so stoked right now!

Ceedub21

Played this game religiously back in the day.  Loaded the disk a few times since to 'reminisce'...

Don't know what prompted me, but today, I googled CoH and to my surprise...the community is alive and kicking.  I downloaded the game and now I am destined to grind on it for hours at a clip. 

Thank you to the team who has brought this highlight of my gaming career back online!  

• Like 22
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ceedub21 said:

Played this game religiously back in the day.  Loaded the disk a few times since to 'reminisce'...

Don't know what prompted me, but today, I googled CoH and to my surprise...the community is alive and kicking.  I downloaded the game and now I am destined to grind on it for hours at a clip. 

Thank you to the team who has brought this highlight of my gaming career back online!  

I found out one night in summer 2019 because I was reminiscing in map chat on ESO about the best game ever and some fellow said “Oh yeah I’m playing that game again”. 

I did not sleep much that night.

• Like 5

*five minutes later*

THOSE *%@# TSOO SORCERERS!   ARGH I QUIT!!

Welcome back =)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Spectral Daemon Lords will make you cry as well.

• Haha 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

19 hours ago, Ceedub21 said:

Welcome back!  The Homecoming Team of Devs are really quality too.  The community just rocks.  And the game....welll,,,,,it is THE game!

• Like 2

I love these threads. They always take me back to the first time I rediscovered the game. I downloaded and installed it, created my account and then logged in, full of trepidation. Surely it was too good to be true?

It wasn't. In fact, it was everything I remembered and more.

• Like 5

Welcome back!

Do the galaxy tutorial again

There's a new feature "find contacts"

Prices for ios are much cheaper now

Use help chat in game if you have questions

Use lfg chat in game to join a team for some fun

You get a free respec every 10 levels, you can use it by typing  /respec in chat

Spend time on the forums reading guides and builds

Mids planner is alive and well, it's a godsend for build planning

Look any of us up in game if you need help!

• Like 3

I was following the whole "COH was in secret?!!!!eleventy111!!!!!" story back in 2019 and was miffed reading all of it. Then a few weeks later I find out that COH is alive and open to all in multiple forms.

I cried the first time I got into HC's character creator screen. My first thought "welcome home".

• Like 1