Guardianites Assemble!

mrultimate

I was also on Guardian and ran on the following characters most often...Plus a whole bunch of alts that I can't even remember names of...

Twisted Kitty - Emp / Dark Defender

Mistress of the Nite - MA / Regen Scrapper

Please reach out if you remember me!  I have missed this game so much!!  Once the downloads / Installs complete, I am going to play for days...LOL!

they couldn't keep a good regen scrapper down for long,

back and ready for round 2 (by the graces of the homecoming team and their DIY infinity gauntlet)-

Lisa Blade -kat/regen scrapper

Elite Operative of Dream Team SG's "Badge-Whore" & "PvP Junkie" divisions.

reborn into Homecoming's

**Everlasting Server**

-cheers!

• 2 weeks later

Psylanna of Guardian, reporting for duty!

There are a couple of names here I recognize!  Darkshade, thanks for telling me about this!  Ryker, I remember you!  Mr Ultimate, Pepsiman, 

This was my second MMO, but it was my favorite for many years!

my characters- @Psylanna  lvl 50 mind/kin controller, I plan to bring her back!

@Cinder Flayre  fire blaster

@ Shadowynne dark/dark defender

@ Darque Tigress claws scrapper

and others I can't even remember.  I was in a guild with Darkshade, Nyghtbeast, NyghtAngel,

Looking forward to getting back into Paragon City! 

Edited by ladiestorm
hadn't finished the post

On 5/16/2019 at 5:14 PM, Banazir Galasbor said:

I had a Desprit once I think... Also remember something about a Dwarf only Supergroup?

Here are some other names I ran, Del Zorro, Doc Koz, Doc Mind, Harry Berlin, Just Koz, Kozmic Daisho, Kozmic Dragon Dark, Kozmic Dragon Grey, Kozmic Dragon Red, Kozmic Fixit, Kozmic Gladiator, Kozmic Kat, Kozmic Knight, Kozmic Musketeer, Kozmic Slugger, Officer Boom, Officer Friday, Richard Berlin, Richard Koz, Rowdie Kat, Short Bo, Tiny Kozmic Archer, Tiny Kozmic Storm, Traxus, Wingolas  

I am now on Excelsior, global @kozmic

My most played character was MiniatureMenace (storm/energy defender) and my favorite alt was SpitfireFlash (MA/regen scrapper).  Never really enjoyed villains much.  Left the game in 2010 due to divorce but so glad its available again!    So many names I recognize on here but since I mainly played with my (ex)hubby or soloed I am not sure anyone would recognize me.  If you see @EmmySky on help chat, gimme a hand because I have forgotten half the stuff I knew!

• 2 weeks later

Hey! I was Sanyo (I know, like the TV) on live. Wondering if anyone from Angels of Wrath made it to Homecoming? I was on that SG for the longest time.

"All thoughts of retreat are discarded as counterproductive, there is no other course of action but to press on. You've been caught in an unseen orbit, around a power you cannot possibly fathom."

Everlasting - Gradivus, Amarillo Starlight, Hullbreak, Hyperblink, Matchlight
Previously on Guardian, Triumph, Liberty, and Freedom

Hi my name is @akki, and I am an altoholic .

Notable characters:

• Akki ill/emp controller
  • Vol Soldier MM
  • Bannon Desprit Spines/DA Scraper
  • Driglok Desprit Earth/therm Troller
  • Teenage Riot Thugs/Dark MM
  • Arcade Hero PB

And more I can't remember or I am fairly sure were on Justice/Virtue. 

Interesting to see people remembering the Desprits of Clan Stonebreaker. I see Leon Desprit has already posted in here (hey buddy!)
Yeah we role played dwarves in a superhero game.  A whole mess of us. We had a lot of alts and would play a static group every Wednesday. 1-50 same team every week. I do remember we got popular enough to have a B team on Wednesdays. so ~14 people every week RPing and leveling. A lot of fun stories there. Maybe another time. 

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

I played on Guardian back in the early days, from around launch until issue 5 or so. My main characters were Mitternacht and Polar Sable, and I've re-created them on Everlasting (along with several new characters). I had a few alts that didn't see nearly as much playtime, and most of which I barely remember. I highly doubt anyone will remember me, as I spent most of my time playing with some real life high school friends that (as far as I know) have not picked up the game since it's come back.

Guardian Sirius reporting!

I was a proud member of Galaxy Guardians practically from the beginning.  I primarily played:

- Guardian Sirius - Grav/FF Controller, Human

- Guardian SC317 - Claws/Regen Scrapper, Robotic

I am currently playing Guardian Sirius re-imagined as a Grav/Time Contoller on Torchbearer.

• 1 month later
On 5/6/2019 at 11:47 AM, Sailboat said:

Sailboat here -  Mostly Guardianite back in the day.  Bunch of characters, I liked to switch things up. 

Guardian was where I started as well. 

I started out in a group with somebody named Sailboat as an officer of that SG. The odds that you're him seem low, but if you are then you might remember that my D2 characters' resistances were usually pretty low. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

It's been far too long...I missed all of y'all. Gaming life has never been the same after Doom's Day (the day CoH came to an end). 

But I'm so happy the game is back; walking down the streets of Paragon...reminiscing the good ole days of kicking butts and taking names.

I must admit, I too am an altoholic.

Heroes:

- Mystic Healer (Bikini Bottoms) -- Emp/Dark Defender

- Shangri-La -- Dual Blades/Willpower Tanker

- Cosmic Impack -- Fire/Kin Controller

- Sailor Pewter Fox -- Peacebringer

- Sister Verchiel -- Sonic/FF Defender

Villains:

- Sister Zen-Aku (Bikini Bottoms-Gone Wild) -- Necro/Dark Mastermind

- Lady Trakeena (BB-Gone Wild) -- Plant/Thorny Dominator

- Dark NeoPhoenix (BB-Gone Wild) -- Fire/Psi Dominator

- U B. Delinquent (BB-Gone Wild) -- Thugs/Poison Mastermind

So where does everyone hang out these days? I was fortunate to get all my chars up and running again unfortunately they're all on the Reunion server, which I just found out is a European server. No wonder there's never anyone around when I log on to play.

Edited by DrLai78

On 12/11/2019 at 7:55 AM, ThreeEyeBlack said:

Long time Guardian player, Wrecking Crew SG, Global handle - ThreeEyeBlack (TEB for short)

Too many alts to name...  Mostly started with something like "Just"

Playing on Reunion now.  Rerolling my fire/shield farmer.

Hey TEB!   I tried to send you a global tell and email.  Not sure if it went through or not. @Brutal Justice here if you remember me from Wrecking Crew

Guardian survivor

Hey Brutal!  I do remember you.  Long time.  My current toon is JustMikeOne (coming up with creative names that are not being used is too hard).  Look for me.  I have been playing most nights, just like I did years ago.  I needed a break back then, but perhaps 6+ years was too long.  It is going to take a long time to rebuild my arsenal of toons... 

• 4 weeks later