D*cks in chat

Shenanigunner

4b8fbabbe7d8b8224160e360d1852681.jpg

Oh wait, wrong D*

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

22 minutes ago, Haijinx said:

Lies!

That's not evil, it's evolution.

This is evil.

Evil.  Winged demons.  Unholy minions of the underworld.  Tormentors of every other living thing on the planet.  Being an asshole isn't something evolved, it's a choice.  Geese choose to be assholes.  That makes them the most evil thing known.

Oh, they also have serrated beaks AND TONGUES.  You'll run afoul of that far, far more frequently than you'll be likely to encounter spiky duck wang.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

51 minutes ago, Nerio72 said:

I didn't watch the video and now I don't think I can...ever. 😳

Just pretend it's #11 on the menu and comes with noodles or veggies and rice.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 12/22/2020 at 9:24 PM, Haijinx said:

You know ducks are evil, right?

I think you may be confusing them with geese, which are the spawn of Satan.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 12/23/2020 at 12:48 AM, Ghost said:

Forgive me if the answer is simple - how do I find the TF channel on Everlasting ?

The channel name is Everlasting TFs

Make sure you don't forget the S at the end.  There is also Everlasting TF with just a tiny number of people on it.

In case you, or someone else, are unfamiliar with joining a new channel, here is the procedure.

Right-click in your chat window (on whichever tab/window you want to new channel to appear in).

Select CHANNEL SEARCH (near the bottom of the menu).  By default, it might bring up that channel.  For me, it brings up five channels with Everlasting in the name when I'm on Everlasting.

If it's not displaying the channel you want, search for it.

Select the channel by left-clicking it in the list.

Click the JOIN CHANNEL button.

Done.

NOTE:  Joining a channel is a GLOBAL ACTION so it affects all characters on that account.  HOWEVER, the new channel will only be in the chat window of the character that just added it.  All other characters will need to add it.  Personally, I have two keybinds set up to make this easier.

One is "chatsavefile c:/1_data/text/CoH/chat_main.txt".  That's the full path where I store my CoH bind and chat files.  So, after adding a new channel, I hit that button to update my default file.  On other characters, I can then use "chatloadfile c:/1_data/text/CoH/chat_main.txt"

These both appear in my main keybind file.  When I created a new character, I have to manually type bindloadfile c:/1_data/text/CoH/binds_main.txt

That loads a file with something like 40 keybinds to make my CoH QoL so much better.  From that point, everything else is one keystroke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• Retired Game Master

Just because in game support is on vacation doesn't mean I take a break.  Now that Festivus is over, your grievance is aired.  

You got the tools.  Ignore, petition... Heck, if you don't like a particular channel, edit the tab and pull it out of rotation.  This isn't anything new.  Threads of this nature don't end well, however, so before folks cite real world examples and players reply in umbrage...

Let's just move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1