Share your Puns/amusing Character Names

Venture

My claws/electric scrapper (The) Sir Rated Blades.

• Haha 2

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Leveling my Bots/TA MM reeeeaaaaaal slowly as I like the name so much: Nemesister Christian. All the pets are named after members of Night Rangers and Damn Yankees. The Assault Bot? “The Nuge”

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

2 hours ago, Random Axis said:

The game is glutted with the storm blast powerset, but I have a storm/plants blaster named Stormied Annuals stashed away for later.

image.png.355436b89e1ff4c53b2711c9ef1cc415.png

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Brand new character today! 

The family decided on an ironic way to kill Salvador "The Ham" Massimo, a bothersome enforcer for a rival syndicate.  Unfortunately for the family the poison they put into his ham sandwich managed to activate a latent mutant healing factor.   Salvador's revenge was swift and bloody.  After the bodies were counted Sal found himself filling the vacuum, becoming a Don himself. 

Like a virus he is attacking the family, and anyone else who lives on the wrong side of the law and brutally forcing them to join his organization.  No one can stop him, he is unkillable.  He leaves them with one choice, join or be butchered and cooked alive only to end as the meet in "ham" sandwich that is destined to be fed to victim's family and friends.  Who can stop the Hammy Don!?

2 hours ago, Techwright said:

Storm Seller the rainmaker extraordinaire (pun on "storm cellar") just hit my roster tonight.  Storm corruptor.

image.png.e0e00098f400aa2e46805009ddee594b.png

I, for one, expect aggressive marketeering out of this one!

• Haha 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

• 2 months later

Just rolled up my first Trick Arrow character TA/Water Blast Defender by the name of Soda Khan complete with Orange Soda Blast, Cream Soda Whirlpool and Root beer Geyser.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Getting ready for fall, I was surprised I managed to get Attack O'Lantern

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 4 weeks later