Scrapper search. New to AT

Snarky

I am looking for an off day project and finding Scrappers an interesting possibility

i run a SS/invul Brute as my main and am soloing Redside in a Invul/Dark tank. I like heavy and dont mind slow slogging too much

the idea is to experiment solo for a while doing radios or papers and maybe a few arcs

i have preferences for character concepts but want to hear what the experts say

thanks

The build I recommend ends up being Claws/Bio despite being old school.

- It starts very early. By level 18 the attack chain of Follow-Up, Slash and Focus is complete which means it exemps very well.

- It has an early AoE in Spin which is enough to tide us over until level 32. Unlike other sets like Super Strength or Stone Melee which are forced to do single target damage to level 32 and then if they exemp down they lose their AoE.

- Fast animations. No annoyances in ponderously doing a big wind-up and either whiffing or watching the target die while we are still animating.

- Very light in endurance which reduces or nullifies the usual woes before 50 and incarnates.

- Very short recharges which is the same as the above and being all IOed and tricked out. It also plays singularly well with the scrapper ATO since that one gives 3.5 seconds of extra crit chance and in 3.5 seconds a whole attack chain can be done.

- The baked in CC in Focus and Shockwave (this one with the IO to make knock back into knock down) goes a long way to making us safe. Paragon Protectors can be made to flop until they die.

- Good places to place the +recharge proc of Force Feedback in Focus and Shockwave. The Claws part of the build doesn't care about it but Hasten and Ablative/DNA Siphon/Parasitic Aura welcomes it which also indirectly makes the build safer by making those clickies available more often.

• Thanks 1

My favorite combo, maybe not anymore, is DM/SD.  It is a ST monster but lacks AoE. Shield charge is great but the recharge is long so it's not the best. DM/SD is also isn't the easiest to level up, SD is a later bloomer and really picks up once you get to IO. 

Right now I would recommend War Mace/Bio. It's a beast all around. ST damage is amazing. You have no clue how fun it is to go up to a minion and kill them in one shot, without build up. Clobber is just too good.  This might be my favorite scrapper combo right now. As soon as it gets 50 I'll be playing a War Mace/Eng scrapper. 

• Like 2

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

It is hard to go wrong on Scrappers (and Stalkers too). 

If you want something that can solo easy peasy from start to finish AND is different from what you have tried, then I'd like to introduce you to Katana Scrappers.  Perhaps with a side dish of Willpower?  You get a sweet defense buff that makes leveling up easy and works nicely with WP. 

Broadsword with Shield Defense also gets you the parry buff and it is a satisfying crunch set as an alternative to Warmace (which is also great). 

Dual Blades can be fun on Scrappers too, and I'd maybe suggest trying it out with the Scrapper version of Ninjutsu which is real nice. 

Your Brute and Tanker are both punchy sets.  Give Street Justice a whirl if you're looking for a brawler.  I'd also suggest breaking out your Invul comfort zone for a defense set like Super Reflexes, Shield Defense, or Nin. 

Since you already have Invuln brute and tank and already have DM, I'd explore the following options:

Ninjitsu: Kat/Nin or DB/Nin

SR: DB/SR

Fire: Psi/Fire or Ice/Fire

DA: Kat/DA, MA/DA or Mace/DA

Shield: Fire/Shield, Elec/Shield or Axe/Shield

Of course, if you don't mind repeating from your chars then DM/SR, DM/DA or DM/Invuln

Scrappers I've had fun with.

Broadsword/Shield - a bit end heavy until the build matures enough to get a handle on it but it has great offense and defense, easily able to make short work of +4 x8 spawns once it matures.

Spines/Regen - this was an old school character I leveled in the early game of issue 3, it's still capable but it will keep you on your toes with the clickie heals and mitigation.

Spines/Elec - similar to the Spine/Regen but more durable with better damage output, it does need more thought on endurance management.

Street Justice/Invuln - loads of fun and durable enough to handle most anything thrown at it.  Also, who doesn't like kicking the bad guy in the balls?

Elec/Shield - my character with this combo is a Stalker but they're similar enough to say this thing is a BEAST.  Durable, massive AOE damage and with some attention to endurance a real winner.

There's several other sets I've experimented on but never gotten around to leveling seriously; the above are the ones I've enjoyed the trip to 50 and pulled out frequently later on.  Among the 50 list would be my first Scrapper, Broadsword/Regen, but I recommend the BS/Shield combo instead as it's a better choice in the current game.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

1 hour ago, NNDeepdish said:

Hmmm i just rolled a War Mace brute....  wonder if I shouldve done a scrapper instead.

I've never played it on a brute but I was surprised with the damage it did on a scrapper, but Bio helps with that too. 

1 hour ago, Haijinx said:

If you dont mind slow slogging attacks Titan Weapons is a beast.

Maybe TW/WP

If thats too slow sloggy, go WM instead.  

That's my problem with Titan Weapon, it's slow attacks make it a pain to level up, I know at 50, or earlier, it is a monster. That's why I went with WM and I'm loving it. 

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"- Chesty Puller US Marine Corps

I just leveled a WM/Bio and it really works really well. A bit endurance heavy with Clobber sucking 15 endurance before slotting, but amazing in all ways. Doing a Posi without damage buffs or procs or slotting, and killing a boss with a Clobber crit is W00000t!

But I made the mistake of mentioning all the pros of the Claws/Bio so, of course, I only JUST reached 50 and I stripped the character to roll a Claws/Bio scrapper 😛

Edited by Sovera
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

I just leveled a WM/Bio and it really works really well. A bit endurance heavy with Clobber sucking 15 endurance before slotting, but amazing in all ways. Doing a Posi without damage buffs or procs or slotting, and killing a boss with a Clobber crit is W00000t!

But I made the mistake of mentioning all the pros of the Claws/Bio so, of course, I only JUST reached 50 and I stripped the character to roll a Claws/Bio scrapper 😛

I do that too lol

I have a lot of 50s who need rebuilt 

2 hours ago, Haijinx said:

WM really seems like the TW lite that is much more day to day livable. 

This is far more accurate than it lets on. War Mace is a pretty brutal set from the smash category, without the wheeze that can come from Titan Weapons.

That being said, on topic: I'm in absolute love with TW/Regen. I'm fairly certain that most people I've played with lately probably think my secondary is "Divinity" at this point because all they see is a tiny glowing white critter running amok. Since Regen doesn't really have any substantial graphic effects, I've got ambient white glow, Super Speed tinted to bright white, and Prestige Slide as my "graphical effects." Realizing that I often forget to even keep Dull Pain up, it's amazing how much I survive with essentially passive stats.

Edit to add an additional thought: Regen is the kind of set that, as you level, makes you incredibly conscious of your decisions when entering combat. Makes you question your mortality (as a character) since it's not so set-and-forget. Once a build starts leveling out, more abilities stack in, T9's get accounted for, things sort of can (for me: do) get to that "just run in and wreck stuff" functionality, but it is interesting how it can change that zerg mentality a bit.

Edited by Sir Myshkin
  • Like 1

Secondaries first.  I think Bio, Radiation, Willpower, and Electric are the most fun from 1 to 50.  Shields gets good but takes a long time to mature, especially as a secondary.  You don't need 100% safety but you do need to be a murder machine.  These sets mitigate endurance fairly easily and give you enough survivability to get by.  Willpower also has the advantage of being friendly to almost every concept.  The others saddle you with various glows and funks but these can be mitigated by the bright power, dark color strategy. 

Primaries?  None are terribly bad.  These sets pair well with the more endurance demanding primaries like Spines and Titan Weapons.  Dark Melee if you want your character to be very hard to kill.  Radiation Melee is similar but not as reliable as Dark.  Kinetic Melee is fun and underrated.  Katana is better than Broadsword but won't work with Shields.  Mace brings control, and Dark, Kinetic, Radiation, and Psionic bring various debuffs.  I tend to prefer the sets that do something other than smashing/lethal damage because in the endgame high resistances to those become common enough to be  annoying. 

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I love Katana, hits hard, fast animations, has decent AOE, has a defense buff attack, hardest hitting ability crits slightly more often. Lethal damage sucks a bit but the damage it does makes up for it.

Edited by Latex

8 hours ago, Murcielago said:

WM/Bio is strong but not as pretty as Energy. It is really difficult to pick a bad combo as a scrapper. 

WM/Dark if you hate your blue bar😐

• Haha 2

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

I’m totally in love with my titan/wp scrapper. Got a billion+ influence build and it is simply beast mode on steroids. The AoE and single target are unmatched by any other melee set, and WPs hands off approach allows me to focus on attacks without losing momentum to survival clickies. Only clickies are buildup,  conserve power, and incarnates.

My heals are inspirations. I’ll post a build when I get home later. I find it doesn’t need hasten with the way I’ve slotted it due to needing to build momentum every 5 seconds which adds a second to animation time every rotation.

Having the ATO crit proc go off then using arc of destruction to hit 5 targets and just erasing them is so satisfying.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Science Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Titan Weapons
Secondary Power Set: Willpower
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Crushing Blow -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(5), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9), Prv-Absorb%(13), Prv-Heal(33), Pnc-Heal/+End(46), Pnc-Heal(48)
Level 2: Titan Sweep -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(5), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 4: Fast Healing -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 6: Follow Through -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(7), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), TchofDth-Dam%(17)
Level 8: Build Momentum -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(45), GssSynFr--ToHit(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(46)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(19), Rct-ResDam%(31), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(43)
Level 12: Mind Over Body -- TtnCtn-EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(42), TtnCtn-ResDam(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(42), TtnCtn-EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 14: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Rise to the Challenge -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(36), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(37)
Level 18: Rend Armor -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Rchg(23), AchHee-ResDeb%(23)
Level 20: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(37), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(43)
Level 22: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Whirling Smash -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(27), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(29), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(29), Obl-%Dam(31)
Level 28: Heightened Senses -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(39), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(39), RedFrt-Def(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Arc of Destruction -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(33), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Dam%(34)
Level 35: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 47: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), UnbGrd-ResDam(48), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Weave -- RedFrt-Def(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(50), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(37)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 1: Momentum 
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon 
------------

Edited by Psede
  • Like 1

• 3 months later
On 12/21/2019 at 12:54 AM, Psede said:

I’m totally in love with my titan/wp scrapper. Got a billion+ influence build and it is simply beast mode on steroids. The AoE and single target are unmatched by any other melee set, and WPs hands off approach allows me to focus on attacks without losing momentum to survival clickies. Only clickies are buildup,  conserve power, and incarnates.

My heals are inspirations. I’ll post a build when I get home later. I find it doesn’t need hasten with the way I’ve slotted it due to needing to build momentum every 5 seconds which adds a second to animation time every rotation.

Having the ATO crit proc go off then using arc of destruction to hit 5 targets and just erasing them is so satisfying.

------------

I am SO trying this build. 🙂 Thank you for sharing it.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:01 AM, Heraclea said:

Primaries?  None are terribly bad.  These sets pair well with the more endurance demanding primaries like Spines and Titan Weapons.  Dark Melee if you want your character to be very hard to kill.  Radiation Melee is similar but not as reliable as Dark.  Kinetic Melee is fun and underrated.  Katana is better than Broadsword but won't work with Shields.  Mace brings control, and Dark, Kinetic, Radiation, and Psionic bring various debuffs.  I tend to prefer the sets that do something other than smashing/lethal damage because in the endgame high resistances to those become common enough to be  annoying. 

I'll take StJ over Kin due to Kin's animation times. StJ is even better on a stalker, but still more desirable to me on a scrapper versus Kin.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

On 12/21/2019 at 1:54 AM, Psede said:

Spoiler

Level 50 Science Scrapper
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Crushing Blow -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(5), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9), Prv-Absorb%(13), Prv-Heal(33), Pnc-Heal/+End(46), Pnc-Heal(48)
Level 2: Titan Sweep -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(5), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 4: Fast Healing -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 6: Follow Through -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(7), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), TchofDth-Dam%(17)
Level 8: Build Momentum -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(45), GssSynFr--ToHit(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(46)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(19), Rct-ResDam%(31), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(43)
Level 12: Mind Over Body -- TtnCtn-EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(42), TtnCtn-ResDam(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(42), TtnCtn-EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 14: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Rise to the Challenge -- Pnc-Heal(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(36), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(37)
Level 18: Rend Armor -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Rchg(23), AchHee-ResDeb%(23)
Level 20: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(37), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(43)
Level 22: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Whirling Smash -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(27), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(29), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(29), Obl-%Dam(31)
Level 28: Heightened Senses -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(39), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(39), RedFrt-Def(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Arc of Destruction -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(33), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Dam%(34)
Level 35: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 47: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), UnbGrd-ResDam(48), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Weave -- RedFrt-Def(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(50), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(37)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon 

------------

This is facts.  I run nearly the same build on my TW/WP and he is a MACHINE!  There is something so fulfilling and empowering about the gigantic smash waves you can send out with this build.

This is my build btw...

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Scrapper

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Defensive Sweep -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 1: High Pain Tolerance -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(11), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11)
Level 2: Crushing Blow -- TchofDth-Dam%(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(13), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(15), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(15), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17)
Level 4: Titan Sweep -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(17), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(21)
Level 6: Follow Through -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(25), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(27)
Level 8: Fast Healing -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(27)
Level 10: Mind Over Body -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(29), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 12: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 14: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 16: Rise to the Challenge -- DarWtcDsp-Slow%(A), Pnc-Heal(42), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(42), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(43)
Level 18: Rend Armor -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(34), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36)
Level 20: Build Momentum -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--ToHit(46)
Level 22: Quick Recovery -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(43), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(43)
Level 24: Confront -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(46), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(48), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(48)
Level 26: Whirling Smash -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-%Dam(33), Obl-Dmg(33), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 28: Heightened Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Arc of Destruction -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Obl-%Dam(39)
Level 35: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 38: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Strength of Will -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(48), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Laser Beam Eyes -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1424;656;1312;HEX;|