A Message From Mender Silos: Derek's Disaster!

Mender Silos

1 hour ago, 50caltech said:

correct, but that is just only once per server ......it needs to be more often....such as atleast once per week on each server....unless they do not trust the servers to handle the load and crash during it....

Or maybe they have lives to live and things to do and this is something to be grateful for and not nitpicky?  Just sayin.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

1 hour ago, Patti said:

Hopefully it will just be random monsters and nothing more meaningful or interesting like one-time had-to-be-there story event.   That would super-suck to miss out on.

None were mentioned in the description. I highly doubt that would be the case without them mentioning it.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Complaining about free stuff from volunteers is one of the great privileges of being on the internet.

My list of demands:

- Give everyone all the things.
- All the time.
- If anyone is going to get special treatment, it should be me.

/sarcasm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Skyhawke said:

Or maybe they have lives to live and things to do and this is something to be grateful for and not nitpicky?  Just sayin.

Wait... you're trying to tell us that humans, probably humans with actual jobs during the week, that spend their free time to support the existence of a game that the original publisher shut down, during a global pandemic and a bunch of civil unrest, can't just subvert their entire lives to support the whims of random forum posters?

Next you'll be telling us that water is wet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Wait... you're trying to tell us that humans, probably humans with actual jobs during the week, that spend their free time to support the existence of a game that the original publisher shut down, during a global pandemic and a bunch of civil unrest, can't just subvert their entire lives to support the whims of random forum posters?

Next you'll be telling us that water is wet.

Kinda?  http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=6097

• Haha 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

1 hour ago, Acroyear said:

I agree. Odds of someone getting in on this are like winning the lottery.

The odds of rolling in 20 minutes late and getting in might be like that (at least the $4-winning level).  But it only takes a small amount of self-responsibility and preparation to vastly improve your odds.

• Ouroboros

Hey guys! So I have some good new and some bad news. The good news is I closed up the anomaly on Excelsior in Kallisti all by myself - yay me! The bad news is...I opened another one that will be here a week from now. Sorry 😞

((Excelsior event has been moved from Today at 5PM EST July 3rd to 6pm EST July 10th due to server stability issues - we are sorry for the inconvenience and have moved the time back an hour to accommodate all you awesome working people!))

See you guys there! This is going to make an awesome addition to my scrapbook - Silos LOVES my scrapbook, just ask him!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Yunamoi said:

Why is it not on Sale this year? 

Because of the Fire farmers?

My guess is cause its just a weekly event and not the real thing, and they'll be on sale again come December. Sad though cause I was really hoping they would be on sale.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yunamoi said:

Why is it not on Sale this year? 

Because of the Fire farmers?

Because that's a winter event.. aw crap, I guess it is winter somewhere..

I think the overwhelming number of players would be okay with 10M Winter Packs much to the horror of some select marketers.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 7/3/2020 at 11:27 AM, Skyhawke said:

I'd heard there was a high horse missing. FOUND IT! 

On 7/3/2020 at 10:09 AM, Mender Silos said:

SNIKT

Details:

- This is a Monster Mash! Come prepared to fight off waves of enemies!

- The event should last approx 1 Hour
- The event starts at 6PM EST (9PM UTC) be sure to get there early to be there for the beginning.

- The zone cap is 200 Players. Unfortunately, this is a set cap and the event will be first come, first serve. If you are unable to make it into this one, we hope you'll make it to another shard!

- When entering the zone, please broadcast requesting to join a League. We will have one of our Menders add both Heroes AND Villains to their team. Feel free to speak with them for any questions you may have as Mender Derek and I will be unable to see broadcast chats.

SNIKT

Derek strikes again!

Thank you for reversing NC's snap...

@Lightyears - Excelsior