Why Does TW Not Have A Scythe?

EyeLuvBooks

Pretty much what's on the tin. I can make ancient knights, monsters wielding hunks of pavement, futuristic warriors but not an Angel of Death?

I understand that new weapon graphics are not exactly high on the priority list but can we at least put this ON the list please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+1

Eclipse Scythe from NG2 pls.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:47 AM, EyeLuvBooks said:

Pretty much what's on the tin. I can make ancient knights, monsters wielding hunks of pavement, futuristic warriors but not an Angel of Death?

I understand that new weapon graphics are not exactly high on the priority list but can we at least put this ON the list please?

Out of curiosity, what's a "tin"?

3 hours ago, Williwaw said:

I'm not sure the animation for any powerset we have now is quite appropriate for a scythe, though I think Staff Fighting would be closer than Titan Weapons.

I was thinking the same thing, though powers/animations can likely be drawn from both.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

1 hour ago, Greeno34 said:

Out of curiosity, what's a "tin"?

Small container or box, often (though not always) made of the metal, tin.

'On the tin' is making a comparison to the label you would see on a tin, stating what the contents are. In this case the topic title is the label on the tin, and OP is stating that label adequately describes the question.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Williwaw said:

I'm not sure the animation for any powerset we have now is quite appropriate for a scythe, though I think Staff Fighting would be closer than Titan Weapons.

You honestly think all that baton-twirling nonsense fits a scythe better than a slow, inevitable reaping sweep?

Personally I  want a weapon that is invisible until you get aggro'd by something. Then it animates grabbing and swinging that something. Kill skuls with skuls.

I'll settle for a scythe, because a Carl Childers toon running around with bags of warsh and eating biscuits and mustard would be freaking epic. 

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane

I'd actually like to see a proper fantasy style hammer for Titan Weapons, you know the ridiculous oversized one that would never work in reality.

kisspng-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-warha

Currently we only have axes and swords in a fantasy style (even if the default sword does look a bit janky) but no hammers.

Edited by DR_Mechano
  • Like 2

With the Staff weapon animations, if I gave them any agricultural tools I'd give them a hoe first.

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291