Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 10/3/2022 at 9:27 AM, Mystic Fortune said:

Finally rolled my first Symphony character in the form of a Symphony/Time Controller. Pretty set on the costume, but can't decide on the name. I'm torn between these two options.

clockconductor.PNG.a5b728735c30c35d06df0af6dc1328f4.PNGMinuteMaestro1.PNG.76884a232d7d1a9f51f2d22e7b12ab30.PNG

This made me ridiculously happy.

• Like 1

So the name I came up with for Alt #125 requires some explanation, as I'm fairly certain that absolutely nobody will get the reference.

Waaay back when I was a wee lad, some time in the 1970s, I was watching some now-forgotten "variety show" on TV. One the bits involved a small choir singing a rendition of the patriotic (USA) song, "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" ... except that they had replaced nearly every word of the song with a similar-sounding name from the phone book. The result was amusing, but it was so long ago that I only remember the opening line.

"I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" became "Elmer Janke Toutle Dundee". And so ...

Meet Janke Toutle Dundee (TW/SR brute)!

JTD.thumb.jpg.3fc5a2d52c3368b0ab582f73828ee105.jpg

• Like 4

I'm definitely not on some of y'alls level, but I like how this one turned out. 

Demon Trapper - Demons/Traps MM

screenshot-221014-18-42-05.jpg
screenshot-221014-18-41-51.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 10/13/2022 at 11:04 PM, Yellowjacket said:

DR2.thumb.PNG.e0efb9582d3823ad85206bf5fe09ee90.PNG
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SPOOKY COSTUME I CANNOT BE STOPPED

How did you get the combination of jacket and shirt? Also, is that the Huge, or the Male body?

Edit: Oh, I see now... It is the sleeveless jackets Lab Coat with the chest detail Gunslinger shirt underneath!

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

How did you get the combination of jacket and shirt? Also, is that the Huge, or the Male body?

Edit: Oh, I see now... It is the sleeveless jackets Lab Coat with the chest detail Gunslinger shirt underneath!

Huge. If you want I can tell you I'll post the costume file later and forget to do it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

Huge. If you want I can tell you I'll post the costume file later and forget to do it

I ended up going a different direction with it. I was doing a little research on roaches so I could create a nice name and got all disgusted by all the gross. LoL

So instead, I went with an Arachnos scientist becoming a monster by accident...

Hiss

Kin Melee/Super Reflexes Stalker, Indom

eknPcDW.jpg

(I'm shocked the name was available, to be honest.)

• Like 10
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

So One of this years Trick or Treat builds was simply a set of kids out trick or treating. The costumes have gotten an overwhelmingly positive response so I figured I'd share them here. Feel free to use them yourselves, or use them as a starting point. Nothing wrong with having hundreds of these wee ones running about in game.

ToT group.png

ToT Devil Mask.costume ToT Fairy Princess.costume ToT Frank.costume ToT Ghost.costume ToT Mummy.costume ToT Robot Cowboy.costume ToT Skeleton.costume ToT Vampire.costume ToT Witch.costume ToT Wolfman.costume

ToT Football Zombie.costume

Edited by Starhammer
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mutant Malloy - Rad Emission/DP Defender

Mutant-Malloy.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 4

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster