The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Observations on multi page threads or the sandbox theorem

The_Warpact

1 minute ago, Samsupra said:

My pet peeve is looking up threads on builds within a specific AT and powerset, and by the 3rd or 4th reply, every build posted is no longer about that AT, and likely isn't even the power set the OP asked about, and now only builds of a more "effective" AT and power set are posted. The original post is then literally ignored, and everyone appears to be completely OK with it. lol

Look at this guy try to be serious...sheesh well its ruined.

THANKS

*runs home with MY ball*

• Haha 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 minute ago, The_Warpact said:

Look at this guy try to be serious...sheesh well its ruined.

Just when I was contemplating a Moment of Serious Business reply and providing a disclaimer about my previous post!

Oh well, gonna do it anyway, but in a spoiler so as to not ruin the fun completely. 🙂

For anyone reading my previous post who may actually be afflicted with the very serious and often debilitating condition that is DID, please understand that my levity is squarely aimed at myself in that list.  I have found that examining/interrogating my various aspects and giving them (sometimes cheeky) names has helped to manage their power, leverage their strengths, and minimize their weaknesses.  I meant in no way, shape, manner, or form to make light of anything save for myself in that missive.  And I definitely left a few out.  We all struggle against the Monsters Within in some way or another.

Also going to drop a link to the amazing writings of Dr. Faith G Harper and highly recommend anything from the UnF#uck Your ... series.  UnF#uck Your Anger is/was a complete game changer for me personally.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/17498223.Faith_G_Harper

We now return you all to the light-hearted and fun thread that this was always meant to be.

🍻

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

1 minute ago, Glacier Peak said:

If you @ everyone on the leaderboard, you're gonna have a big thread.

Was that a veiled reference to my ass?  ARE YOU SAYING THIS CAPE MAKES MY BUTT LOOK BIG?!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

10 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

you're on another list

FUCK YEAH!! There's another.. better, cooler list.

more to come

[insert common COH trigger words/topics here to effortlessly derail this thread]

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum