Costume Request Thread!

QueenBethari

1 hour ago, rolandgrey said:

Can we get the collar from the Cosmic Corsair backpack as its own separate item?

You may want to post in this thread, as this one here is for assistance in coming up with a costume for one of your characters.  Cheers!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/18/2024 at 6:42 PM, ZorkNemesis said:

I need some help designing an outfit for my new Invul/Martial Arts Tanker.  I have a premise in mind but not enough know-how to do it right.

My idea is heavily influenced by The Simpsons episode "Bart vs. Australia" where in the episode corporal punishment in Australia is doled out through "booting", kicking someone in the ass with a giant boot (it's one of their proudest traditions).  Naturally that means asymetrical feet and i've found the Praetoria Police boot on the right to be the best portrayal, but the rest of the costume is eluding me.  I was thinking something that also shouts Australia but being an American I don't exactly have a good idea of that, and the episode was so heavily stereotyped i'm not sure I want to copy it exact.  Essentially I need something that's basically "Australian with giant boot" and I was aiming for something like traditional superhero tights though a Crocodile Dundee look with the boot probably isn't a terrible idea either.

I could also use help with a name.  Everything I come up with so far has sounded very stupid.

Put him in a tux and name him "Boot N Ear"

• Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 1:36 PM, strangething said:

Can we change the thread title? Something like "Costume challenge thread" or "costume help thread."

Maybe a mod can change it?

I've sent in a request previously for this some time ago. I think 'Costume Help' or 'Help With My Costume' would be more appropriate and less confusing than the current title.

• Like 1
  • Microphone 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 6/22/2024 at 8:20 AM, rolandgrey said:

Can we get the collar from the Cosmic Corsair backpack as its own separate item?

Hi Grey!  This thread is for folks wanting help with their costumes (been trying to get the title changed for a while) I think you are looking for:

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 6/24/2024 at 12:34 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

I've sent in a request previously for this some time ago. I think 'Costume Help' or 'Help With My Costume' would be more appropriate and less confusing than the current title.

Maybe we should start a new thread and let this one die?

5 hours ago, strangething said:

Maybe we should start a new thread and let this one die?

Someone did up in Suggestions & Feedback. Since this is the original, I prefer to post in this one. <shrug>

• Like 1

• 1 month later

I would love some help brainstorming/creating a Bee/Wasp themed Magical girl/Hybrid form!

/thorny assault or spines/ for stingers! I'm working on some stuff myself and will post when its done but I'd love to see some other ideas to help my brain get going!

Any of you creative types feel like lending a hand?

I'm working on an Assassin/Brawler type toon.

I'm typing inspiration from the Udon Studios version of Taskmaster amalgamated with Red Hood.

I'm not sure yet if he will be a Dual Pistols, Katana, or Broadsword, or Shield.

I can probably figure that part out.

Any help is appreciated. 

Oof!  I'm having a little trouble completing this concept.  The theme is assassin.  The toon has arrow powers and ice powers.  She's a "sweet girl, corrupted."  I used the assassin costume because now she's an assassin.  I didn't use the assassin mask because her face is already modified.  I chose the right eye because she's right-handed.  She has a Legacy Composite Bow as her weapon of choice.

I'll modify any part of her if I like the suggestion.  Edit: the face is Face 3 that I *would* like to remain the same.  And the hair is this color blue (below) and solid white, although I'm completely open to hair color changes.  Also, I prefer Stilettoes or Thigh-High boots.  I used Thigh-Highs here.  But that's just a whim.

Assassin 1.jpg

Assassin 2.jpg

Assassin 3.jpg

Hair.jpg

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

Okay, I think I've got something for you:

IkHfMoM.png RT8xjr8.png

I kept the face, hair, and bow. I went with a short-sleeved jacket as a sort-of remnant from the "sweet girl" days (since it looks a bit like a t-shirt) and put a bit of blue in there to match her hair and make the costume more interesting.  I used the Arctic pattern on the gloves, pants, and boots because of her ice powers.  I tried to mostly use blacks, greys, and dark colors, but since her hair stands out, I felt okay making her chest detail stand out a bit.  Anyway, I hope you like it!

The costume file is attached.

IceArcher.costume

Edited by Shocktacular
Pictures were huge. I shrunk them.
  • Like 2

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

• 5 weeks later

Has anyone tried any turtle type costumes?  

I have a concept for a character based on a DnD tortle cleric, but I can't get anything that even resembles in the creator.

Any suggestions on where to get started would be great. 

I need some ideas on a costiume design for my main villain, Necromantrix.  I'm writing a story about her that involves her growing influece in Dark Astoria, which culminates in her look taking on what can be best described as "The Lich Queen" form, as her power supplants that of the weakened death god Mot.  I included a picture of her primary look for inspiration.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

image.png

4 hours ago, SuperJoe said:

I need some ideas on a costiume design for my main villain, Necromantrix.  I'm writing a story about her that involves her growing influece in Dark Astoria, which culminates in her look taking on what can be best described as "The Lich Queen" form, as her power supplants that of the weakened death god Mot.  I included a picture of her primary look for inspiration.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Some questions and then I will offer some ideas.

Does she have to remain beautiful/flawless? Does she have to keep hair? Does she take on any animal/insect/reptile/plant characteristics with this transformation?

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>