Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

A couple days ago after the server troubles were over and we got back into the game, I celebrated with some drunken gaming.  Was talking to a friend about it and the word "Lush" came up (as well as talk about me not needing reasons like that to drink all day), and I ended up making this deadly beauty.

Lush

Water Blast / Nature Affinity Corruptor

51CITGp.pngn9l8IzA.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Player2 said:

A couple days ago after the server troubles were over and we got back into the game, I celebrated with some drunken gaming.  Was talking to a friend about it and the word "Lush" came up (as well as talk about me not needing reasons like that to drink all day), and I ended up making this deadly beauty.

Lush

Water Blast / Nature Affinity Corruptor

51CITGp.pngn9l8IzA.png

That bottom outfit really shows the shrubbery!

Edited by Marshal_General
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agent Archer said:

Supreme Centurion
Super Strength/Energy Aura Brute

1980870778_SupremeCenturion.png.debdcc07ef1eae1200b78fa4288bcb9d.png

Didn't I just see you at Miss Lib on Everlasting? Nice look!

• Thanks 1

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

Horribly disfigured when the Vahzilok who abducted her set off the self destruct in their laboratory, rather then let it fall into the hands of the heroes who came to save her, Lizette found herself forever changed.  Her hideous visage hid a rather ironic property - no matter how much damage she sustained, she would always be restored to her new "state".  Requiring additional equipment to move about freely, she soon discovered that she could cause bony claws to emerge from her hands, if she only just concentrate for a few moments.  Deciding to focus her agony toward those that harmed her, instead of lashing out at the world in general, Lizette dubbed herself "The Ingenue of Sinew", and set forth to right some wrongs... in the must brutal way the law would allow!

EDIT:  I made a black & grey variant of the costume which is kind of meant to call back to the Vahzilok Eidolons...

ingenue of sinew5.jpg

ingenue of sinew1.jpg

Ingenue of Sinew1.costume

ingenue of sinew6.jpg

Ingenue of Sinew2.costume

Edited by biostem
  • Like 14

I don't tend to create many magical, mystical type looking characters, so i've gone a bit off piste here.

She just kind of grew into this though, Savage/Dark Stalker, 'The Unquietness'. Bio to come, but something along the lines of a shy but recalcitrant gal who says a magical word and becomes this hot mess!

TheUnquietness001.png.380e6cec2d0aa97b7691eaa28a3ee139.png

Cheers for looking, have a good evening 🙂

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Echo Night said:

Ramsden Leviticus. DP/Inv Sent. 1. Dead to Rights. 2. The Outlaw Assassin.

1836378658_RamsdenLevticusOriginal.thumb.png.99c05d5fbb87fe23836dd7903346cbb8.png1417845922_RamsdenLevticusWindupWings.thumb.png.fbf305273354787404512ca52c565bc9.png

If he's a DP/Inv Sent, where did the sword come from? 🤔

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 minute ago, Virtual Green said:

Ninja Tools Mastery, my friend!

Thank you! I had a feeling there was something I was missing, lol. 

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Back on live, 10 years ago, I used to make a slew of costumes just for fun, and recently found the old drive i'd saved them all on. I'm also a big Moto GP fan and made this costume inspired by the 2010 Repsol Honda team. Unfortunately I could never manage to assign an AT to it, plus it lends itself to a speedster character, which is my least favourite travel power, so it just sat in the file under the name repsolracer001 gathering dust.

RepsolRacer002.png.d60f509c389898af5721ab0fb0786465.png

However, having just discovered the Stalker class, It lives again! I'd always assumed stalkers were just squishy weak scrappers and completely ignored them... HELLO!! More like a Turbo Scrapper with the mother of all opening God Strikes and attitude to match! What's not to love. I'm even contemplating rolling Robot Henri again as a stalker.

So, here with only a few tweeks to the original costume, we have my latest Alt, The 'Repsol Racer', Elec/Shield Stalker...

"Luis Pedros was doing great. Having secured a job with the Repsol Honda Moto GP team as a test rider at the age of only 17, he was well on his way to break into the big leagues of Moto GP. Unfortunately that all changed with a horrific crash in testing, that left Luis fighting for his life. The teams sponsers, the Repsol Energy and Petroleum Company, took care of Luis at their private hospital but due to the extent of his injures, Luis lost his battle a few weeks later. Wind forward 10 years to the present day, and an unknown vigilante has appeared on the streets of Paragon City and is all over the front pages. Luis' family can not shake the feeling this new hero is familiar and approach Repsol for more information on their son's death, to be firmly brushed off by the company. They approach the media for help, who begin an investigation into the circumstances of Luis' death but are also stonewalled by the secretive company. Pushing the issue, and dubbing the mysterious vigilante as the 'Repsol Racer' to draw the company out, the media are instead slapped with a lawsuit by Repsol, who deny any connection to the costumed individual and the nickname, but now the people have got hold of the story, and the name has stuck..."

RepsolRacer003.png.96d97be09d4b9268e7d901018af18977.png

Thanks for looking 🙂

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3