Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Diavolos. Fire/Pain Corr. First one is her Hellspawn costume and the 2nd is her S&M look.

The sky was gray when I died. A ghoulish, dark grey. The kind of gray a tornado spawns from. With a tinge of haunting green and a powerful gale force wind that spooked the rain soaked, fallen leaves of Autumn. This was my welcome, my greeting card to the world beneath. What I saw when I entered through the Gates of Hades, scared all the remaining "life" I had in me, right in to the slovenous, gaping maw of Cerebus, my "greeter." At once Cerebus devoured me. Chewing every inch of my dead flesh and wasted nary a morsel as I was chunked swiftly down into it's molten belly. The searing pain that eviscerated from head to toe, marred my memories forever. But, as Cerebus was shitting me out, my second "greeter" remarked, "Now, eternity begins." "Sup the world at your leisure, my herald and do not spare a soul it's due horror." "You are my ripper, my terror and my slasher!" "Be my teeth in the darkness." "Abuse my talons in the night!" "For you are Fire! Flame! And Inferno!" "You are Diavolos!" "Now go."

1583349682_Diavoloshellspawn.thumb.png.8cb7bdfb69c906d595801ca4bc16a4e0.png

Diavolos s&m.png

Edited by Echo Night
Description add
  • Like 5

Epic Titan. Elec/TW tank. First one is his celestial costume and the 2nd is his diplomat costume.

Cardev Raspen fell to Earth. Literally. The Titan known as Epic Titan, held off the Listhbanes for as long as he could. In the end, his home planet of Gitania-5, lost it's strongest warrior against the onslaught of the Listhbane Death Fleet.

During the battle to save the capital city, Truca Titan, the ground forces of the Listhbanes outnumbered Cardev and the Truca Elite Guard Force, 400-1. Suction teleporters, (the Listhbanes go to weapon against Titans) were thrown without care as to where and who were ripped through the portals to space unknown. Titans can normally withstand many of these evil weapons, if there are other objects in the area, which there were few. Cardev was pulled into one of the portals and all seemed lost.

Cardev thrust his Px-17N Supernova, Titan Class energy sword downward into the Truca City Hall flooring, just as he faded from sight. He began to claw back into his realm. Then another suction portal was thrown at him. And another. Too many. Cardev was lost.

Hurtling through time and space, Cardev vowed revenge on the Listhbanes at all cost. Darkness took him. Time passed. Cardev's armour began to fall apart as he bounced off of comets and boomed through gas clouds, end over end. He began to burn up as his unconscious body entered Earth's atmosphere.  Aflame, Cardev Raspen, seemed doomed to die and wouldn't even know it. Fortunately for him, Earth is comprised of 71% water. Cardev landed in the North Pacific Ocean, just East of Siuslaw National Forest in Oregon. Cardev careened off of the surface of the ocean and skipped shot into the Alsea Bay where finally, mercifully, his unknown journey through the cosmos, was at an end.

The impact of Cardev's landing into the Bay flash burned the water into a fine, super heated mist. Cardev hit the bottom and was buried beneath tons of muck and rock.

The town was in a panic. Thinking they were the next 911, everyone ran to whatever shelter they could find. Stores were looted. Mass herds formed unintentionally. The Navy and Coast Guard were called in to contain the situation. First Responders reported in. All the ABC's were on route. And, thousands of miles away, in an office tucked inside a state of the art building in Rhode Island, a phone rang. "Speak." "Is this Positron?" Positron - "I said speak." "This is the Director of Fe..." Positron - "I know who you are. You tried to shut us down six months ago." "Something about Heroes not being needed anymore." DoF - "At the time our national budg..." Positron - "We pay our own people and staff." "Your budget has nothing to do with us anymore." "But it seems to me that you have need of Heroes after all?" "Is that a correct assumption Director?" DoF - "Correct..." DoF - "Look, if you expect me to kiss your ass for wanting to save our tax dollars..." Positron - "Synapse, Citadel and Yin are already there." DoF - "Which Yin?" Positron - "Ensure that the local tribes are brought in on this as well as they may want to preform a rain dance ritual to bring back the Bay." *click* eh. eh. eh. eh. eh... DoF -"I really hate that man."

Now Earth has a Titan. May she use him wisely.

624248074_EpicTitanCelestial.thumb.png.1582c77bae2ed2144df89ff6b38ecc9c.png

Epic Titan Diplomat.png

Epic Titan Destroyed Armour.png

Edited by Echo Night
Description and additional costume
  • Like 4

Evanora Stormbru. Mind/Storm Troller.

Croatoa. Home. 1627.

I was born on the East Winds of New Connaught and spent my childhood flitting between the Oak Trees of the Grim Vale marveling as two massive giants waged war against the other. My teen years began my "ensorcelling" as I rode the Lightning of the Divine to the moon and back. "Be tru to the magic and the magic will be tru to you," chanted my Great Omni Aunt Tilda during my lessons.

I've held her mantra tru and as an adult, with the training of both my aunt and the famed War Witch, I still respect the great power that I wield. This new power came with ancient and secret knowledge, passed down from my kin and even some of the denizens of Croatoa. This new enlightenment opened my eyes to the wonders of this great and mystical land. From walking pumpkins to hairy beasts. Ethereal ghosts and wicked witches. Wisps and gnomes.

Yes. I call this home.

1683525548_EvanoraStormbruCouncilWitch.thumb.png.311af064b8883e1be6ca9c9304030a3d.png

Evanora Stormbru Evil Witch.png

Evanora Stormbru Dark Arts Witch.png

Evanora Stormbru Plain Jane.png

Edited by Echo Night
  • Like 7

The heiress to "Eldritch Cola", with a nearly unlimited R&D budget, aspirations to be a hero, and an ego to match, had her engineers develop the Tactical Heroic Interdiction Response SuiT, or "THIRST", so she could make those aspirations a reality.  Now going by "The Pop-Star", she's ready to deliver a heaping load of refreshing justice to villains everywhere!

pop-star1.jpg

pop-star2.jpg

pop-star5.jpg

pop-star1.costume

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Cirque said:

WIndlight // My Aurora Borealis themed blaster 

At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within my city?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:55 AM, Vulpoid said:

Great costume, but also a great AT combo. One of my most successful and fun characters is a Staff/EA stalker. I really like it.

HomeEdit.jpg

Huh, I had a toon with that exact same costume back on live!

homefront.PNG.3b8703e3f5a048dc45f4111e38fd2520.PNGHomefront1.PNG.4b71f0e9253124fc1912444050f8eca4.PNG

She was a Martial Arts/Shield Scrapper though. Great minds do think a like!

Homefront2.PNG.8ceefab289a6fa58650f85e75319daf7.PNG

Edited by Mystic Fortune
  • Like 11

Is it time for Summerween already?

summerween.jpg

I've got a few...

The Blue Pumpkin                                    The Furry Pumpkin                                            Spicy Pumpkin

Ice/Radiation Sentinel                                               Savage/Bio Armor Scrapper                                                  Radiation/Radiation Tanker

Fpp0iS7.pngga2MZ63.pngnCA4V60.png

Halloween Girl

Dark / Storm / Soul Corruptor (with a Void Judgement cherry on top)

One of my original offerings in this thread...                                     I updated her look slightly...                                          And gave her a "day job" outfit...

kbfREa2.pngASMb99M.pngEgVdEFW.png

Something for parties...                                                   Formal attire...                                                    And something a little rougher.

QihlP6Z.pnglgHtfws.pngj6Ii4vP.png

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hollows the Darkborn. Dark/Dark Corr. The first one I dub, "The Hunter" as he actually finds the victim's to possess (modeled after Man with Fire on His Face from "Insidious"). The 2nd one is, "The Ritualist". He performs the possession ritual on the victim. Hollows has possessed an enumerable amount of humans in his immortal life ranging from barbarians to pilgrims, socialites to delinquents and warlords to gunslingers. His hunger for a permanent host is eternal.

Hollows Darkborn descends from the line of Darkborns. "Halloween Demons" they call them. Hollows however, is the first of the line to forego the long standing traditions and supernatural laws that govern the interaction between the dead, the never lived and the humans. As history has unfolded across a thousand millennia, the supernatural rule of law has remained constant. No non-living being may interact with the humans on All-Saints day lest they be banished to the gloaming for all time. Hollows has discovered a loop hole to this law. In the nano second between the 31st day of October and the 1st day of November, there is the "glimmering," which, up until now, only the Ancient Ones ever knew about, or used. They are all gone now. Hollows saw to that. The "glimmering" is a brief, bright spark of nether dust that allows a demon to forcibly possess a human. The reign of Hollows the Darkborn begins.

1521639496_HollowsDarkborn.thumb.png.563e217e115ec44732d177da2093b128.png

Hollows Darkborn Skull Face.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

I wonder if the asymetrical costume components couldn't make a second costume on this character interesting to it's name and theme.

You'd be right! I'm planning on doing another iteration of this one soon.

What I really need though is asymmetrical chest/leg details.. It would be awesome to have arms with different details/colors without one arm needing to be robotic. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cirque said:

You'd be right! I'm planning on doing another iteration of this one soon.

What I really need though is asymmetrical chest/leg details.. It would be awesome to have arms with different details/colors without one arm needing to be robotic. 

One of the chest/legs patterns is half one colour, half another. I think it might even be called 'half'. I'll check when I get home later.

Edit: my mistake, there isn't. Must have been thinking of another game.

Edited by Robothenri

I'm a frequent abuser of the pumpkin head, so it's pleasing to me to see some popping up here.  😃

I really should figure out where to host pictures so I can post some costumes here...

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

6 hours ago, Robothenri said:

One of the chest/legs patterns is half one colour, half another. I think it might even be called 'half'. I'll check when I get home later.

Edit: my mistake, there isn't. Must have been thinking of another game.

Or you could've been thinking about the face mask option? It's called 50/50.

VpVt2XA1_o.jpg

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

4 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I'm a frequent abuser of the pumpkin head, so it's pleasing to me to see some popping up here.  😃

I really should figure out where to host pictures so I can post some costumes here...

imgur

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster