Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On Win 10, you can also take a clipped image windows+shift+S.  Sometimes in full screen you'll need to press it a couple of times.  But this does basically the same as cmnd+shift+4 on a mac.  It greys out your screen and gives a crosshair.  You can then drag around the image on your screen and get a clipped version which should make it easier if you don't want to do any editing.

There's some really amazing work here, very inspirational.

p34dl-OnpqlSb-hXawaJrFKff4WEEaFKCQAbjgeP

• Like 7

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Ordo Imperialis / Xoza.net

Everlasting / Excelsior

Arconu1MqVyK.png | Yuri'ko9E28NED.png | Xoza8lnHKLt.png | Nebulum3f2lHyL.png | NovaeZOOTsRk.png | Nebulae9sfLlss.png | ChellnFRzS1G.png | Rayn7KPkl2C.png | MendalarafBfruXW.png | TesliaHPucq9J.png | CybernetBlbsQUx.png | Teras Kasih1GKuZo.png | ArcstalkerXdnlqXI.png | Bull RushNG0EFBL.png

My Costume Archive | My Characters & CreationsMy Binds/Macros | My Club

Just some of my toons I play the most.
-- Left to Right --

HardRider - Psi/Invul brute (Main - Bio Below)
Hunter Mage - Arch/TA Blaster (Bio below)
Blastorious - Assault Rifle/Time Blaster
Hokta Rune - Mercs/Nature MM
and
Cesspit - Dark/Dark Blaster

.2Toons.png

.3.5Toon.png

• Like 4

Oh nice one Healix! I really enjoy the multi-aspect heroes like that. You win extra special bonus points

for using parts OTI (other than intended) like using the Flat-top hair style, a tricky one to use well, as a hat. zb7XgP0P_o.png

I did a similar thing with my vampire Vladric in his various forms (recently turned, ancient vampire,

wolf and bat forms) and my witch Chloe Macomber (acolyte, sister, reborn, queen of the Cabal).

It's like you are telling their story with costumes rather than it just being a change of clothes.

With Chloe I went overboard and made her a literal animated cut scene telling her history. Ko6M3Tmm_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Oooh, everyone has such nice costumes! I'd love for you guys to meet one of mine:

Meet Plague of Frogs (AKA Polly Wog)

PollyWog3.thumb.PNG.774eedf34b1e6ae039fae3e6580c982e.PNGPollyWog.PNG.db7214a25f7721fc02304689abac7b53.PNG Here she is crouching.

Plague of Frogs is a Sonic/Poison Corruptor. 

She's also part of my "Let's Try to Make the 10 Plagues in COH" Project. Currently, she is only one frog - but we're working on it!

PollyWog2.thumb.PNG.9f5f3139b75db499ec2de9ef6e853111.PNG Next to Kalinda for scale.

• Like 14

Neat concept QueenBethari, she looks positively ranine when crouching. zb7XgP0P_o.png

On the 10 plagues, most should be doable, the death of the first born of Egypt could just be a bunch

of Mummies for example. Not sure what you're gonna do about plagues of Locusts and of Lice though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

5 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

Neat concept QueenBethari, she looks positively ranine when crouching. zb7XgP0P_o.png

On the 10 plagues, most should be doable, the death of the first born of Egypt could just be a bunch

of Mummies for example. Not sure what you're gonna do about plagues of Locusts and of Lice though.

Thanks so much! I'm not sure about what those two are going to be, either - maybe I can make the Plague of Lice a flea-infested Arachnos Soldier? Maybe Plague of Locusts just has the swarm power from Beast Mastery, and nothing else? I'm sure I'll think of something 😁

• Like 1

Well there is an aura that makes flies buzz around you like the Vahzilok. Fleas and Fireflies too.

So Plague of Flies = Flies Aura and Plague of Lice = Fleas Aura and Plague of Locusts = Firefly Aura as an idea?

A character with  Dark Armor and one of those three auras might look the part of a dark seething mass of pestilence.

7mPrDJcd_o.jpgFZA1n8Gx_o.jpg

Tried it with Fireflies. I tossed in face makeup that makes it look like skull teeth and a hood+jesters mask as a nod to

the old Plague Doctor's Masks. Just thinking aloud here, feel free to borrow from it or disregard it altogether.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

28 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Well there is an aura that makes flies buzz around you like the Vahzilok. Fleas and Fireflies too.

So Plague of Flies = Flies Aura and Plague of Lice = Fleas Aura and Plague of Locusts = Firefly Aura as an idea?

A character with  Dark Armor and one of those three auras might look the part of a dark seething mass of pestilence.

Tried it with Fireflies. I tossed in face makeup that makes it look like skull teeth and a hood+jesters mask as a nod to

the old Plague Doctor's Masks. Just thinking aloud here, feel free to borrow from it or disregard it altogether.

Neat! I never would have thought of using blue! It looks really nice!

• Thanks 1

A few more I don't think I've shared yet!

Finally made a WoW "tribute" character. Well, sorta. Meet "Epic Gear":

epicgear.jpg.69957cba68ba081f3526608fea7992c1.jpg

Dr. Frances Solana ...

francessolana.jpg.27fc790e8bb4fce2de70d441ac662b78.jpg

... who transforms into Mother Sun!

mothersun.jpg.350134e179e5b2b3d37682bcee4b2040.jpg

One of Mother Sun's proteges, Girl Mercury:

girlmercury.jpg.194185d8d95b933389a386f39b619855.jpg

Triple-N, the Nearly Naked Ninja:

3n.jpg.3f423019cdb7b05685c2437aa748f94a.jpg

And Soul Candle - I like how this one turned out:

soulcandle.jpg.eb1ad8118840ec784fa396f6438be560.jpg

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Rylas said:

Really digging this guy's look.

I like that costume a lot as well, but I may transpose it onto a different character;  The mind control/pain domination controller just isn't working out like I imagined.  A slight tweak to the color scheme would work really well for any of a number of power combinations...

On 9/10/2019 at 4:49 PM, biostem said:

I can just imagine this character's battle cry:  "Stop looking at me!"  or "Stop leering at me!"  LOL!!!

On 9/10/2019 at 5:36 PM, Caemgen said:

"My eyes are up HERE!"

"My sword is up HERE!"

CHOP!

rFYv2e1c_o.gif

...also @RikOz Soul Candle is boss.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

1080 Steps, Magic Staff/WP Scrapper. A bronze statue of an obscure deity or figure that was animated by a reincarnating soul seeking ultimate enlightenment. Besides her default look and her bronze look, I'm probably going to make what amounts to palette swaps with the extra costumes, with other materials and minor variations.

2019-07-26 (2).png

2019-08-19 (1).png

2019-08-19.png

• Like 10

Part-time table flipper

Global: Skathi the Huntress