Something Completely Pointless: Enhancements in the Real World

RikOz

Most definitely dark manipulation. Goes great with the croissants, however.

Edited by KC4800
  • Haha 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

On 10/27/2021 at 5:24 AM, Ignatz the Insane said:

It's lying.  Definately not Single Origin.  I'm gonna go with recharge plus recovery.

In that case it must be something similar to the unique from the Numina's set. Because the green power icon indicates that it belongs to a Healing set.

• 3 weeks later

Mmmmmm.

In the independent gourmet coffee/bookshop I spent a couple of years working (they "paid" me, but the real benefit was stripped books and leftovers, plus teaching myself the UNIX inventory system) I tried every variety from Columbian to Jamaican Blue Mountain, and by far my favorite was Sumatra Mandheling.

My guess would be this is one of those new D-Sync Endurance Modification/Recharge enhancements.

(Although, being Starbuck's, they probably have figured out a way to over-roast it and overcharge for the privilege.)

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

8 hours ago, Aeroprism said:

Uh... guys, this is coffee.  (Well, Starbucks, so, coffee on the loosest sense possible).

So it's clearly part of a "To Hit" set with set bonuses emphasising on recharge.

FWIW I don't drink coffee, but wouldn't Starbucks' coffee-like products form the basis of a Taunt set with another psi damage proc?

5 hours ago, 0th Power said:

Found Atlas Park

I see the P2W has set up shop turning off XP.  😉

Actually, once you've accepted the parallel, you can't help noticing things like Pet supplies and stores for the ice-powered types.

image.png.692dcb917773d6171f0cd15cf564b200.png

Care to take bets on how long it will be before someone grabs the name "Laser Bounce"?

• Haha 1