Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 9/4/2022 at 5:25 PM, Mr. Apocalypse said:

I have not made an Ice toon in a very long time, I am also very surprised the name was not taken

I give you my Titan weapon / Ice armor Brute - Vindsval -The Norse god of winter

Vindsval3.jpg

Vindsval2.jpg

Vinsval1.jpg

I wasn't very satisfied with they synergy of  these two sets as a brute, (could barely get fury going)  so I scrapped it...literaly

I re rolled as a Titan Weapon/Ice armor Scrapper New name is Vindsvalr

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

That's a fantastic Arcee-like design, well done!

Hmm never heard of an Arcee. . . is that something from Morbius? Because I fell asleep shortly after the part where Dr. Who was doing some dark humor and Jared Leto turned to the camera and said "Well isn't that Morb-id!"

• Haha 3

Pretty sure I haven't done any Praetoria content since Going Rogue was released. And I've been feeling a bit jaded with blueside lately. So why not dive into goldside? This guy is likely to be a pure Loyalist playthrough, which I know for sure I haven't done before. But that's only fitting for the IDF Enforcer...

image.thumb.png.e7d986279007c84b5ffd03394400b24b.pngimage.png.079ea133f21e6d94a23c56a792a66fb7.png

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

A costume evolution for my blaster, Bronze Magus:

BrMa6.thumb.jpg.93c4903ee3b75efbe81fe3a76e47b395.jpg     BrMa7.thumb.jpg.b23d2d5c74ed7dfc5f1d3cf2f6a8e082.jpg

My brute Ultrapower started with a costume paying homage to his inspiration, evolved a costume more distinctly his while retaining the colors of the original. And now, somewhat following what happened to the comics character that inspired him, has a costume representing him as an older teen:

UpNc.jpg.fdd5bc8630f088471ae703a5898687c7.jpg

Edited by Erratic1
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2