Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 6/23/2021 at 8:30 AM, Cirque said:

R0C-K3R and S0C-K3R

image0.thumb.jpg.819faf8e3df88a314380f98f0dec1094.jpg

You've reminded me of a Christmas at my grandparents' house in the 1970s, when I was a young lad. My cousins, Jeff and Brian, got Rock'em Sock'em Robots, and instantly began to loudly fight over who got to be "the red one" before they even got it out of the box :D

Couple new ones for me:

Alt #103, "Fletchetta" (Archery/Super Reflexes sentinel):

fletchetta.jpg.5305471f1ce89ff262ccdc60a415610f.jpg

#104: Rho-Man (Broad Sword/Energy Aura Brute):

rhoman.jpg.1ae46e8a221f2c13a364508ce23f76cd.jpg

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 4

I haven't posted any of my designs before. This one belongs to my namesake and first fifty on Homecoming, Driven Snow.

310332537_DrivenSnow3.png.704befc4d63d6ef60723d7d5c432072e.png

She's got depressingly mild ice powers bolstered by a technological suit to bring them up to par. Spent a long while shelved, but I felt like revamping her look. The bubble is intended to bring to mind that kind of "snow globe" aesthetic, but unfortunately I can't keep any appropriately icey auras from spilling out of it, so bare glass will have to do.

• Like 25
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Driven Snow said:

I can't keep any appropriately icey auras from spilling out of it, so bare glass will have to do.

Love the look. Head Sparkles do an ok job staying inside the helmet and Wisps eyes are pretty good, but neither jive well with the imperial defense visor.

22 minutes ago, Crysis said:

Is there a “how to make a GIF loop of costume video for forums for dummies” guide somewhere?

I downloaded a program on my Windows computer called ScreenToGif which is a very user friendly way to capture on screen content and turn it in to a .gif

It even lets users delete extra frames of short clips, so that files can be compressed down to smaller sizes. So a 5 second clip might hit somewhere between 2MBs and 4MBs.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

50 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

I downloaded a program on my Windows computer called ScreenToGif which is a very user friendly way to capture on screen content and turn it in to a .gif

It even lets users delete extra frames of short clips, so that files can be compressed down to smaller sizes. So a 5 second clip might hit somewhere between 2MBs and 4MBs.

That's really good, thanks for sharing!

Finally downloaded this after finding out about private servers! Decided to re-imagine my main on live, Celtic Abomination. previously a dark/dark/dark corruptor redside, he has been reborn as:

The Shade of Gaul

A broadsword/dark armor brute who was a gaulic berserker raised from the dead by Vahzilok. His rage was made manifest through his ressurection and he proceeded to slaughter his would-be 'allies'

Shade of Gaul(1).GIF

Shade of Gaul(2).GIF

Shade of Gaul(3).GIF

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/10/2021 at 9:56 AM, Glacier Peak said:

I downloaded it, created a few gifs, but they are HUGE.  Will have to keep playing with it to figure out how to reduce file size.

10 minutes ago, Crysis said:

I downloaded it, created a few gifs, but they are HUGE.  Will have to keep playing with it to figure out how to reduce file size.

The trick I found is to delete similar frames. You can choose to delete frames that are up to 95% similar. That, and making the clip 4 to 5 seconds. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

29 minutes ago, Crysis said:

I present to you, the MinuteMa'am, with my not-so-subtle jab at all the Healorz who let me die during my aggro-grabbing Blaster infancy.

image.thumb.png.0f05055c8cab8439455d68475f196436.png

image.png.f71ab4134a107fa8762b751c23f3033e.png

Heh, I love the Freedom Force reference in the name.  And the costume looks great!

• Thumbs Up 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

A sort of evolution of my Demon/Storm MM from her initiation into the demonic cult she joined, to a shift to partial demon, to shift to full demon. I feel like the deeper and darker she has gone into her powers and "teachings," the less of a soul she seems to have, and the less human she becomes.

QcxLhYa.pngfFOL9Qo.jpgtoWcvrU.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

15 hours ago, Cirque said:

Gameplay (BR/TA Blaster)

Taking virtual reality gaming to the next level, Gameplay uses reality bending technology to turn his mundane life into an action-packed FPS game. 

Capture.PNG

An FPS? He's in the wrong game then.

1 hour ago, Beef Ninja said:

An FPS? He's in the wrong game then.

Well as a beam rifle blaster it's an FPS game from his perspective. I see it as his technology providing a HUD and interface that turns real life combat into a virtual reality FPS game. 

50 minutes ago, Cirque said:

Well as a beam rifle blaster it's an FPS game from his perspective. I see it as his technology providing a HUD and interface that turns real life combat into a virtual reality FPS game. 

You must play this alt with view zoomed all the way in for FPS view or you are a poser!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Crysis said:

You must play this alt with view zoomed all the way in for FPS view or you are a poser!

I should take it even further and design a mod that disables tab targeting. Gonna go hit some 360 no scopes. 

• Haha 3