When does the Halloween event start?

SilverJohn

57 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Oh boy here we go...

Where's my pumpkin spice...

I want that too.  And not that crummy stuff either, the good pumpkin spice stuff!  He's right there in my sig!!

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

8 hours ago, SilverJohn said:

Or is there even going to be one?

No. Halloween is cancelled. As is Christmas. Hope you're happy.

(Serious answer: I would guess the first maintenance in October. Maintenance is on Tuesday, which would make it Oct. 5. They don't just randomly pick a day.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

5 hours ago, Greycat said:

No. Halloween is cancelled. As is Christmas. Hope you're happy.

(Serious answer: I would guess the first maintenance in October. Maintenance is on Tuesday, which would make it Oct. 5. They don't just randomly pick a day.)

but we still have Easter....

right?

Right?

RIGHT!??

/e poofgone

Weekly resets happen on Tuesdays, so if I had to make an educated guess it will start on the morning of October 5th

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

3 hours ago, Teikiatsu said:

Can we assume that it will continue to November 2nd, then?

I think so. Maybe a week longer, at most.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Day and night cycle, man I guess I never notice these things but yeah. Darkness 24/7 would be different.

Yes, some of us are unfortunately effected by the eternal night, even a virtual kind.   Kind of like anti-vampires I guess.

4 hours ago, Number Six said:

Confirmed, Eternal Night will be turned on only for the first and last week of the event; the middle two will have the normal day/night cycle.

Huh. Probably too late to change y'all's minds, but it'd make more sense to me if it ran for the last two weeks, instead of first and last.