New Badges for things I was going to do anyway

Yomo Kimyata

18 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Indecisive: Log into 10 characters within 5 minutes

But who gets the badge?!?! Ugh!

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

That one can get sketchy.  Peregrine Island will dump you in Talos Island if you go beyond the border.  Striga Island might do that too.  Shadow Shard zones will also reset you to the zone entrance if you go off the sides of the map too.

Ah, Did not know that. A tedious ten minutes wall-surfing finds:

1. N, E, W walls are just walls.
  2. S wall takes you to TI.
  3. About 2% of the S wall at the east end gives a "You may not enter" window. Not sure if this is a bug or a zone my 38 can't enter.
  4. Charlie Newland. Heh. Had no idea he was out there.
  5. Who's Charlie Newland?

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

4 hours ago, Ashington said:

Big McLargeHuge : Do ''Help fix the movie'' (Story Arc: The TV Invasion - Part 1) For the Television in Grandville

This needs to be interchangable with other similar titles, such as Buff DrinklotsRoll FizzlebeefBlast Hardcheese, or Bob Johnson...oh, wait.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

3 hours ago, ChzBoi said:

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Charlie_Newland

Did ya not see my forum pix?!?! 🙂 (last few minutes of Live before the 'snap')

Ah, thanks. I figured it was a "Cast Away" joke with copyright paint, but he didn't say anything when clicked, so I wasn't completely sure. Fun discovery; I had no idea he was out there. From a distance, it looks more like the signature Gilligan's Island island.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 hour ago, Shenanigunner said:

Ah, thanks. I figured it was a "Cast Away" joke with copyright paint, but he didn't say anything when clicked, so I wasn't completely sure. Fun discovery; I had no idea he was out there. From a distance, it looks more like the signature Gilligan's Island island.

I looked for a pineapple under the sea, but since we cannot swim underwater in open zones my search was...

(wait for it)

...fruitless. 

Edited by gamingglen
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Big Damn Hero - replacement for the Spelunker badge, for rescuing the fortune teller.  She's a witch, but she's your witch.

No-one Makes It On Their First Try - attempt to jump from one skyscraper to another, fail miserably.

What a Wonderful Smell You've Discovered - spend 100 hours in sewer missions.

It's All In The Wrist - replace your origin power with the natural origin power Throwing Knives.

Institutionalized - hear Morgan Freeman narrating everything when you're playing.

Walternate/Fauxlivia - run every mission and arc involving alternate realities.

Only Mostly Dead - respawn at the hospital 100 times.

Take This Under Advisement, Jerkweed - deliberately set off explosives in a building.

How Hard Can It Be? - hilariously screw up while attempting something impressive but completely out of your bailiwick.

They're Comin' Outta The Walls, Man! - trigger 100 ambushes.

It's Bigger On The Inside - make a base.

If You Ain't Cops, You're Little People - retire all clones, doppelgangers, replicants or other copies of your character, in the entire game.

Saved Ferris - spend 100 hours in missions after mission completion.

I Can Do This All Day - finish a fight with no endurance and 1% health.

Anál Nathrach - use special costume toggles to deceive foes in 100 missions.

Spared No Expense - play to 50, spend all merits and inf* on best-in-slot IOs and sets, complete all T4 Incarnates, and finally accept that the concept was horribly flawed from the outset.

You've Got Me, Who's Got You? - rescue 100 hostages.

Where's Francis? - go on a rampage.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying: Forget to turn your damage toggles back on before entering mission and wondering why the mobs seem to be lasting so long.

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

On 12/6/2021 at 1:13 AM, Ashington said:

Big McLargeHuge : Do ''Help fix the movie'' (Story Arc: The TV Invasion - Part 1) For the Television in Grandville

May I suggest that this title be "Pizza Delivery Guy/Gal" instead? That's always the vibe I get when I solo that mission.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:55 PM, Ashington said:

Sisyphean: Do 500 Enhancement conversions

Actually...as Yomo states, this is something I would do anyway. But, I have to wonder why even 1 single conversion isn't added to the Invention Tutorial system. I realize the tutorial was on the server before conversions were a thing, but I have to think adding it to the tutorial wouldn't be terribly hard. 

12 hours ago, Luminara said:

Just using the hospital instead of the base would be a true hardship. Well, for me, just very, very annoying. Who dies that many times anyway? Twice per level? With 2xp, most don't spend enough time at any level for this to occur naturally.  

14 hours ago, Luminara said:

Big Damn Hero - replacement for the Spelunker badge, for rescuing the fortune teller.  She's a witch, but she's your witch.

No-one Makes It On Their First Try - attempt to jump from one skyscraper to another, fail miserably.

What a Wonderful Smell You've Discovered - spend 100 hours in sewer missions.

It's All In The Wrist - replace your origin power with the natural origin power Throwing Knives.

Institutionalized - hear Morgan Freeman narrating everything when you're playing.

Walternate/Fauxlivia - run every mission and arc involving alternate realities.

Take This Under Advisement, Jerkweed - deliberately set off explosives in a building.

How Hard Can It Be? - hilariously screw up while attempting something impressive but completely out of your bailiwick.

They're Comin' Outta The Walls, Man! - trigger 100 ambushes.

It's Bigger On The Inside - make a base.

If You Ain't Cops, You're Little People - retire all clones, doppelgangers, replicants or other copies of your character, in the entire game.

Saved Ferris - spend 100 hours in missions after mission completion.

I Can Do This All Day - finish a fight with no endurance and 1% health.

Anál Nathrach - use special costume toggles to deceive foes in 100 missions.

Spared No Expense - play to 50, spend all merits and inf* on best-in-slot IOs and sets, complete all T4 Incarnates, and finally accept that the concept was horribly flawed from the outset.

You've Got Me, Who's Got You? - rescue 100 hostages.

Where's Francis? - go on a rampage.

I understood that reference! 😄 😄 😄

• Thumbs Up 1