65AD3F47D2E059E4A83B|
		|84186A60AFF964AE815FE598F6347A61507A33AEDC708C7D9FE18AE89ED67CE1305|
		|C618D538B08FB131229CDC3B944A2256EE0967CFB7C378E205709771E415F001D7F|
		|78974158E15CA18E7DB1812A28139A5E121FB4750E7E03A9D2344789BCFF352F25D|
		|55B59BB6D927F18471E031700BF81439FEB0F667D2F672ACF42658DB071CA0A42DA|
		|8ABE5036B7D21FF5670ADA8F52B716D92F5DB3A396FA00318908E4FFB191EA8F643|
		|D6EFBAC418242EC8B13288D82EC47CA3BC21DE5342D8EBA83A6B8DA2A385B1BB428|
		|FF050964E54D519E16E29C485111DCEB15AB7C6387C92713CCC13B047D0836EF760|
		|6A463025694C49FA9DEAD8DFA9AA5E291DAD5E744025AD18B462A8348E0EC403C07|
		|FC2C9F39ACC3EDC56DF3E77B5FF37F01078C098780F7CC337BE4BB149D611C941D6|
		|BE1B14628839CF10B487A1391C62BC433EA3D01C45AE1472A71A15A7AE14A62BFD8|
		|8F366B6F9BCF728768C63D5314CEEF80FF40F1398C144667639E63EC564A197C599|
		|7238630E67CBE1EC1AEAD05057927A39818998407F3560543D7E43E953BDF998CB5|
		|4D275BB13758C56C79CAA634ED7317375CC827AFCBE0BE930DEC0F15B5CF9E9A35D|
		|DC93CC70CFF65DCE2313F8F7B8CAF7D37C91704415BF6AE34639EEC0E5A4DCE05E3|
		|56F32BE4D12407333E4AE676846358EA92CA7DCF5DF2ED7E73F01D9025B|

Plant/Dark/Soul:

Spoiler

Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 6: Entangle -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(27), GldJvl-Dam%(37), TraoftheH-Dam%(37)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 20: Fade -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(21), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), Rct-Def/Rchg(23)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-ResDam(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(25), GldArm-End/Res(25)
Level 26: Carrion Creepers -- PstBls-Dam%(A), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(40), Ann-ResDeb%(43), TraoftheH-Dam%(43), ExpStr-Dam%(43), ImpSwf-Dam%(45)
Level 38: Dark Servant -- CldSns-%Dam(A), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(39), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(39), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 41: Dark Embrace -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-End/Res(42), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(42), GldArm-3defTpProc(42)
Level 44: Dark Obliteration -- CldSns-%Dam(A), PstBls-Dam%(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(46)
Level 47: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dam%(A), Obl-%Dam(48), Erd-%Dam(48), ScrDrv-Dam%(48), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), RechRdx-I(50)
------------

|MxDz;1543;742;1484;HEX;|
		|78DA65944B4F135114C7EF6DA7404B91960285420B2D20B440DB5157266A948741C|
		|19090B825139942639992E990485CF90DD40D0BE356511313051196C6B5DFC0852F|
		|1E1B0165616262EAE9FC4F2949279DFCEEFD9F7B1EF7CCBD9DBA37EA7D7DFDC1152|
		|17D2339AD50981DC91B9699CFE574B3F696662D9B5A4E949E5A7ABB2BB6F2B2E474|
		|4E33ACF22C7A6AC1B5E54C2639AA99770D9DA25ECD64B246D65AF14F180BBAA91B5|
		|6B23CF04CE729CCCC92AECF35DAC3495D9BD3CDC24276A9C19E8F67E717ACAC31EF|
		|E599550AD831B694BD931CCD2F660DCDCA9BB333F9E5DCEC9456B07473A58D4A4DD|
		|0FB560A7E8A2EB148135511DE3585E816DE09873D0F8D396D766A640F138730FF12|
		|3CE5DB0DCDD1C90C834A84D905D684841D7B9D4249F695EF856DF3AC836736989B6|
		|0FF16F309EAFB4A799DF015CE41C47B43261734A7EB29B4908AFA7BB9DE5EF67F27|
		|F1A94AB96B5FC2167D01F63C67AE315FB1EF1FF87EA3DC6EF84A7714793CCC1E0A5|
		|ACF75D57F46EEEFB4BE81B506AEF507698D12F91B5B10D7D7CCF4497B4DD3659CA7|
		|A663E46FBD09FA49F3C357FAD977C807EE50DC006CCE00DB9A4B8BD51AD15C0FB6F|
		|E72DA74509C16AEAB2584FE3A490BC2DF114C215F5B9AA9825B646FE7DEB597BFCB|
		|8CC3AE39B1873509EE736285F400D5F70CE76697EAEB90D2CED9C1BD502867986B0|
		|E73CD11EE4584F715F9276CFF6D9A7671EEAE43F4B7FB37F3987904463F313FA086|
		|4DF28D218F88F522F73ED5D3C767A66FDF61E738BBC7DC61EE820F696B035CE7401|
		|0FB89734FE2DCA3F839F01161107195418E3BC4BD1ADE56C04DE606B8EF152269DF|
		|88A22B7909B5A704E2A50E1023751F31D48BB0ABDCC318F530CD6722CD5AD9D6A99|
		|CDC51FAD1530A54568A892A6BBA4A51AB94F355CA852A65B24A99564E6EBC90B6E2|
		|F69DDCE3E24F0F59F9FBC861ECF3B0A2396494FF3F6EE34CD4DD20F62BE2E0B4DF0|
		|0FC8E2A9A948FD1ABBA55F0638CC039570395F1389D05153EC5F97865FCB7B532FE|
		|0FD79AFF4F|

Remember, those were test builds, not "optimal" builds, there's some inherent flaws in a couple of them that can be ironed out, but they'll run decently.

• Like 2