Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

daeriequeene.JPG.f1107c55acb4af1e0fad2730728d1fe8.JPG

From the old game, this character was called Daerie Queene.  Always liked this costume; it is definitely old school with no unlocked bits and was made in Issue 1 or 2 IIRC. 

• Like 2
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

26 minutes ago, Gentry said:

Revenant of Kings.

My Frankensteinesque monster character, made from spare parts found off villains in Kings Row.

So if I assume correctly, he's got Skullls' mask and lower body, Clockwork left arm and back, aaaand some sort of Oranbegan crystal on his right arm?

I just finished this one, which I'm pretty proud of.  I wanted the Most American Costume EVAAARRRR!! and I think this works (fireworks aura, red and white stripes, blue with stars, bald eagle theme with helmet and wings).  I've got a good name, too.  The problem is, I'm not sure what AT/sets to use.  I definitely want guns involved, so either Beam Rifle, Assault Rifle, or maybe Dual Pistols.  Other than that, I'm not sure.  I've seen good things about AR/Devices blasters, so I was thinking about that, but I tend to find blasters a bit too squishy for my taste.  I was also considering a Beam/Invulnerable or Beam/Willpower sentinel, but I'm not so sure about that AT either.  What do you guys think?

americanna.thumb.png.7a87a1447fc8ac9ec3cc777b9cca16cc.png

• Like 9

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

Lady Euro

"In varietate concordia - united in diversity."

To continue with some Eurocentric heroes rather than American themed I wanted to make a character that was based around the Flag of Europe. 

916a34791acdc0c17a85004082090780.png

932f8302400cb151eb4e168c8506bda1.png

fc8211319f55f70c7492459ef32a50cd.png

7ce3ca2d3a9411486b8d099d0971b7cb.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, darlinguk said:

England's Rose

"For Queen and Country!"

Based on the English Flag, derived from Saint George's Cross. I wanted to make a UK patriotic hero that was visibly "English".

18 minutes ago, darlinguk said:

Lady Euro

"In varietate concordia - united in diversity."

To continue with some Eurocentric heroes rather than American themed I wanted to make a character that was based around the Flag of Europe. 

Lets go create a SG Theme? Onu Army? I Have USSR Army  and Terra Brazilis! :p

4 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

I just finished this one, which I'm pretty proud of.  I wanted the Most American Costume EVAAARRRR!! and I think this works (fireworks aura, red and white stripes, blue with stars, bald eagle theme with helmet and wings).  I've got a good name, too.  The problem is, I'm not sure what AT/sets to use.  I definitely want guns involved, so either Beam Rifle, Assault Rifle, or maybe Dual Pistols.  Other than that, I'm not sure.  I've seen good things about AR/Devices blasters, so I was thinking about that, but I tend to find blasters a bit too squishy for my taste.  I was also considering a Beam/Invulnerable or Beam/Willpower sentinel, but I'm not so sure about that AT either.  What do you guys think?

Definitely Dual Pistols.  There's nothing more American than having too many guns!

You'd probably get some pretty good mileage out of pairing Dual Pistols with Electrical Affinity as a Defender ... so as to Plant Your Flag (Faraday Cage) and then defend it.

Or you could go Radiation/Dual Pistols ... your choice.

I would also note that an alternative to the Fireworks aura would be ... MONEY.  There's an aura that just has paper (currency) bills that shower fall around you and you can tint them to look like US dollars, because ... cash rules everything around me.

I'd also recommend changing the colors on the feathers to be blue with white tips.  You may also want to choose the Ascension Shoulders too.

• Like 2

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

14 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

Dual Pistols would probably fit the America theme you're going for, plus their animations are flashy and dramatic, it would fit the whole fireworks thing!

As for the costume itself (which is great!), might I suggest adding the Triton face mask in the same blue as her chest? It would link the whole thing quite nicely, I think (while still leaving her face rather visible).

Altitus strikes again. Here's Knight Star, my space faring, TitanWeapon/DarkArmour Brute with a bit of sorcery thrown in too. I've always struggled with Titan Weapons, but with the costume and idea, the AT just seemed to click this time. Liking it so far 🙂

image.png.69008c2f46eb15b0c96c4a512bd2de62.png

image.png.798289fc5930ace0994a408fca7c5d93.png

• Like 3

On 5/11/2019 at 4:56 AM, Player2 said:

RWL3pOx.pngJSNTzYX.png

Sunder is an Axe/Will Brute

14u6pRN.pngfTjcuSL.png

Mind Brain is a Mind/Psi Dominator

Powerbeam is my delightfully retro Energy/Will Sentinel

And then there's this guy.  No, not Freddy...  the guy with the fro.

9dPRPYy.pngiz1JRmO.png

Disco Man is an Illusion/Kinetic Controller...  but you guessed that, didn't you?  8)

What setting do you use to achieve the black outline effect?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, biostem said:

I finished rewatching Goblin Slayer, so wanted to create my own inspired character:  "The Tenacious Slayer":

I know you know about it...  But other folks interested in anime and costumes should also check out this thread:

• Like 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

Glyphica was my main on live.

I didn't play CoV much (never CoH) but it was pretty easy to recreate her from memory. I don't even know what server I used to play on... but I always loved the design.

She's got some art... and a VirtueVerse page (if you're into that sorta thing).

166989217_GlyphicaTorsoRef.thumb.jpg.966e255ba7a6093113521a372b34a4f6.jpg

glyphica.thumb.jpg.5d397c89e551ed3ce0002fb5a8e3a29e.jpg1216343156_Glyphica-sevyc-Commission02SFW-transparent.thumb.png.0d67c957843d2d9f243ca7de17386ee9.png

1208271603_GlyphicaReadingRef.jpg.83f7f2bef6f3c9a58009957846b1629a.jpg

Edited by twozerofoxtrot
kinda-sorta formatting, I guess.
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Bigger doesn't get played much anymore, and her situation is more if a costume change than a costume proper.... but she was kinda fun for a while. I think these days, some of the novelty has worn off and people aren't as entertained by the shtick. If you want to see some clearer shots, here is the Imgur I used for a Reddit post I made to show off the concept.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

glyphica.thumb.jpg.5d397c89e551ed3ce0002fb5a8e3a29e.jpg

I have a stalker: Psy / Nin and I was undecided in costumes. I made one based on your idea and I liked(a lot) it. But I'm still undecided on which one to use ... other options ...

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Carandiru
  • Like 4